Aspen Highlands Apartments
3604 SE Powell Valley Rd, Gresham, OR 97080
Office: (503) 491-3268
http://www.carlaprop.com/property/aspen-highlands-apartments/
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I really think that's a mistake. The left has finally exposed themselves for the crazy thugs they are.

The point has hit home with millions of Americans.

Don't screw that up and give the left media the chance to portray them as victims again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of chatter in livestream chat about patriots heading back in to Portland.
Ruh roh...
I really think that's a mistake. The left has finally exposed themselves for the crazy thugs they are.

Don't screw that up and give the left media the chance to portray them as victims again.

The media will always make them the victim, they ARE them...

There's only one way to fix this.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#3]
You cannot aggressively approach someone while brandishing a firearm and shouting "GET THEM"....Then claim self defense when they mace you.

We have some serious Antifa infiltration going on here.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Same tat, same ear, same jawline, nose is real close.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
From 4chan

https://i.imgur.com/WHoyYpT.jpg
"his name is Michael, 48 years old, self proclaimed military vet, was shot in the right arm in july at a portland protest. is this the murderer?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfMnZX7Z56o

Same tat, same ear, same jawline, nose is real close.

Online Twitter account photos do not show the tattoo.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’ve been thinking that for awhile now
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Going to" get real?

My friend, the "real shit" bus has already left the station.

No kidding.  

People are being assaulted/killed for putting out dumpster fires and expressing their political views. It appears there is a common thread in those who have committed recent assaults. Either convicted felons are being naturally drawn to this "movement" or they're being actively recruited.  

[Tinfoil on] I am now wondering if the release of criminals from jails and prisons during the early days of the Vid,  was part of their plan to increase the pool of candidates [tinfoil off]

Hmmm.....

Lawless, often violent, criminals are suddenly released from jail during a time when unemployment is at an all time high and social services are overwhelmed.  

They have no visible means of financial support, but immediately show up in the service of a violent political movement that has been known to pay its participants.  They suddenly have access to expensive premade signs, logistics, legal representation, and interstate travel... again, with no visible means of income.

It's almost as if they were recruited while institutionalized or immediately after release.

Nah, must be a conspiracy theory.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Conflicting articles dispute this........one says "shot in the back" another article I read says "police said he was shot in the chest".

NY Post article says "police said he was shot in the chest".

"Police said the man was shot in the chest and was declared dead at the scene. He was not immediately identified."
View Quote

you all do know that carmelbythesea has another thread with pictures in it, of the victim, right? and that thread started at 1am, before this one?
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Deja-Vu-Man-surrounded-at-gas-station-someone-shot-in-Portland-Update-white-male-DEAD/5-2363726/

edit f*ing hot link got fouled up by the system again
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruh roh...

Antifa just straight murdered someone and are boasting about it.

The only proper course of action is to dare them to do so again, with enough forcing behind the dare that Anitfa is forced to back down or be destroyed.

This *is* de-escalation.  We'll see if Antifa takes the invitation to peace extended, or if they come out rowdy & suicidal.

Annihilating a rabid group *also* de-escalates conflict.  It's been shown that a gaggle of perhaps a hundred are responsible for the worst of these rallies around the nation, that they travel to.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

Lawless, often violent, criminals are suddenly released from jail during a time when unemployment is at an all time high and social services are overwhelmed.  

They have no visible means of financial support, but immediately show up in the service of a violent political movement that has been known to pay its participants.  They suddenly have access to expensive premade signs, logistics, legal representation, and interstate travel... again, with no visible means of income.

It's almost as if they were recruited while institutionalized or immediately after release.

View Quote

Does make one wonder doesn't it.............
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:47:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

you all do know that carmelbythesea has another thread with pictures in it, of the victim, right?
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Deja-Vu-Man-surrounded-at-gas-station-someone-shot-in-Portland-Update-white-male-DEAD/5-2363726/
View Quote

No......thanks!!

ETA:  All I saw was the victim lying on his back and a bullet hole in the torso.........what am I missing?

@cm
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He seems to have been stalking Patriot Prayer people for a while:

https://archive.is/0WPQU
View Quote

That would also be a useful point of information and would further show that the man with the handgun was likely the aggressor. In which case, cool, I think I've got enough to say that we don't need to exercise much caution about implying the gunner was in the wrong.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You cannot aggressively approach someone while brandishing a firearm and shouting "GET THEM"....Then claim self defense when they mace you.

View Quote

Yeah, I think this is what happened.

The mace was being used in self-defense from the guy with the gun, not the other way around.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

More likely people just like to argue on the internet.

If you gave away free money someone here would find a way to say you were wrong.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If you gave away free money someone here would find a way to say you were wrong.
View Quote

I just said we have probably have enough information to comfortably infer/imply the gun with the gun was the murderer/in the wrong. Before, I had legitimate questions.

You'll find plenty of others who argue nonconstructively simply for its own sake without ever bothering to update their views.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, I think this is what happened.

The mace was being used in self-defense from the guy with the gun, not the other way around.
View Quote

I think that is probably what happened also.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Where do you guys see a guy pepper spraying someone? That cloud is instant. Looks to me like either very Smokey ammo or a round hit the pepper spray can.
View Quote

I agree with your analysis, I think round from assassins pistol hit victim’s mace canister.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
And yet, mods allow it
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Looks like "BidenRiots" and "Antifa" are trending on twitter. The leftys are claiming that the victim "sprayed mace" which is why he was shot.

The dust kicked up by the gun is pretty insane though.
View Quote

I wonder if he was sprayed because he was racking his slide?

Don't bring skateboards or mace to a gunfight.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Might be just a padded vest or maybe a stab-proof one.  Up til now, the Antifa vs Proud Boy scuffles have largely been fought using melee weapons.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Allegedly this is the victim; looks like he's wearing a concealed vest? In which case he got domed, but doesn't look like that either.

https://media.thedonald.win/post/hUmcmfQn.jpeg

2020 is a weird fucking year.

Might be just a padded vest or maybe a stab-proof one.  Up til now, the Antifa vs Proud Boy scuffles have largely been fought using melee weapons.

Motorcycle gear?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So if this is the beginning of the boog who do you believe makes the next move?
View Quote

"Our" people aren't cold blooded killers, and typically take a defensive posture. Hell, most won't even accept that we are at war.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Welp I sure he has already tried to surrender to the police just like Kyle so he will be taken in to custody shortly
View Quote

Yup, another obvious tell, he fled.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 10:59:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
...do we want to wait for the details to come out, or are we going to rush to snap judgements?

Come on. We did pretty well for Kyle, I'd go so far as to say I helped you guys out there. Let's not get over your heads like the people who chased him & everyone who immediately deemed him a murderer.

Because even what may be a dirtbag commie has just as much right to pull on someone who draws mace at close range without good reason, if what some people say is true. If the dude was shot without appropriate provocation, then yes this is unjustified murder.
View Quote

Bullfuckingshit. Communist insurgents have no right of self defense. They are no different than ISIS, or the Taliban.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

you're suspicious, because you are ignoring that antifa targeted that person, by yelling "hey, we got another right here.. we go another right here", causing all the antifa to start surrounding that victim

sequence seems to be
man yelling "no, no"
man  yelling "hey, we got another right here.. we go another right here" " ick good job(?)"
man says "right here?" and 2 shots are fired

View Quote

https://imgur.com/dnseNoN

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ruh roh...

The media *is* them.  It doesn't matter what Antifa says, and it doesn't matter what MSM says.  Anyone who still believes they are accurately reporting is either a collaborator, or much more likely a brainwashed piece of scenery we don't have to worry about fighting.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Going to" get real?

My friend, the "real shit" bus has already left the station.

No kidding.  

People are being assaulted/killed for putting out dumpster fires and expressing their political views. It appears there is a common thread in those who have committed recent assaults. Either convicted felons are being naturally drawn to this "movement" or they're being actively recruited.  

[Tinfoil on] I am now wondering if the release of criminals from jails and prisons during the early days of the Vid,  was part of their plan to increase the pool of candidates [tinfoil off]

Hmmm.....

"Our charity groups prides itself on assisting the most marginalized members of society"
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:03:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You asked 45Custom if macing was good enough reason to shoot the macer.

If a cop maced me he would be doing it to subdue me.......if a non LEO maced me it would make me think he had nefarious reasons.

Could I use deadly force if I thought he maced me for nefarious reasons?
View Quote

Not at one of these public events, where it is common.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dammit, the money will only ruin their work ethic and lead to them being worse off in the future!

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
What led up to the shooting?
View Quote

The left's perpetuation of a false narrative that Rittenhouse was a "right-wing militia member on a shooting/murder spree".
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Great, just fucking great. I have to go to Portladishu for work in a month and can't bring a gun with me. Looks like I won't be leaving the hotel for 2 weeks.

This shit will not stop with any outcome in November. It's either us or them as the last man standing. Sooner or later the unthinkable will need to be done and done swiftly
View Quote

Why can't you? Everyone else's has one. When you're the only one following the rules, there's something to consider.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:08:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You asked 45Custom if macing was good enough reason to shoot the macer.

If a cop maced me he would be doing it to subdue me.......if a non LEO maced me it would make me think he had nefarious reasons.

Could I use deadly force if I thought he maced me for nefarious reasons?

Well what recourse would I have?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:08:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Fucking PPB is clueless. "We don't know what happened"

https://www.kptv.com/news/ppb-one-person-dead-after-shooting-in-downtown-portland/article_608e9c6a-ea79-11ea-ac8a-abc888f6aea9.html

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV)- Police are investigating a homicide after a shooting in downtown Portland on Saturday.

The shooting happened while protesters were in the area. It's unclear if the shooting is connected to the protests.

Officers reported hearing gunshots coming from the area of Southeast 3rd Avenue and Southwest Alder Street. They responded and found a person with a gunshot wound to the chest.
View Quote

And don't forget, PPB doesn't consider cellphone video as enough evidence.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Come on, you know good and well that they do have rights until due process and the law provides sufficient justification to deprive them of such.

Unless we just decide using the vigilante justice so many have decried that anyone we don't like is a commie with no rights. That would certainly have no negative repercussions down the road.
View Quote
When the police don't assist with domestic tranquility, the ordinary citizen is soley responsible with its provision.
Police is a modern invention that works in a generally civilized society. Soro's and his open society, which Antifa is a part of, provide the antithesis of western civilization and need to be partitioned by whatever means necessary.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:09:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes we do.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:12:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm.....

It’s historically been a pretty common tactic in revolutions.  Break open the prisons and release all of the violent criminals to terrorize the population.  Except this time they didn’t need to break open the prisons.  Democratic governors just let the convicts out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:13:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

It’s historically been a pretty common tactic in revolutions.  Break open the prisons and release all of the violent criminals to terrorize the population.  Except this time they didn’t need to break open the prisons.  Democratic governors just let the convicts out.
View Quote

Helter Skelter 2.0
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:13:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I agree with your analysis, I think round from assassins pistol hit victim's mace canister.
View Quote

looking at the video again, you still can't make out any details, but from the sequence where I think the perp says "right here?", then immediately shoots one shot, and the fog appears, I think that might be what happened.

victim is actually walking at an angle to the garage opening
Attachment Attached File

first shot and cloud appears around victim
Attachment Attached File

cloud gets bigger as the 2nd shot is fired
Attachment Attached File

cloud keeps expanding as shooter turns and walks away
Attachment Attached File

truck gets in the way, and when it passes, the victim has turned away and tries to take a few steps before falling
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Online Twitter account photos do not show the tattoo.
View Quote

His last post on Facebook is February 27th and the newest pic where you can see his neck has a post date of July 21, 2017.

Plenty of time to get a new tat.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
When the police don't assist with domestic tranquility, the ordinary citizen is soley responsible with its provision.
Police is a modern invention that works in a generally civilized society. Soro's and his open society, which Antifa is a part of, provide the antithesis of western civilization and need to be partitioned by whatever means necessary.
View Quote
And yet, should the common citizenry take it upon themselves to be the law in a land of the lawless, it is not difficult to see that depriving one of defensive rights based on political affiliation is a slope far too slippery.

Should they have not tread on anyone's rights, I would declare even a Nazi has a basic human right to self defense, even if I would spend no time exalting their character. A Nazi insurgent, no, but it does not take much of a look at the many obese ineffectual basement skinheads to realize that calling them Nazi insurgents is inaccurate.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well what recourse would I have?
View Quote

You need to decide what games you are going to play. If you are doing the less than lethal yard jousting thing then you can’t respond to less than lethal with lethal.

The justification for shooting someone who sprays you would require something like a reasonable belief they are attempting to disarm you. More reasonable if you open carry.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You need to decide what games you are going to play. If you are doing the less than lethal yard jousting thing then you can’t respond to less than lethal with lethal.

The justification for shooting someone who sprays you would require something like a reasonable belief they are attempting to disarm you. More reasonable if you open carry.
View Quote

Ok, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#42]

I haven’t laughed that hard in a while.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:20:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Looks like in May the guy just went off the rails. Before that his Instagram is filled with snowboarding and family kind of stuff. Nothing political at all. Starting May 30th it's all commie bullshit. I'm sure he's always been a lefty, but talk about flipping a switch.

https://www.instagram.com/michael_reinoehl/?hl=en
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

75% you’re more fair than I am. 99.9% that ANTIFA is the culprit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there any evidence the shooter was maced?

I don't think so........couldn't tell one way or the other if macing had any impact on this scenario.

I lean towards Antifa being the culprit and aggressor but it is possible I am wrong.  (I'll give odds of at least 75% chance Antifa is at fault.)

75% you’re more fair than I am. 99.9% that ANTIFA is the culprit.

I just read an article about the “professional snowboarder” (sorry I don’t have the link, it was linked on FB). He claimed he is “100% Antifa” in a Bloomberg interview not too long ago.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:21:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
And yet, should the common citizenry take it upon themselves to be the law in a land of the lawless, it is not difficult to see that depriving one of defensive rights based on political affiliation is a slope far too slippery.

Should they have not tread on anyone's rights, I would declare even a Nazi has a basic human right to self defense, even if I would spend no time exalting their character. A Nazi insurgent, no, but it does not take much of a look at the many obese ineffectual basement skinheads to realize that calling them Nazi insurgents is inaccurate.
View Quote

you've ignored that the victim was targeted several times.

the pics I posted above show the gas did not stream out toward the shooter, but enveloped the victim.

want to spin the optics more?

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:24:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
If this armed confrontation from both sides continue we will see the most restrictive gun laws ever being demanded by the general public.
View Quote

Depends on what kind of government is left.
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:25:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

the pics I posted above show the gas did not stream out toward the shooter, but enveloped the victim.

View Quote

@cm  https://imgur.com/dnseNoN

Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:28:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
...didn't I just say I agreed with you based off the further points made? I wasn't even referring to the guilt or innocence of this particular case.

Bro. The handgun dude was highly likely to be in the wrong. Patriot prayer was justified in trying to use mace if he ever attempted to deploy it at all. Cool?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#49]
America has to rid itself of this cancer.  Whatever it takes, it has to be rooted out and destroyed.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 11:30:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The better thing to do is to defend homes, people, businesses. Not run a fucking parade into a riot.

The American people are appalled by mob rule.  They understand that mobs are destroying cities and they are next.

They are buying guns for the first time and changing votes. They are seeing democrats allowing the destruction to happen.

The enemy has lost control of its brown shirt criminals and mentals.  Clarity is important right now.

Don't act like your enemy when they are making a mistake. Get them to repeat it.
We are developing our own media now.

We win the election first. They will go nuclear. Everyone will be ready to put this shit down then.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top