Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/21/2021 11:20:58 PM EDT
Everything I read in the news is depressing, the future looks pretty bleak.

- CRT is spreading everywhere, threatening the foundation of the country
- So many cities are going down the tubes after refusing to enforce basic laws. Punks are casually walking out of stores with whatever they want
- Many once-beautiful cities have become infested with huge homeless camps, spreading crime and disease
- Many cities are now war zones, 10-20 murders per night doesn't even make the nightly news anymore
- Iran continues to thumb its nose at everyone, especially the US.  They almost managed to kidnap a US citizen on US soil last week. Of course Biden does nothing, and they continue to advance their nuclear agenda.
- Covid is now starting to be discussed as an endemic, everyone will get it yearly, just like the "regular" flu, but with far worse results
- Trans/binary gender crowd is demanding PC treatment everywhere, beginning to be taught to little kids

My parents endured six years of WWII, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining.  
But it sucks.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

- So many cities are going down the tubes after refusing to enforce basic laws. Punks are casually walking out of stores with whatever they want
- Many once-beautiful cities have become infested with huge homeless camps, spreading crime and disease
- Many cities are now war zones, 10-20 murders per night doesn't even make the nightly news anymore
- Iran continues to thumb its nose at everyone, especially the US.  They almost managed to kidnap a US citizen on US soil last week. Of course Biden does nothing, and they continue to advance their nuclear agenda.
- Covid is now starting to be discussed as an endemic, everyone will get it yearly, just like the "regular" flu, but with far worse results
- Trans/binary gender crowd is demanding PC treatment everywhere, beginning to be taught to little kids

But it sucks.

You ain't seen nothing yet

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Get this fucking demoralization thread out of here.

Quitting is for pussies and the dead, and you’re not dead yet.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:30:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh dude turn that shit off, It’s all bull shit. There’s never any good news, good news doesn’t sell or get clicks. Media is a business not the truth.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:30:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quit watching the news. You'll rapidly realize your life is better than you thought.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#5]
We have not yet begun to fight! Let the rotary wing aircraft take flight.

@FlyNavy75
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:33:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Tip of the iceberg.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, it can get a lot worse. How you handle it depends on how well you’ve prepared, mentally and physically.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Fool!  NEVER challenge Mr Worse like that!  He will rise to meet that challenge every fucking time!  

So...thanks.  Ugh....
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:37:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Keep her wet, that's what the bitch likes

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:41:57 PM EDT
[#10]
It's just getting rolling.... you better come to terms with it and prepare yourself: emotionally and physically
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Op never traveled much.
Things can get significantly worse. Orders of magnitude worse. Long before any organized armed conflicts begin.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:50:48 PM EDT
[#12]
You say that as if you feel that "war " is a bad thing.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:53:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh it can get worse. Much, much worse.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Biden's Paradise (Parody Song)
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:54:19 PM EDT
[#15]
ETA: cultural, social, and economic problems will get FAR worse.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:55:06 PM EDT
[#16]
my life is pretty awesome.  i don't really spend any time thinking about the shit in the op.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Op never traveled much.
Things can get significantly worse. Orders of magnitude worse. Long before any organized armed conflicts begin.
View Quote

OP's clearly never been to the Philippines...
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I got a great deal on car insurance!
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#19]
A war would be an improvement.  Historically there has been no better way to unite Americans and stop them wasting time on petty politics and culture war.  Idle hands and all that.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But it sucks.

View Quote

You have no fucking clue what "worse" is.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:09:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Bud, you don’t have a clue what bad is.  

This is not even the beginning of “worse” it could get.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Boomers love news.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But it sucks.

View Quote

God I hate pussies!  
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#24]
You are not required to win. You ARE required to still be fighting when God himself reaches down and personally turns off the lights.

Go do some PT.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:24:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh well
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I got a great deal on car insurance!
View Quote

And I got a great deal on an extended warranty. One less thing to worry about !

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:25:56 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:26:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Men, all this stuff you hear about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle.

When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big-league ball players and the toughest boxers.

Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war.

The very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:29:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

But it sucks.

View Quote

Holy baloney. None of that shit even matters save for maybe endemic covid killing off a large % of the elderly population. This list is weak sauce.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:38:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quit watching the news. You'll rapidly realize your life is better than you thought.
View Quote

This. Stop watching television, listening to talk radio, checking your Facebook/Twitter news feed. Go outside.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:39:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Op never traveled much.

Or rural Vietnam, China, Haiti, DR, … on and on…

Some of you really need to spend a month in some of those places.
No matter how fucked up you think things are in the worst of the worst places in America.
It pales in comparison to daily life in hundreds of places.

I say that not to deflect or dissuade from protecting our way of life already hard fought for, nor doing the needful to get it back if necessary, but to keep in context just how important it is we understand, embrace and continue to fight for what those before us have given us.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:41:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Some of you guys need to get off of the internet, turn off the news and see a therapist.

We're living in some of the greatest times in human history.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:43:57 AM EDT
[#34]
When I go to Facebook  people'll ask me, "Hey QC, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda ARFCOM junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the next tread, and that's it. That's all it is.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:48:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But it sucks.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:51:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Op needs a song to boost morale

Storm The Fucking Kastle - Diamondsnake
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 12:51:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Oh, it can get a lot worse. How you handle it depends on how well you’ve prepared, mentally and physically.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:05:10 AM EDT
[#38]
The only thing worse than a war is not having a war when you actually need one

But I'm still gonna say OP jinxed us
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:14:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Someone is trying to make everyone in the US hate what they have, so they can provide something "better."

They're not above lying about it to make that happen. The news is no longer reporting the truth.

The people behind the news have a goal, and it's to make you stressed and emotional so you don't process information with critical thinking skills. They also want you so overloaded that you simply stop processing information and allow them to think for you, or make you stop resisting the change they're forcing on people.

Don't play on their battleground. Call out their lies and turn their shit off.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:31:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Things will continue to get worse until there is a war...

Personally, I see a war in this country as a quite positive event
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:32:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Op, you need to start reading the Bible and get right with the Lord.  If you haven't already done so, you need to repent and surrender your life to Christ.  This world is rotting away, and America isn't gonna be around for much longer.  Instead of worrying about things you can't control, worry about what's coming after you die.  

If you're not familiar with the Bible, start in Genesis.  Genesis will tell you how this world became so messed up. Then read the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) then Paul's letters, to understand just how much God loves you.  

If you've truly trusted in Christ, then you shouldnt worry about America falling...there's a much better Kingdom coming and God wins in the end.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:34:12 AM EDT
[#42]
No empire lasts forever.  What your seeing is the end of the U.S. as a superpower.  

Crazy thing is we did it to ourselves.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:40:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Democrat Party has a policy of there can't be anything nice.  Nothing nice is a Liberal aka Progressive core value.  They enforce it vigorously.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:42:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Op, you need to start reading the Bible and get right with the Lord.  If you haven't already done so, you need to repent and surrender your life to Christ.  This world is rotting away, and America isn't gonna be around for much longer.  Instead of worrying about things you can't control, worry about what's coming after you die.  

If you're not familiar with the Bible, start in Genesis.  Genesis will tell you how this world became so messed up. Then read the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) then Paul's letters, to understand just how much God loves you.  

If you've truly trusted in Christ, then you shouldnt worry about America falling...there's a much better Kingdom coming and God wins in the end.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Civilizations collapse and many vanish.  That's the way it always has been.

Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:27:29 AM EDT
[#46]
The media propaganda machine is all about causing fear. There is nothing to fear.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:35:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  The MSM is intellectual and emotional posion. And talk-radio just reminds you of the that poison. Look around your AO and interact with real people. Smile.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:42:53 AM EDT
[#48]
You forgot aliens. That would make things worse.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:49:06 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

But it sucks.

View Quote

Which cities are experiencing 10-20 murders a night? Chicago's murder total ytd is about 365, Baltimore and LA are at about 160 each. Terrible? Absolutely, but not 10-20 a night...
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 2:54:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Always with them negative waves, Moriarty.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top