Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 1/10/2022 7:35:35 PM EDT
Guardian Training Center in PA continues their practice of treating customers like absolute shit and bootlicking to another level. Imagine owning a gun shop and operating like this.

Images

From Reddit:

In case you aren’t familiar with the dumpster fire that is Guardian Training Center (Warminster, PA), let me get you caught up…

Back in August ’21, u/generalraptor2002 created a post on r/PAGuns about his negative experience at GTC. Shortly after, Chris and his employees found the post and began what ended up being a 2+ week long, unhinged brigade against individual Redditors, a number of subreddit moderators, past customers, former employees, and their local competitors across at least 3 different subs using at a minimum 14 different accounts.

•?Examples of their crazy behavior on Reddit
•?Chris’s interactions with the /r/Firearms mod team (original mod post here)

As a result of their antics on Reddit along with testimonials of former employees, it was discovered that their lunacy went much deeper than just Reddit.

•?Doxing customers on Google reviews
•?Stalking customers who leave negative reviews
•?Similar tactics of using sockpuppet accounts years ago in a separate PA gun forum
•?Back when he used to work at a different gun store - "I fucking hate gooks"

Most of their accounts on Reddit have been banned / deleted and that should have been the end of it, however, I’ve recently received a tip from another user that they are continuing their righteous fight against the internet and are becoming even more unhinged. Not only are they doubling down by continuing to dox more people in the local gun community, they have now gone as far as to post a $5,000 reward for the identity Streaker69, a PAFOA moderator.

Judging by their new webpage dedicated to harassing anyone who dares say anything negative about them , it looks like Reddit will get it’s own little writeup as well.

This post is a warning

if you are a patron of Guardian Training Center, they have your personal information and are willing to use that against you. Even if you’ve never set foot on their property, they will comb through your online accounts in an attempt to dox you as they've already done to many others. They’ve already admitted to using private investigators to harass people they do not like, and they seem fairly comfortable making thinly veiled threats online. Be careful who you do business with.

•?I'm proud to say I've got my very own bounty now from this lunatic
•?Another Reddit user's interaction with the GTC staff - see video, turn sound on
•?VERIFIED Former GTC employee comments on what goes on behind the scenes
•?Former customers receiving threatening text messages for leaving a bad review
•?Another customer receives threatening text messages for posting the video of Mike (GTC TacBay coach) losing his shit
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:40:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly, not familiar to the process, but aren’t Google reviews in the person’s name? Or are these fake accounts/reviews?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to know.  I've never done business with them.

Lotsa good places in the area, this seems like a bad move on their part.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Didn’t reddit purge all the right wing posters
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Lol, what's the owner's arfcom screen name?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:47:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds like people at GTC have too much free time.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:48:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

We have our corners, somehow.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Never been there but with Tanner's and Survival Trail within 20 minutes I would never need to.

Now I know not to even bother.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#8]
•?Which one are you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I already disliked that place because the staff always seemed like try hard tactical types that automatically knew way more then anyone on the other side of the counter

But now? Damn maybe I should just never step foot in there again
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Never been there but with Tanner's and Survival Trail within 20 minutes I would never need to.

View Quote

Hard to beat Tanners …. Bunker is pretty close and usually has a good enough selection for such a small store

Somehow I never heard of Survival Trail maybe I’ll check it out on my way home tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:56:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Everyone who lives there should troll the shit out of them bringing in 80% pistols, Shockwave 590s,AR15 with binary triggers, and AR pistols with SBA3 braces.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Here’s a link to the original comment with everything they’ve done documented as well
https://www.reddit.com/r/PAguns/comments/s01cen/guardian_training_center_owner_chris_is_at_it/hrz0hu3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I already disliked that place because the staff always seemed like try hard tactical types that automatically knew way more then anyone on the other side of the counter

But now? Damn maybe I should just never step foot in there again
View Quote

Maybe?  After reading all of that you still give it a "maybe"
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Here’s a link to the original comment with everything they’ve done documented as well https://www.reddit.com/r/PAguns/comments/s01cen/guardian_training_center_owner_chris_is_at_it/hrz0hu3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
View Quote

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAguns/comments/s01cen/guardian_training_center_owner_chris_is_at_it/hrz0hu3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#15]
You mean the AFT ?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Do you have any links to Reddit or anything besides one link to an imgur picture of a review?

Edit:
Nvm I see links now
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do you have any links to Reddit or anything besides one link to an imgur picture of a review?

Edit:
Nvm I see links now
View Quote

Here’s a great video of the owner - https://imgur.com/a/RFPFCWl
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:10:11 PM EDT
[#18]
People like that tend to eventually piss off the wrong person who really has no fucks to give.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is that the owner wanting to fight someone?

That pathetic little dude will cross the wrong person someday or just end up in jail with that lack of impulse control.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#20]
hes been using pa instant check to dox people
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That pathetic little dude will cross the wrong person someday or just end up in jail with that lack of impulse control.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Chased a customer outside for an argument and screaming “I WILL CRUSH YOU”

Seems like the kind of person who’s responsible enough to sell firearms and run tactical training for sure….
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Here's a great video of the owner - https://imgur.com/a/RFPFCWl
View Quote

Lol, people actually use "bro" in real conversation.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:20:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn that dude seems unhinged.

Heres the link so people don’t have to copy and paste.
https://imgur.com/a/RFPFCWl
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Wow threatening to call the ATF because they don't like AFGs?

Fuck that store right in the fucking butthole.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you! For some reason it shows up as a regular link for me. Dude is a complete psycho.

Hell, look at this responses on all the negative google reviews he’s getting.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yep. Chased a customer outside for an argument and screaming “I WILL CRUSH YOU”

Seems like the kind of person who’s responsible enough to sell firearms and run tactical training for sure….
View Quote

Does he own a minivan?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:22:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Holy shit...

Straight lunatics....

https://www.guardiantrainingcenter.com/eitan-carl-katz-martin-e-cooke
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:23:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Hard to beat Tanners …. Bunker is pretty close and usually has a good enough selection for such a small store

Somehow I never heard of Survival Trail maybe I’ll check it out on my way home tomorrow
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have the same inventory challenges as the rest of the industry at the moment but they have a Silencer Shop kiosk and new indoor range attached to the showroom.  Three years ago is was the same two guys, all day every day, they have grown a bit since then.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:25:05 PM EDT
[#30]
What’s a sock puppet account?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:25:59 PM EDT
[#31]
They wouldn’t let me shoot my five seven or ps90 at their range and asked 50 questions about my sbr and suppressed guns, even after showing them the picture of the stamps on my phone haven’t gone back since that awful range trip.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#32]
The act of hiring a PI in an effort to harass a former customer, is that tax deductible?

Because I’ll bet you it isn’t.
May be of interest.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Wonder how long until they find this thread.  Should be entertaining when they do.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:29:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Never heard of survival trail, but GTC actually has a nice indoor range, not that I’ll ever go again after my experience a couple years back.  They are a bunch of jerk offs.

Tanners is awesome and always has been.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Reminds me of a gun shop here that has a few locations across the state. Owner sued a guy that left a negative review about a bad experience there. For the most part it was good but you would have the occasional interaction with his employees.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:32:30 PM EDT
[#36]
There is only one Christopher Sfilas that lives at 6** ******* Ct
****** PA 189**

goes both ways....
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:33:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
hes been using pa instant check to dox people
View Quote

Seems like an unlawful use of a database that should be in part confidential?

If any way to document it it could be useful in a civil lawsuit perhaps?

Unlikely monitored to the extent of actual law enforcement for official use only info but god what a schmuck.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or there never were any.  Reddit is a site with a shitty format and 100% leftist users.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Oh please God have an account here. I'd love to see this shit bag defend himself.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow.  Those guys are nuts and probably shouldn't own firearms.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:40:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reminds me of a gun shop here that has a few locations across the state. Owner sued a guy that left a negative review about a bad experience there. For the most part it was good but you would have the occasional interaction with his employees.
View Quote

Does the owner still ride a Segway around behind his tables at gun shows?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:42:19 PM EDT
[#42]
I really wish there weren't so many drama queens at the SE PA ranges. I just want to shoot, learn, and have a good time but man it's like dealing with a bunch of teenage girl fights.

Some of those PAFOA mods are real good guys and have done tons to help PA shooters.

Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:43:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Does the owner still ride a Segway around behind his tables at gun shows?
View Quote

I’d bet. Haven’t been to a gun show in prob 8 years. Lost interest. Didn’t like the demographic of the crowd and I was getting better deals online.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What’s a sock puppet account?
View Quote

One or more additional accounts which are secretly the same person. Isn't that right J_Totally_Not_Random?

* at this point the hypothetical J_Totally_Not_Random account would post either an agreement or perhaps a strawman.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Google review left. Owner is replying "doxx them all"

He does understand as a business owner his whole personal life is public record, right?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Google review left. Owner is replying "doxx them all"

He does understand as a business owner his whole personal life is public record, right?
View Quote

I like how he thinks being doxed by a gun shop in PA is some crazy threat.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:56:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I like how he thinks being doxed by a gun shop in PA is some crazy threat.
View Quote

Lol some dude called him out and said he's a fat body.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 8:56:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Holy shit...

Straight lunatics....

https://www.guardiantrainingcenter.com/eitan-carl-katz-martin-e-cooke
View Quote

Dude has has mom take him shooting ? lol

Screen name here ?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 9:00:23 PM EDT
[#49]
It would suck if a couple thousand people keep calling them all day long from blocked numbers.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same… now. I went to Guardian a few times when it first opened, the last of which I was asked for my suppressor stamp mid-range session and got an odd, disappointed look when I actually produced it.
I rarely comment here and never go out of my way to disparage anyone, but admittedly I can add another negative experience to the list.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top