[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Any issues w/the modded NES?
View Quote
IM sent.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Really?  Aimed at 30 YO? Youre 20 years off at least!  More like us 50+ year olds.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
All of those games suck ass. No wonder why they don’t name them on the packaging. And who’s fucking bright idea was it to not list list that any games at all are included? I walked away assuming if I bought one I could buy games on the PlayStation store. Gay. And 100 bucks is overpriced.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#4]
So Sony seems to have dropped the ball on securing the PSC. Loading games off a USB stick will be easy

https://kotaku.com/its-mad-easy-to-hack-the-playstation-classic-1831022885

And you can use PS4 (or any wireless) controller with 8bitdo

https://www.polygon.com/deals/2018/12/10/18134454/playstation-classic-wireless-adapter-ps4-controller-8bitdo-pre-order
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:55:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So Sony seems to have dropped the ball on securing the PSC. Loading games off a USB stick will be easy

https://kotaku.com/its-mad-easy-to-hack-the-playstation-classic-1831022885
View Quote
You have to wonder if they dropped the ball or if some developer nonchalantly placed the ball on the ground, quietly said "I'm putting the ball down, please don't touch it," and casually strolled away without looking over his shoulder.

I mean, Nintendo saw what happened to the NES Classic.  Did they modify the firmware to make hacking harder?  Nope.  Did they increase security measures on the SNES Classic?  Nope.

And here's Sony who saw what has happened with the Nintendo products yet pretty much said  "Security, schmuhcurity."

Gen X and Gen Y gamer geeks have infiltrated these behemoths and are helping us out.  Viva la revolucion!  
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Sony admits it sucked hard.  I just saw an article that said they were lowering the price to $59.99 because it sucks and nobody was buying it.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol, glad I didn't try to hoard any for resale.
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 12:47:19 AM EDT
[#9]
$36 for the next three days at Target with the Cartwheel App (40% off).

I’m still not buying one.
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 12:55:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
$36 for the next three days at Target with the Cartwheel App (40% off).

I’m still not buying one.
View Quote
Heck, the usb controllers it comes with are worth that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I was real busy and did not have a chance to return mine physically till a few days ago. I thought I was going to get screwed because Amazon lowered the price but they still refunded me before price that I paid because I had the refund request in the system already.
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 8:12:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Colony Wars any, but I loved the first one.
Philosoma
Einhander
Tekken any of them
Bushido Blade
Parappa the Rappa
Valkyrie Profile
Syphon Filter
Wipeout any

There are many others, but a lot of them have been made on other platforms such as Tomb Raider, Legacy of Kain series, Castlevania SotN, Resident Evil and various 2D fighters.

The Playstation 1 was RICH in quality titles that continue on today.  Sony really dropped the ball on this.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top