Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2020 9:51:41 PM EDT
Good evening everyone, I’ve found a scope on OpticsPlanet and was wondering if anyone has discount code 10%.

Thanks, stay safe and healthy everyone!!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 9:53:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Spring15  orders over 150
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#2]
FOP!

Just so you know, whatever you order.... Isnt in stock....
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#3]
My one and only experience with O.P. was not pleasant.

Make sure they actually have your item in stock, if possible.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 9:58:49 PM EDT
[#4]
AK ALG triggers just came back in stock. Ordered some. Got a 5% discount with coupon code MAC5

edit
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I have had nothing but good experiences with Optics Planet, I don't get all the hate. Even in the midst of this madness I had my items in hand in less than a week from when I ordered them. Yes I did order items listed as in stock, but I don't understand someone who wouldn't and then bitch that they didnt get it for a long time
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:02:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Optics Planet is ok. Make sure you click the availability button though.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:02:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Sent you an IM
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Sent you an IM
View Quote

Could you send it to me too, please?
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:06:47 PM EDT
[#10]
I like to get what I buy instead of waiting 2 months for a refund because they didn't have what they said they did, so I buy elsewhere.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I like to get what I buy instead of waiting 2 months for a refund because they didn't have what they said they did, so I buy elsewhere.
View Quote

Damn it. Is this really that common? I was planning on ordering from them.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:11:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Or waiting 2 week just for them to tell you its not in stock (or they cant get it) cause they dont STOCK SHIT!.... Yep thats me, twice....
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

As you're seeing in this topic, it is common. I like shooting and not giving out loans.

You can reach out to them and ask if they have it on hand, but I've seen that fail people too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#14]
I just ordered an MOE grip and CTR stock and had them 11 days
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:19:11 PM EDT
[#15]
I've spent a bunch of money with them.  Only had an issue once...my most recent order.  Order took a while to ship, eventually I got an email saying their inventory was low.  But everyone else was out of stock, too.  I emailed them...they gave me an additional %5 off and it shipped pretty quickly after that.  I'll do business with them again in the future as long as I'm not in a hurry knowing so many have had issues

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Free shipping with code YoullDieOfOldAgeFirst
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#17]
OpticsPlanet? Lol.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#18]
FYI Anything AR related as far as Uppers/LPKs/Etc at decent prices are sold out.

That goes for anywhere really. I like DSG arms but they always appear to be out of stock since this craziness happened.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:32:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Ordered from them on Sunday and it shipped Monday.

email [email protected] and he'll hook you up
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Never had a problem with Optics Planet.

I got a pair of $310 danner boots for 200 bucks from them a few months ago. This was before the sweet ass 35% plus 25% deal thread from a few days ago; which I also jumped on.

I have gotten a range finder, various AR parts, etc with no problems at all.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:37:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Or waiting 2 week just for them to tell you its not in stock (or they cant get it) cause they dont STOCK SHIT!.... Yep thats me, twice....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

YMMV.

I never order things on order. The 3 or so purchases I’ve made been ??. All items in stock, most recently got 2 Wilson combat 10 round 1911 ETM mags for $33/ea. An excellent deal, the shipped and got to me in 3 days with the el cheapo super saver free shipping!

I did have a 10 pack of 10 round magpul mags get cancelled a few years back. It was a price mistake and they were like $5/mag. I wasn’t surprised or mad when they got cancelled. Rolled the dice and lost.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:38:08 PM EDT
[#22]
If it’s out of stock don’t freak out and cancel - 35% off is worth waiting for.  Just call Bill in customer service and tell him to keep it active.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:41:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Nocustomerservice10 gets 10% off and no customer service.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
FYI Anything AR related as far as Uppers/LPKs/Etc at decent prices are sold out.

That goes for anywhere really. I like DSG arms but they always appear to be out of stock since this craziness happened.
View Quote

I always liked ordering from DSG but since the Sweet N Sour Sicken happened their stock has been minimal at best.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#25]
OpticsPlanet

Good luck!!
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:47:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My one and only experience with O.P. was not pleasant.

View Quote

Oddly enough just today I was tracking down an optics email. Wanted to check on an order I made in early April an
AK trigger.
Said back ordered.
Of course it didn't say that when I ordered, you know like just about every other website.

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:48:38 PM EDT
[#27]
ArfCom is backwards land.

Optics planet gets slammed ( ordered 4 different optics in the last month and everyone delivered in 2-3 days )
And Larue is praised here and they are a complete shit show of a company who will take your money with full knowledge they have nothing in stock and have no idea when it's coming.

Optics Planet is G2G.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
ArfCom is backwards land.

Optics planet gets slammed ( ordered 4 different optics in the last month and everyone delivered in 2-3 days )
And Larue is praised here and they are a complete shit show of a company who will take your money with full knowledge they have nothing in stock and have no idea when it's coming.

Optics Planet is G2G.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:53:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Ordered twice from OP and both times they were"back ordered" and it took 2-3 months to ship.

Never will be a third time. They come up in a search, I go right past them.
View Quote

I only order stuff in stock and have only had that problem once in the past two years with 10+ orders.

ETA: Actually 15 orders.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:56:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Only problem I've ever had with them were things not being in stock, which is pretty much everything these days.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Only problem I've ever had with them were things not being in stock, which is pretty much everything these days.
View Quote

Weirdly they were one of the few places with any Magpul K2+ Grey grips in stock. Primary arms had them but shipping was $12 on top.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:00:05 PM EDT
[#33]
I've ordered many times from them without issue. Waiting on a backordered item right now that has been pushed back. This will make my first time waiting on them, and I can't really hold it against them in the current climate
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ordered from them on Sunday and it shipped Monday.

email [email protected] and he'll hook you up
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:16:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Most used code...  showsinstockgoodluckgettingit

Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:23:06 PM EDT
[#36]
To their credit, I ordered an OTAL-C from them years ago that said in stock.

Nothing but crickets, so I emailed, they immediately offered to drop something like $100 off the price after I told them no....a visible spectrum OTAL isn't going to cut it as replacement.

I waited a few weeks, they 2-day Fedexed it no charge, and I got an OTAL-C for $350.

YMMV, watch out for your cornhole, etc, but the one time I could have been burned by them (and I buy TONS of stuff from them) I came out way ahead.

Now BOTACH, on the other hand, I should have listened to you guys....maybe 10 orders, 10 years worth, and an order a few weeks ago is...lost like a fart in the wind.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:27:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I have had nothing but good experiences with Optics Planet, I don't get all the hate. Even in the midst of this madness I had my items in hand in less than a week from when I ordered them. Yes I did order items listed as in stock, but I don't understand someone who wouldn't and then bitch that they didnt get it for a long time
View Quote

Ordered a pair of binoculars from those sonsabitches WELL in advance of my out of state hunt.  Like 3-4 weeks prior to leaving.

Well wouldn't ya know it-time comes for me to leave and no binos.  

Return from my two week hunt and my binos are sitting in a box on my front porch.  

Had I know they would've done me that way-I could've had them shipped to my hunt location.

Had no idea they operated that way.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 11:48:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Several times I've contacted them and told them I was shopping around and wanted to see if they would be willing to compete with pricing and immediately got a discount coupon based on my cart content.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#39]
I’ve literally never waited less than 5 weeks for anything. It’s usually two months or more. Been waiting on the current item for 9 weeks now. I should have learned. I cancelled my last order after my 11-15 days turned into 17+weeks and still had no line of sight to getting it in stock.
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 2:01:28 AM EDT
[#40]
F OP
Link Posted: 6/25/2020 2:10:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
FOP!

Just so you know, whatever you order.... Isnt in stock....
View Quote

I'd guess 80ish percent of my orders have immediately shipped. Ten days ago I placed another order with a 10% off discount code, thanks to [email protected] (send him an email and he'll give you a bunch of codes). It was marked as backordered ~26 days. It shipped tonight.

I'll take the optics planet gamble over getting brownelled any day. Friends don't let friends shop at a place that buys the largest firearms site and immediately shuts down a HUGE thread giving away free 10% off coupons.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top