Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2018 7:10:14 PM EDT

It's getting there the moebius kit is a bit frustrating unlike the Viper kit this one has a lot of uneven panels in a lot of filling to do. Bit disappointed in its fit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good!  I've got the Viper kit to build one of these days.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Awesome paint job.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks fellas! This evening was spent finishing up the weapons and starting the worn and weathered look of Raptor 05.

I need to clear coat it apply the decals and then put a flat coat on and finish up the bass and epoxy the brass stand into the base.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks good!  I've got the Viper kit to build one of these days.
View Quote
The Viper kit is a pretty good kit. There was a lot of aftermarket stuff for it including a launch tube and better pilot figure, but it looks like a lot of that stuff is starting to go out of stock for some reason I don't know if the people producing it or the cottage industry producing it has just stopped.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The Viper kit is a pretty good kit. There was a lot of aftermarket stuff for it including a launch tube and better pilot figure, but it looks like a lot of that stuff is starting to go out of stock for some reason I don't know if the people producing it or the cottage industry producing it has just stopped.
View Quote
I've thought about getting a light kit for it if I can find a good one for the engines and the cockpit.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:41:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I've thought about getting a light kit for it if I can find a good one for the engines and the cockpit.
View Quote
You cannot go wrong with madman lighting and he has a Viper light kit. I'm going to put one of those in my next Viper

https://madmanlighting.com/products/fighter-with-engine-effects-lighting-kit
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#8]
NICE!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
NICE!!
View Quote
Thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top