Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2021 8:09:18 PM EDT
Ammo sellers, do y’all except PP? What do I need to know about shipping ammo?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought PP yanked the plug on pew seeds ?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't do it unless you really trust the other party.
If you do, don't do P/P FF. If you're the seller there's no protection.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:25:42 PM EDT
[#3]
IMPORTANT: IN THE PAYMENT DESCRIPTION PUT ONLY THE AUCTION NUMBER, NOT THE DESCRIPTION OR ANY GUN RELATED TERMS!!!! ADD 3.5% FEE FOR CREDIT CARDS OR USE PAYPAL GIFT OPTION FOR 0% FEE.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IMPORTANT: IN THE PAYMENT DESCRIPTION PUT ONLY THE AUCTION NUMBER, NOT THE DESCRIPTION OR ANY GUN RELATED TERMS!!!! ADD 3.5% FEE FOR CREDIT CARDS OR USE PAYPAL GIFT OPTION FOR 0% FEE.
View Quote

@WS4LIF what if the buyer put ammo their memo?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@WS4LIF what if the buyer put ammo their memo?
View Quote

Bitch at them and pull the money right away.

I'm on my second account.  I got booted WAYYYY back in 2004 when someone put "Colt M4" in the despcription.  They froze all the money and told me they never wanted to hear from me again.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Not only will paypal lock your account, they will steal any money in there.  IIRC, it's called a fee for violating their terms of service,  and is up to $2500.  They took $500 from a friend of mine.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I swear.......continue to support those anti mother fuckers who'd just as soon peg you with a cactus.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Dammit FFS!
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Auction number is a good way to get caught.  They have bots that search numbers in the memo with gunbroker auctions.  No comments means no comments.  Better yet don't use paypal.  Check or money order in the mail is better.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Knew I just should’ve kept it a local sale. Ugh.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:18:46 PM EDT
[#11]
SMH there have been threads galore about this over the past year.  PayPal has changed their TOS to find you $2,500.00 PER TRANSACTION that violates their rules.  They will lock your account and take your money.  Dumbasses who use it for gun/ammo sales have lost thousands (no tears shed here).

FFS if you're going to sell shit do it locally for cash and stop funding the enemy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh well it is what it is. Shit happens. I pulled my funds, etc. Hopefully it won’t be an issue, if it is I’ll deal with it and move on.

Seems like there’s very few 2A friendly processors these days, so yup cash check MO for anything in the future.

If anyone knows of a 2A friendly processor I’m all ears. Thanks for the quick replies, even the snarky ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top