Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2016 1:12:37 PM EDT
I was an old school tourney baller but due to work and family life I play a few times a year. Most of the time I'm playing recball in the woods, big games, or speedball for fun, no more tournaments.

I have two markets right now and I'm thinking I am going to sell one. I have a resurrection autococker with barrel kit and a GoG Extcy with a techt bolt and cp barrel. Both function great but I really don't need two.

which would you get rid of?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
keep the autococker.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
keep the autococker.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep the cocker.

But if me, sell both and get a used but like new Axe pro or Geo 3.0.

The newer guns are amazing. Very reliable and easy to maintain. Will last a lifetime.

I played NPPL Pro back in late 90s. I have two Geos and had a GTEK that was also awesome, but am playing tournaments again and the Geo is just a little better for that.

Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 8:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

the NPPL in the 90s was the golden age, cockers vs mags
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Keep the cocker.

But if me, sell both and get a used but like new Axe pro or Geo 3.0.

The newer guns are amazing. Very reliable and easy to maintain. Will last a lifetime.

I played NPPL Pro back in late 90s. I have two Geos and had a GTEK that was also awesome, but am playing tournaments again and the Geo is just a little better for that.

the NPPL in the 90s was the golden age, cockers vs mags

I remember trading you a 68/4500 for a tin of 5.45 years ago lol.

I actually ended up selling the cocker and kept my gog extcy.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:52:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Keep the gog, its newer more robust tech it will likely last longer and will be easier to fix... Good luck getting autococker parts in 5 years
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 10:26:08 AM EDT
[#7]
if you're going to still play, sell both and get something a little newer. Technology advances have been huge in the paintball world over the last ten years. What you currently have probably doesn't have a lot of financial value but if it has sentimental value, then keep them but still get something new that can hang with the big boys.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I miss my old automag with y frame and my old Emag
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Keep the cocker.

Modern guns are a dime a dozen and have no soul.

I really miss my bronze ripper LCD  :(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top