Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2020 9:07:17 AM EDT
What is Pelagianism & Semi-Pelagianism?

Excellent video, definitely worth the watch.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Won't take one side or the other on original sin, but on whether you can live a perfect life on your own or if anyone ever did (other than Jesus) I think these are clear Roman's 3:10
1 John 1:8
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Won't take one side or the other on original sin, but on whether you can live a perfect life on your own or if anyone ever did (other than Jesus) I think these are clear Roman's 3:10
1 John 1:8
View Quote

Did you actually watch the video?
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 11:36:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Sure didn't watch the whole hour+ of it. That's my shorthand comment on pelagianistic thinking, which is a far sight from southern Baptist thinking on free will.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sure didn't watch the whole hour+ of it. That's my shorthand comment on pelagianistic thinking, which is a far sight from southern Baptist thinking on free will.
View Quote

Well he completely agrees with you and sites reliable established sources for the definitions to the terms. Because some Lutheran's and Calvinists have accused him and people that hold a traditional view as semi-pelaganism.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 12:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Once again, calvinists get pwned
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top