Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2020 12:33:37 AM EDT
"I've got Dibs on all the loot!" or any variation thereof...

Doing so may lead to a popular catch phrase being named after you!

That is all. Game on!

-DJ
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:47:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I may be in the minority.....

Jatobi Dibs
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Jatobi dibs?
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 12:55:01 AM EDT
[#3]
LEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOYYYYYY!!!!!!

JEEEEEENNNNNKKKKIIIINNNNNSSSS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 1:15:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I must have hit a nerve unfriending you.

It must suck to act just like a liberal.

I could give a fuck less what you think or say, I do, however, expect so called "friends" to act better. This has nothing to do with arfcom and everything to do with you attempting to harass me.

COC #6: Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 8:32:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#8]
So... How many years ago was this shit? 8 now?

And is the little group going to try Arocking Jatobi again?

@VA-gunnut

BuckeyeDougy and his group tried to start shit that got their panties in a twist from 8 years ago. The new drama, started by them exclusively, is spillage from the "Arfcom" discord.

Im sure the threads where a few of them tried to Arock Jatobi could be dug up and show where they were told to knock it off.

It was 8 years ago guys. As the stupid song says Let it Go!

ETA - And you forget I was the one to make the phrase Jatobi dibs. And how you are using it is in the wrong context.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:55:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 7:25:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Ahhh...  those were the days...
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#11]
The jatobi dibs joke is a OLD joke from at least 2011 from the arfcom arma guys. Jatobi would always call dibs on new gear and weapons. It turned into a joke and prior to the split and feud, and afterwards, it was a funny joke referencing a guy in the group calling dibs on something a clanmate finds across the map.

It's been a inside joke, and I've personally heard jatobi laughing along to it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:00:47 PM EDT
[#12]
And there was no arocking. Some of us did do something stupid on arfcom years ago and it involved a pic of jatobi from his Facebook. We were peepee slapped at the time and as far as I know it hasn't been repeated.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:22:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The jatobi dibs joke is a OLD joke from at least 2011 from the arfcom arma guys. Jatobi would always call dibs on new gear and weapons. It turned into a joke and prior to the split and feud, and afterwards, it was a funny joke referencing a guy in the group calling dibs on something a clanmate finds across the map.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Jatobi didn't always call dibs on anything. It didn't start in 2011, it started 2012 with DayZ Mod. I would know, I created the joke. The situation was we went as a group to the airfield for looting. He only wanted the NVG if we found it. Everyone in the group agreed, most notably those who didnt think we would find any. While everyone was looting, he gave overwatch and killed another group and a few randos. When NVG was found, other greedy people tried to grab it. He reminded them, and they literally started screaming bloody murder. Situation escalated, and I made a joke about "Jatobi Dibs" to calm the situation.

It did become a good joke. But people who get butthurt because of situations of their own making try and turn it into something it isn't. Jatobi again and again would do overwatch or help people get their loot back when they died. He would say what he wanted before, they would agree, and would get bent out of shape when Jatobi held them to that agreement. I always found it hilarious people would get so butthurt after agreeing then try to go back on their word.

And there was no arocking. Some of us did do something stupid on arfcom years ago and it involved a pic of jatobi from his Facebook. We were peepee slapped at the time and as far as I know it hasn't been repeated.
There was Arocking. It started with the pic of Jatobi, but escalated by a small little group. And it has been repeated. No reason to air it again, but it wasn't small and it was malicious. Thankfully VA-gunnut took care of it. This wasn't boyish shenanigans on their part.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:26:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Jatobi didn't always call dibs on anything. The situation was we went as a group to the airfield for looting. He only wanted the NVG if we found it. Everyone in the group agreed, most notably those who didnt think we would find any. While everyone was looting, he gave overwatch and killed another group and a few randos. When NVG was found, other greedy people tried to grab it. He reminded them, and they literally started screaming bloody murder. Situation escalated, and I made a joke about "Jatobi Dibs" to calm the situation.

It did become a good joke. But people who get butthurt because of situations of their own making try and turn it into something it isn't. Jatobi again and again would do overwatch or help people get their loot back when they died. He would say what he wanted before, and hold them to it when they agreed. I always found it hilarious people would get so butthurt after agreeing then try to go back on their word.

There was Arocking. It started with the pic of Jatobi, but escalated by a small little group. And it has been repeated. Thankfully VA-gunnut took care of it. This wasn't boyish shenanigans on their part.
View Quote
Hmm. Since I was one of the people accused of arocking him, then it was back peddled into a non accusation, I'm gonna be polite and say that you're a bit mistaken on what happened.

Regardless, you and jatobi are bringing old shit up, and twisting the facts, to complain about a inside joke that's been made on arfcom and in games by arfcom members for almost a decade.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:29:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hmm. Since I was one of the people accused of arocking him, then it was back peddled into a non accusation, I'm gonna be polite and say that you're a bit mistaken on what happened.

Regardless, you and jatobi are bringing old shit up, and twisting the facts, to complain about a inside joke that's been made on arfcom and in games by arfcom members for almost a decade.
View Quote
And Im going to say that you may not know all the facts.

He nor I brought up "old shit". The first three posts for this thread are made up of people of that small group. Again, I created the joke. There is no "twisting of the facts".

ETA - The whole point of this thread is because DJ_Nex is angry with Jatobi after he called him out for jumping on the Anti-Jatobi bandwagon on the "Arfcom" discord. He made this post because of the drama they can't let go from 8 years ago. This was a dig at Jatobi, and most likely would have escalated again just like last time. So again, no, Jatobi didn't go about "bringing up old shit".
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:39:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And Im going to say that you may not know all the facts.

He nor I brought up "old shit". The first three posts for this thread are made up of people of that small group. Again, I created the joke. There is no "twisting of the facts".
View Quote
Nobody but you and jatobi brought up old arguments. The first 3 posters referenced the joke and only the joke. And a simple Google search pulls up multiple threads where that joke has been made in the past.

Now if you or jatobi feel the need to argue this all over again, there are more appropriate venues, such as a pit thread, to do so rather than hijack what should have been a lighthearted funny thread to throw a tantrum in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Nobody but you and jatobi brought up old arguments. The first 3 posters referenced the joke and only the joke. And a simple Google search pulls up multiple threads where that joke has been made in the past.

Now if you or jatobi feel the need to argue this all over again, there are more appropriate venues, such as a pit thread, to do so rather than hijack what should have been a lighthearted funny thread to throw a tantrum in.
View Quote
This wasn't lighthearted. I'll again say there was Arocking on the part of some parties. Most likely not you, most likely you not you being aware of it.

I'll reference what I added to my previous post -

ETA - The whole point of this thread is because DJ_Nex is angry with Jatobi after he called him out for jumping on the Anti-Jatobi bandwagon on the "Arfcom" discord. He made this post because of the drama they can't let go from 8 years ago. This was a dig at Jatobi, and most likely would have escalated again just like last time. So again, no, Jatobi didn't go about "bringing up old shit".
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll further point out the drama started because Jatobi joined the Arfcom discord. The 5 members literally joined between 8 minutes to a half hour after Jatobi joined to do nothing but attack Jatobi. When that was cleared up, where did they go? Here. To start a thread referencing the same shit they were spewing on the discord.

This is grown men trying to harass someone. Not fun, not a joke, just spewing crap. For something that happened 8 years ago. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'll further point out the drama started because Jatobi joined the Arfcom discord. The 5 members literally joined between 8 minutes to a half hour after Jatobi joined to do nothing but attack Jatobi. When that was cleared up, where did they go? Here. To start a thread referencing the same shit they were spewing on the discord.

This is grown men trying to harass someone. Not fun, not a joke, just spewing crap. For something that happened 8 years ago. Pathetic.
View Quote
Nobody except you and jatobi brought up anything other than the jatobi dibs joke, except for the direct responses to your posts.

So who is being pathetic?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nobody except you and jatobi brought up anything other than the jatobi dibs joke, except for the direct responses to your posts.

Link Posted: 1/15/2020 5:22:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you being obtuse on purpose? They harassed Jatobi after 8 years on the Arfcom discord. Then when it was stopped, DJ_Nex started a post because he was angry. Then the other two jumped on. All three were part of the group that were spewing vitriol on the discord.

This is harassment. By supposedly grown men who in the past have taken it to personal levels and invading privacy. What about that isn't wrong to you?

I'll also point out they had their accounts locked over this. Only 24 hours, but the facts are that they were told not to do this in the past. And they continue to try.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'll make it easy. In my first post for the thread.

BuckeyeDougy and his group tried to start shit that got their panties in a twist from 8 years ago. The new drama, started by them exclusively, is spillage from the "Arfcom" discord.
You'll note I say what they are doing, and why this post was made. Any reference to the dibs joke was a postnote. They have started harassing again, and it was escalating. What they are doing is wrong.

So yes, I stand by my statement. Grown men, over an issue they were wrong about, are trying to harass Jatobi about shit from 8 years ago. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#23]
You're whinging about off site happenings being brought into arfcom when the only people whinging about off site happenings are you and jatobi.

Like it or not, 'Jatobi dibs' is a arfcom gaming inside joke. Anything that's happening in a discord is that discord owners problem.

And it's ironic, considering that jatobi was the worst, out of the old group and the feuding, about complaining about in game disputes being discussed on arfcom.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You're whinging about off site happenings being brought into arfcom when the only people whinging about off site happenings are you and jatobi.

Like it or not, 'Jatobi dibs' is a arfcom gaming inside joke. Anything that's happening in a discord is that discord owners problem.

And it's ironic, considering that jatobi was the worst, out of the old group and the feuding, about complaining about in game disputes being discussed on arfcom.
View Quote
You are redirecting. They broke the CoC, brought drama to Arfcom. Jatobi didn't start this thread. I didn't start this thread. Those who harassed Jatobi started this thread and posted as well. They wanted to illicit a negative response from Jatobi over drama they instigated and brought to Arfcom.

And you are right. Jatobi dibs is an arfcom joke. A good one. That isn't how it was used here. But it wasn't a singular joke, whether used for fun or maliciously, that this is about. It was a host of things, present and past.

This isn't fueding. It didn't start in a game. It isnt some trivial video game dispute. It is HARASSMENT. It is stalking. It is people in the past trying to Arock Jatobi. And they were starting up again. It needs to stop because it is wrong.

You can trivialize it as much as you want, but what they did is wrong. And not becoming of grown men.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Jatobi dibs on all those tears, I need salt for my driveway.

You're throwing up walls of texts because someone was mean in a discord server. It doesn't sound like the guys making the jatobi dibs jokes are the problem.

And who did the arocking? One time that was mentioned, against me BTW, it was because someone brought offsite stuff into a gaming thread.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Jatobi dibs on all those tears, I need salt for my driveway.

You're throwing up walls of texts because someone was mean in a discord server. It doesn't sound like the guys making the jatobi dibs jokes are the problem.

And who did the arocking? One time that was mentioned, against me BTW, it was because someone brought offsite stuff into a gaming thread.
View Quote
TLDR - Stalking and harassment is bad. Don't do it.

I'll slim it down. Grown men are harassing and stalking Jatobi. This is wrong. What they have done past and present is wrong.

As far as Arfcom, they brought drama and broke the CoC now and in the past. This is a continuation of harassment and stalking. This is wrong.

Im not accusing you of Arocking or harassing Jatobi. I am accusing those who have harassed Jatobi and tried to Arock him. Their actions are wrong.

Simple enough? Or is there an agenda for protecting stalkers?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:19:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

TLDR - Stalking and harassment is bad. Don't do it.

I'll slim it down. Grown men are harassing and stalking Jatobi. This is wrong. What they have done past and present is wrong.

As far as Arfcom, they brought drama and broke the CoC now and in the past. This is a continuation of harassment and stalking. This is wrong.

Im not accusing you of Arocking or harassing Jatobi. I am accusing those who have harassed Jatobi and tried to Arock him. Their actions are wrong.

Simple enough? Or is there an agenda for protecting stalkers?
View Quote
Why do you insist on arguing about a non site gaming event in arfcom? Staff has made it clear, in the past, that such things were frowned at.

I don't intend to continue to argue about what you or Jatobi claim that has happened. People I consider more honest then a guy who falsely implied LEO and Mil experience, not to mention posting pics of someone else's guns as if they were his, have told me a very different version of events then your and Jatobis sob story of a dogpile and harassment.

And spare me the arocking card. Jatobi has been claiming to have been arocked, or 'go down the arocking road again' before, almost always when asked to provide minor details verifying his implications of mil/leo experience, and it turned out to be someone mocking a FB pic of him in a thread.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Why do you insist on arguing about a non site gaming event in arfcom? Staff has made it clear, in the past, that such things were frowned at.

I don't intend to continue to argue about what you or Jatobi claim that has happened. People I consider more honest then a guy who falsely implied LEO and Mil experience, not to mention posting pics of someone else's guns as if they were his, have told me a very different version of events then your and Jatobis sob story of a dogpile and harassment.

And spare me the arocking card. Jatobi has been claiming to have been arocked, or 'go down the arocking road again' before, almost always when asked to provide minor details verifying his implications of mil/leo experience, and it turned out to be someone mocking a FB pic of him in a thread.
View Quote
Ah, so we do have an agenda. You are friends with the stalkers. Good to know.

Staff has made it clear. Which is why the stalkers were told to stop. Not Jatobi. Glad we cleared that up.

Just so we are clear, I don't believe you or they are being honest. I trust Jatobi and others words over the stalkers and your word. You have tried time and again to misdirect this thread by being purposely obtuse. And now you have resorted to attacking Jatobi personally with no proof. It becomes clear why you decided to enter this thread and act that way.

TLDR - Stalking and harassment are bad. Don't do it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Ah, so we do have an agenda. You are friends with the stalkers. Good to know.

Staff has made it clear. Which is why the stalkers were told to stop. Not Jatobi. Glad we cleared that up.

Just so we are clear, I don't believe you or they are being honest. I trust Jatobi and others words over the stalkers and your word. You have tried time and again to misdirect this thread by being purposely obtuse. And now you have resorted to attacking Jatobi personally with no proof. It becomes clear why you decided to enter this thread and act that way.

TLDR - Stalking and harassment are bad. Don't do it.
View Quote
Now you're just lying. Staff said to keep the game drama out of arfcom. You are consistently refusing to do that. And for the record, there's only one person from this whole kerfuffle who's ever bragged about stalking people he didn't like across multiple games to fuck with them.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Get-your-As-on-Tonight-DayZ-/119-1634309/?page=1
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Now you're just lying. Staff said to keep the game drama out of arfcom. You are consistently refusing to do that. And for the record, there's only one person from this whole kerfuffle who's ever bragged about stalking people he didn't like across multiple games to fuck with them.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-ARCHIVED-THREAD-Get-your-As-on-Tonight-DayZ-/119-1634309/?page=1
View Quote
Site did say to keep game drama out of arfcom. This isnt game drama. They stalked and harassed Jatobi, then when it didnt work well enough on discord, the stalkers brought it to Arfcom. THEY BROUGHT IT. They used the same screen names as the ones in this thread. Except Buckeyedougy who is DigDoug87.

CoC #6 Attacking or insulting a member in an effort to elicit a negative response.

Pretty clear cut. Or how do you want to redirect it? Perhaps we both can provide evidence of our claims? Screenshots. I have more than a few of the vitriol your friends the stalkers were spewing. All I need from you is screenshots or voice recording from live people stating they heard Jatobi claimed false honor.

And guess what? Ive met Jatobi. Ive met his childhood friend. Both in person. His childhood friend also faught in the WoT. A decorated vet. Who currently works as a corrections officer. Who worked with Jatobi. And told me about his police work. Funny how Jatobi "lied" about all that.

Interesting thread. Quote the important part for me.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

People I consider more honest then a guy who falsely implied LEO and Mil experience, not to mention posting pics of someone else's guns as if they were his, have told me a very different version of events then your and Jatobis sob story of a dogpile and harassment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

People I consider more honest then a guy who falsely implied LEO and Mil experience, not to mention posting pics of someone else's guns as if they were his, have told me a very different version of events then your and Jatobis sob story of a dogpile and harassment.

Yeah, not my gun.

I posted this image posted in thread where one of you claimed it was "their gun" within minutes.  I have several others, but they're in front of a nameplate with my name all over it. Not that you don't already know that.

Which I have now sold, because fuck 40 S&W.

I don't need to falsely claim anything.  I have documents.

Last time I checked, stalking someone's facebook, and posting their pictures, is a form of AROCKING. AROCK aka DOX:
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
COC #5:

5Posting of someone else's personal contact information (home phone numbers, home addresses, unpublished e-mail addresses, and the like).

This includes information obtained through WHOIS searches,etc. Also sharing any image of another member or their family, that the member did not share on this site first is forbidden. The last section is meant to protect a member's photo hosting accounts.
Look, it's rather simple: I did nothing, you guys have done everything. I joined the discord to be instantly harassed.  Once that was taken care of, DJ starts this thread.  It's harassment, plain and simple, and that is precisely why 3 individuals got timeouts over the weekend for it.

Grow up kid.

Stop being Triggered by my name. For fucks sake, this was in 2012, get over it.

Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah, not my gun.

I posted this image posted in thread where one of you claimed it was "their gun" within minutes.  I have several others, but they're in front of a nameplate with my name all over it. Not that you don't already know that.

https://i.imgur.com/Qytji70.jpg

Which I have now sold, because fuck 40 S&W.

I don't need to falsely claim anything.  I have documents.

Last time I checked, stalking someone's facebook, and posting their pictures, is a form of AROCKING. AROCK aka DOX:

COC #5:

Look, it's rather simple: I did nothing, you guys have done everything. I joined the discord to be instantly harassed.  Once that was taken care of, DJ starts this thread.  It's harassment, plain and simple, and that is precisely why 3 individuals got timeouts over the weekend for it.

Grow up kid.

Stop being Triggered by my name. For fucks sake, this was in 2012, get over it.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c5dd72c7443a2d62ceb22c4e4c672f4c/tenor.gif
View Quote
LMAO. The only person triggered by the mention of your name is you.

You threw a tempter tantrum because someone made a 'jatobi dibs' joke on a discord server the other night. A simple joke started your current tantrum. Yes, the pic thing was against the rules. The people involved took their punishment, like men, and didn't do it again. It wasn't arocking, and you know this. But you continue to play the 'arock victim' card and it's bullshit. You've also told arfcom gamers that you were prior military, and airborne. You've claimed leo experience. And when called on that, you claim that because a facebook friend of yours sent a pic to someone else, you're in danger of being 'arocked again'.

The ONLY person out of this whole dispute backing you is tinytim. If this was such a big deal, why aren't there other people from the discord posting in support?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:14:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:15:09 PM EDT
[#35]
It's over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top