Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/26/2021 1:34:18 PM EDT
https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/people-want-cancel-henry-cavill-dating-gina-carano-fans-happy

The actor behind DCEU's Superman, Henry Cavill has become the latest target of an online cancel-culture mob after his dating Mandalorian actress Gina Carano surfaced.

Cavill and Carano dated each other briefly during 2012-2013. They eventually parted ways amicably.

As a result of this discovery, social media mobs started their intimidation campaign by spewing unwarranted toxicity towards "The Witcher" star.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The cancel culture mob continued to baffle and enrage by concocting malicious lies about Cavill to slamming his decision not to post a welcoming tweet about the new Supergirl, Sasha Calle.

The primary reason for all this online hatred is Cavill's previous relationship with Carano. The actress was recently fired from Disney's "Mandalorian" after posting a string of tweets, which were deemed "abhorrent and unacceptable" by Lucasfilm.

In light of the online mob going after Cavill, several of his fans supported the actor on Twitter while slamming the situation's absurdity.

Carano is one of the most polarizing figures on the internet today and continues to be subjected to criticism online. Essentially, Cavill is feeling the second-hand backlash from Carano's actions.

A few on the internet compared Cavill and Carano to the power-hungry superhero couple Homelander and Stormfront on Amazon's "The Boys."

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't realize he played both those rolls.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Lucky bastard.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]
lol

5 followers.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lucky bastard.
View Quote

In basically every way. Fuck him.

I'm kidding. I wish him great success in everything, unless he goes woke.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:46:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
lol

5 followers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Motherfuckers better not fuck up season two of The Witcher, if Henry Cavill isn’t in it, I’m not watching it. I’ve been waiting long enough it is.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmmmmmm
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Couldn't care less about any of the hollyweirdos.  Cancel them all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#9]
If anything, he deserves to be canceled for participating in that terrible Analola Holmes netflix movie

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Motherfuckers better not fuck up season two of The Witcher, if Henry Cavill isn’t in it, I’m not watching it. I’ve been waiting long enough it is.
View Quote

This.  The Witcher season 1 was awesome and he is perfect in that role.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#11]
They dated off and on for 2-3 years. Think 2015 was when they split up. Cancel culture went after him for Witcher and Superman. Pratt, Rosario Dawson they want more headcount post election
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Motherfuckers better not fuck up season two of The Witcher, if Henry Cavill isn't in it, I'm not watching it. I've been waiting long enough it is.

Yea I liked it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#13]
So, instead of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, is the game going to be Six Degrees of Gina Carano now?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They dated off and on for 2-3 years. Think 2015 was when they split up. Cancel culture went after him for Witcher and Superman. Pratt, Rosario Dawson they want more headcount post election
View Quote

Why don't they like Rosario?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Season 2 fucked up, unfortunately
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Henry Cavill was the only reason to watch The Witcher. I'm pretty sure both men and women will agree with that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Her Mom told a dupe who prefers male pronouns to fuck off so by extension Rosario is transphobic
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Henry Cavill was the only reason to watch The Witcher. I'm pretty sure both men and women will agree with that.
View Quote

Unfortunately his screen time for S2 is cut by half
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Lol. I love it. If I made a Twitter account today it'd be to run games like this.

I know it could easily be real, but I'd say decent odds it's a false flag. Either way it's awesome.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Good.  The more they do this the quicker people will get sick of it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#22]
This is cult-level obsession.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:02:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hollywood is so fucking stupid...

They have such a winner with Cavill as Geralt, and their answer is do less of that.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?  How?  Why?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:03:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Being a woman and “biracial” isn’t enough even if you date Cory fucking Booker
Cancel Culture Ahsoka "Fans" Attack Rosario Dawson After Disney Lucasfilm Fired Gina Carano
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#26]
I have an idea: Disney must be a racist and bigoted organization because they once employed Gina Carano, so let's cancel everyone who has ever worked at Disney.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

He was barely in the first one...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:05:47 PM EDT
[#28]
They're just jealous.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They have such a winner with Cavill as Geralt, and their answer is do less of that.
View Quote

Too much white male, sorry too much straight white that isn’t a ‘beta male’ or at least a Twitter SJW like Chris Evans
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:06:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sure it's not the ugly black chick they cast as an inhumanly beautiful sorceress in medieval eastern europe?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Too much white male, sorry too much straight white that isn’t a ‘beta male’ or at least a Twitter SJW like Chris Evans
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean, his nickname is White Wolf, after all...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Good.  The more they do this the quicker people will get sick of it.
View Quote
I agree but how much more can these people take?  Men in wigs are physically beating the shit out of women in sports right now and that isn't even enough.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#34]
little ben's talent pool is gonna be huge.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What?  How?  Why?
View Quote

Some bullshit about wanting to explore other stories and feature more women....as if the first didn’t do that. Cavill was class act about not throwing a Hollywood style hissy fit over it but clearly he was disappointed. Guy is thru and thru professional who wants fans to enjoy the story but he has no control so the Witcher will feature less Witcher. Might as well change the fucking name
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Remember when the left spoke out against record warning labels, censorship by the Christian fundies?

Well, here we are.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#37]

The Daily Wire’s new movie needs a male lead babeeeeee!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:13:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
No shit. Who cares
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

5 followers.
No shit. Who cares

They probably all look like this too:

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
No shit. Who cares
View Quote

The idiot companies and advertisers don’t have the common sense to check on that so if 1,000 people averaging 10 followers get a hashtag going on trend list companies panick and fold. These losers are able to feel powerful by handing in groups like antifa
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#41]
By "people" you mean the mentally ill we politely refer to as SJWs.  I mean pretending these people have some actual intent to make the world more socially just is promoting a false narrative even when the term "SJW" is used sarcastically.  I used the term SJW myself as an insult, but we probably should really just call them what they really and that is "mentally ill".  These are people with extreme social disorders who Tweet in a lot of cases hundreds of time a day and seem to do nothing else other than try to get some hashtag trending on Twitter.  

To pretend these people have any real political goal or motive is silly.  They're just mentally ill people with an outside voice.  The corporations like Disney that appease them are just trying desperately to keep the conversation about anything other than their corporate greed and support of human rights violations in the pursuit of profits.  

I don't know Henry's politics. I don't want to know them.  He's not a politician. He doesn't have any impact on my life.  All I want is for the man to do a good job acting and when he does that I enjoy his work.  We used to all be like that once upon a time before Twitter came along.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:15:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
No shit. Who cares
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol

5 followers.
No shit. Who cares

There's more than one.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:15:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

They probably all look like this too:

https://disneystarwarsisdumb.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/sjw.jpg
View Quote

Check out the writers fir feminist magazine Jezebel sometime
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Some bullshit about wanting to explore other stories and feature more women....as if the first didn’t do that. Cavill was class act about not throwing a Hollywood style hissy fit over it but clearly he was disappointed. Guy is thru and thru professional who wants fans to enjoy the story but he has no control so the Witcher will feature less Witcher. Might as well change the fucking name
View Quote

Just curious, how are you so in tune with what's going on?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
By "people" you mean the mentally ill we politely refer to as SJWs.  I mean pretending these people have some actual intent to make the world more socially just is promoting a false narrative even when the term "SJW" is used sarcastically.  I used the term SJW myself as an insult, but we probably should really just call them what they really and that is "mentally ill".  These are people with extreme social disorders who Tweet in a lot of cases hundreds of time a day and seem to do nothing else other than try to get some hashtag trending on Twitter.  

To pretend these people have any real political goal or motive is silly.  They're just mentally ill people with an outside voice.  The corporations like Disney that appease them are just trying desperately to keep the conversation about anything other than their corporate greed and support of human rights violations in the pursuit of profits.  

I don't know Henry's politics. I don't want to know them.  He's not a politician. He doesn't have any impact on my life.  All I want is for the man to do a good job acting and when he does that I enjoy his work.  We used to all be like that once upon a time before Twitter came along.
View Quote

He doesn’t like talking politics. He talks video games, weight lifting, sword training from what I’ve seen off screen. ThatStarWarsGirl on YouTube stalks him and she’d be the first to complain if he talked politics
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#46]
"Boicott"?

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Isn't he a liberal?

If so....

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:20:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Just curious, how are you so in tune with what's going on?
View Quote

He does podcasts, interviews, the nerds who track shit like Gary Buechlar put out info occasionally and a couple people who have worked with Witcher crew previously on other shows have shared what they heard from the friends
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There's more than one.
View Quote

Quartering did a video because of this
Henry Cavill Is Cancelled! Weirdos Find Out He Dated Gina Carano 10 Years Ago & Demand Consequences
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top