Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Tacked Pet Memorial thread (Page 5 of 5)
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#1]
My big boy passed two weeks ago today.  It's taken me this long to be able to do this.  He was in his prime and then suddenly he wasn't.  He showed no signs of anything wrong on Friday.  On Monday we found out he had acquired an auto-immune response where his body was attacking and destroying his red blood cells.,  On Tuesday afternoon he passed.  The best we can figure was he was so big and strong that he may have masked any signs.  He was 5 this past August.  Way too soon and he's missed. If there's a heaven for dogs he's resting in God's seat, he was a prankster.  Miss you Ton.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File
Rest in peace, Cooper.
Link Posted: 2/20/2023 2:32:47 PM EDT
[#3]

We've lost another one: Derry finally caught up to her best bud Trip this morning, joining him in the halls of Dog'halla.

Derry (trailing Trip in this pic) had one good front leg, and that one recently started to show signs of Osteosarcoma, too painful to put any weight on, and then a large firm mass appeared on the shoulder joint.

We lost Trip to Lymphoma a couple of years ago
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 2:43:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: azmp5] [#4]
My Rocky passed away today after his long fight with Hemangiosarcoma.  We did chemo and Yale vaccine.  Got another 6 months with him. You are going to be missed very much Rocky.  You were always the bestest boy.  

Link Posted: 8/23/2023 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]
RIP Gus taken from me as the result of cancer  1/23/07- 3/5/19 Most loyal dog I even had the privilege of calling my best friend.

Here is his first picture and his last picture

Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:10:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fro1911Nut] [#6]
Riley left me after 13 years Saturday 😢Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry bud... Looks like a awesome friend
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: Today 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#9]
My Peaches is gone.
Thirteen years and 5 months with us.
Until we meet again across that rainbow bridge.
Here is "Miss Braveness" at the vet.

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked Pet Memorial thread (Page 5 of 5)
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top