Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2023 8:07:51 AM EDT
Fr. Ripperger came up in a different thread and I posted one of his videos on marriage.  I thought this topic really deserves its own thread though.  A few years ago, Fr. Ripperger did three talks on spiritual warfare and marriage.  Essentially, what marriage is, what the duties of husband and wife are, how demons attack the marriage, and what couples should be on guard about.  It really is excellent.  My wife and I have listened to this series more than once and I'm sure we'll go through it again in the future.

First of three:

Spiritual Warfare & Marriage part 1/3 ~ Fr Ripperger

Second of three:

Spiritual Warfare & Marriage part 2/3 ~ Fr Ripperger
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:49:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I will have to watch these, always enjoy what he has to say about things.  His spiritual warfare sermon hit pretty hard the other day when I watched it.

deleted
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fr. Ripperger came up in a different thread and I posted one of his videos on marriage.  I thought this topic really deserves its own thread though.  A few years ago, Fr. Ripperger did three talks on spiritual warfare and marriage.  Essentially, what marriage is, what the duties of husband and wife are, how demons attack the marriage, and what couples should be on guard about.  It really is excellent.  My wife and I have listened to this series more than once and I'm sure we'll go through it again in the future.

First of three:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXRatp5aYpQ
View Quote

Listened to these with my wife awhile ago. Great lectures!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting the vid, abnk.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Second of three:

Spiritual Warfare & Marriage part 2/3 ~ Fr Ripperger
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 8:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Last of three:

Spiritual Warfare & Marriage part 3/3 ~ Fr Ripperger
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top