Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2022 5:04:19 PM EDT
I'm mostly a slope glider guy but the local slopes SUCK, it's at least an hour the closest good slope.

I picked up a electric foamy ( Timber Night X ) and it wasn't bad and was perfect for helping out a couple of kids in the neighborhood that their grandfather bought them a couple of starter RC airplanes and they had no idea how to do anything,  they can fly around in circuits and mostly get their foamies to last a few packs before they need repair now.

I picked up a Crack Yak for playing in the yard and I have to admit,  hovering and torque rolls are pretty fun.  The grandfather picked the kids up a couple of them too after he saw me flying around.

Decided to pick up something a little more substantial for when we head out to Folsom for the BIG parking lots to fly in and work on my 3d skills.

Got it all assembled and balanced today and now I just need to program in some rates and expo.   May go go test it out tomorrow.

Link Posted: 4/1/2022 9:21:19 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks very nice
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 8:01:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree, I fly a bit of everything too
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top