Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2019 7:44:23 AM EDT
NTFLIX has it on the que and I've never seen it. Started watching it, I like that Ennio Morricone did the music, definitely tell his influence.. the pacing and tempo just seem a lil "off". and length...whole lee fuck..I had no idea it clocked in at 3 hours. It is no Godfather or Good fellas even..but it's not bad.
Link Posted: 2/22/2019 8:49:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it sucked.  All that time spent on the movie and we found zero, zilch, nada about what his life was like or what he did the 30 years he was gone.  Very unsatisfying.

And the ending made absolutely zero sense:  What was the deal with the garbage truck?  They built up all this suspense........ then it just drove off.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2019 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#2]
One of my all time favorite movies.
Link Posted: 9/9/2019 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top