Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2021 1:57:24 AM EDT
Worst thing that could happen to our Country.
Name 1 thing his handlers are gonna do good to help the US.
I'll wait.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:58:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I read they’re going to send me $600 every month to buy guns and ammo just because I have two kids.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:00:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I read they're going to send me $600 every month to buy guns and ammo just because I have two kids.
View Quote
Come on man!

I still haven't gotten my $600 from the last president
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:00:44 AM EDT
[#3]
salute the marines
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:01:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Feels like a dupe or deja vu.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Susan Rice is the shadow President...another bought and paid for “national security” hack sold out to foreign interests, now she’s Biden’s domestic policy advisor, but make no mistake she’s running the whole shitshow...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:02:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Susan Rice is the shadow President...
View Quote

According to former acting DNI Grenell
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:03:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe they won’t kill us all if we say nice things about them.

Nancy you had good tits once and I’d still bang you to save my life.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:07:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

He’s right, she steered foreign policy under Obama as his National Security Advisor like (Sandy Berger and Brzezinski and Kissinger) and what was the very first thing Biden did but sign us back up to sovereignty stealing bullshit accords and foreign policy deals.  She’s now the domestic policy advisor ti Biden’s administration...
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:11:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Biden will be dead from Alzheimers in a few months or removed by Kamala for reasons.

Think about who wants Kamala Harris to be president.

She was the least popular dem canditate in the primaries, the first to drop out. She's a vile and weird human.

And yet she's what someone pulled out of their ass to replace Biden.

For what purpose?
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:23:17 AM EDT
[#10]
To be honest I kind of feel a little sorry for joe - as in a little little not a lot of little. He really has a lot of classic signs of dimentia and if anybody else manipulated a dimentia patient like they are doing with him they would be guilty of elder abuse.

On the other hand, joe has been involved in creating the swamp that is government today so for that I wish a lot lot of fu(4$ upon him and his ilk.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Worst thing that could happen to our Country.
Name 1 thing his handlers are gonna do good to help the US.
I'll wait.
View Quote

They're gonna destroy our standard of living and moral fabric so badly there won't be any incentive for mass migration to the US anymore.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:20:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:00:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Susan Rice BARACK OBAMA is the shadow President
View Quote

Don’t fool yourself.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:54:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don’t fool yourself.
View Quote

That Manchurian fool never had an original thought.

At best, he’s a puppet behind a puppet.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:01:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Susan Rice is the shadow President...another bought and paid for “national security” hack sold out to foreign interests, now she’s Biden’s domestic policy advisor, but make no mistake she’s running the whole shitshow...
View Quote

She was the one that blamed Benghazi on a rogue youtube movie, probably at the beckon of that puke obama
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Salute the Marines.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Marine 1 is a submarine
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:25:28 AM EDT
[#18]
The rona will go away real quick.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:30:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you could search "eracer" and "Susan Rice" you'd find that for years I put her at the top of the steaming pile of garbage that included actors like Hillary, Comey, Strzrok, Page, Schiff, Mueller, etc.

Susan Rice is the devil.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:32:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Biden will be dead from Alzheimers in a few months or removed by Kamala for reasons.

She was the least popular dem canditate in the primaries, the first to drop out. She's a vile and weird human.

For what purpose?
View Quote

"black" was required.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#22]
So how many years is the MSM gonna protect this fool and his Ho VP? I'm guessing till the very end.
Sorry fuckers.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 12:20:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

"black" was required.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what purpose?

"black" was required.

She's not "black".

She's a mixture of Indian and Jewish.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 12:23:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Bidet has no idea what day of the week it is, what he's signing, or what he stands for.  They move him around by the arm and tell him: "Sign here".  Or read the prompter; which he goes on to read out incorrectly -- quickly ushered away by helpers.

Then the media; which is comprised of 100% raging lefties  -- comments on the level of gravitas Bidet brings to the office.  

Its complete Clown World.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 12:40:11 AM EDT
[#25]
In the end it all comes down to this.  The devil comes to rob, kill, and destroy.  Sound familiar?
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Not sure what you are looking for, mostly pussy farts here in GD.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:00:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

For what purpose?
View Quote

Xiden is a total loss launch vehicle. He (and they) know he is a one termer, he doesn't care about a "legacy". His victory was when he was sworn in, the rest is whatever and so he will do as he (or his handlers) please.
That is why he will continue to use his "pen and phone" to rule. He can basically dictate, there is no downside for him.

They see her (Harris) as a perfect, unquestionable face for the fundamentally transformed America. She is basically the Mao, Chavez, Castro that they want.

And popularity/electability matters none at all. Dominion, Soros and BLM have that all covered now. 2016 was the last election and only because the underestimated Trump.
2020 they pulled out all the stops, to the point where I bet they are frankly pretty surprised they got away with the level of fraud it took to "win" against Trump.

Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:01:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Everyone here will be declared criminals and enemies of democracy. It's banana time.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:04:56 AM EDT
[#29]
He is so fake and old. He will not last long. His dementia will be so bad he will not be able to run for a second term.

However the damage will already have been done
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:05:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They see her as a perfect, unquestionable face for the fundamentally transformed America. She is basically the Mao, Chavez, Castro that they want.

And popularity/electability matters none at all. Dominion, Soros and BLM have that all covered now. 2016 was the last election and only because the underestimated Trump.
2020 they pulled out all the stops, to the point where I bet they are frankly pretty surprised they got away with the level of fraud it took to "win" against Trump.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For what purpose?

They see her as a perfect, unquestionable face for the fundamentally transformed America. She is basically the Mao, Chavez, Castro that they want.

She couldn't even poll 1% of democrat voters. No funds, no support. First to drop out of the race. Extremely hated cunt who sucked dick to get where she was.

No, there's an ulterior motive for her being our VP.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:15:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Sooo edgy and deep..
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

For what purpose?
View Quote

I take almost no comfort from your post..
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:24:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well I read they’re going to send me $600 every month to buy guns and ammo just because I have two kids.
View Quote

Except your kid is gonna owe that back plus the millions in kickbacks those politicians will pocket from that stimulus. They don’t pass pork without their profit...
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:27:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Susan Rice is the shadow President...

I mean Grenell probably knows better but Susan Rice seems like to big of an absolute moron to be running anything.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:28:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Pedophile criminal sex trafficking traitor is fraudulently in office.

That’s what has happened
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top