Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2019 8:22:19 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a good open top holder for a Streamlight Stinger DS LED? I ordered the Safariland for both sizes of the Stinger and one it too tight and the other too loose. I need it in basket weave.
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 4:44:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Wilder Tactical makes the best light holder I've found. Not sure if it'll work for you but check them out. They're kinda loud at first though.
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the High Speed Gear taco pouch, I think it’s labeled as MP5 or extended mag pouch. Works perfectly, buts it’s mounted on my vest with molle.
Link Posted: 11/27/2019 1:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]
https://zero9-holsters.myshopify.com/products/flashlight-case
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 9:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Bianchi and tuff products both make a simple basket weave for the stinger
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 3:01:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use the High Speed Gear taco pouch, I think it’s labeled as MP5 or extended mag pouch. Works perfectly, buts it’s mounted on my vest with molle.
View Quote
I also run an HSGI Taco pouch for my surefire defender. Could never find a pouch I like and I prefer to have a light on my vest.
Link Posted: 1/26/2020 2:50:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you still need one?  I have one floating around somewhere that you’re welcome to have.  I got out of law enforcement and don’t use it for EMS.

@tusk212
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top