Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2018 2:24:48 PM EDT
Last Saturday Dec. 8th, my lodge, Yuma # 17 put on it's first ever outdoor Master Mason degree.  What an awesome experience to have watched it.  I've seen numerous in lodge degrees over the years, but this event just seemed to make it really special.  Weather was exceptional  and we had a splendid meal.  I hope we do many more.  If you haven't attended an outdoor 3rd, you are missing something.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:58:23 PM EDT
[#1]
That's awesome, brother.

I'm all for mixing it up a little bit.

One of the lodges in my soon-to-be adopted city of Wilmington, NC does a Battleship Degree aboard the U.S.S. North Carolina.  I hope to see it soon.

(At least, it looks like they did them up until 2017. Hope they still do)

http://www.stjohns1nc.org/battleship-degree.html
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 3:49:37 AM EDT
[#2]
here on the east coast ive heard about the cave degree in TN that people goto  (i think its TN), and here in orlando once a year we have a MM degree on an island at night
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
here on the east coast ive heard about the cave degree in TN that people goto  (i think its TN), and here in orlando once a year we have a MM degree on an island at night
View Quote
I am nearby brother, and would like to visit for that if my schedule would allow.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am nearby brother, and would like to visit for that if my schedule would allow.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I move to NC I plan to see the cave degree and now the island degree (now that I know about it).  I want to visit other lodges.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 11:58:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here is a link to info on the Cave Degree

A couple of Brothers from my lodge went last year and spoke highly of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top