Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2018 9:20:49 AM EDT
I have started researching multi process machines to add to my garage. There are a couple machines in my price range including the ESAB rebel 215 and the Lincoln Powermig 210mp. The ESAB seems to be a better bang for the buck right now. I have experience mig and stick welding but it has been years. I want to learn tig as well so I wanted a machine that has that option. Any first hand experience with these?
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I am in same boat, just looking for a Tig machine though, have Miller and Lincoln mig, no issues other than every couple years throw a liner in them

Make sure you have a dealer close for warranty work and such, I would hate to have to send one off to get fixed

For me it is airgas, so its Miller, Hobart and Lincoln no issues with any off them, I would rather pay more for service options and reliability

I was tempted to go with everlast through Eastwood...I keep stopping my self

ETA to add I was looking at the 210MP, BUT the no AC Tig drew me away because I wanted HF and nice stable arc for aluminum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top