Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2021 7:57:46 AM EDT
Susan Rice, Biden's incoming domestic policy adviser, said the new president would also revoke the just-issued report of Trump's "1776 Commission" to promote "patriotic education."

The 15 executive actions are an attempt to essentially rewind the last four years of federal policies with striking speed. Only two recent presidents signed executive actions on their first day in office  and each signed just one.

AP
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm so tore up about this old shitbag getting into office it's driving me crazy. My new hobby I've picked up for 2021 is pacing behind my wife following her around the house explaining all the bad shit that's gonna happen, lol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:33:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Funny how the same folks that gave Trump shit for using Executive Orders now have no problem with Biden using them. Go figure...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Funny how the same folks that gave Trump shit for using Executive Orders now have no problem with Biden using them. Go figure...
View Quote
Oh well see that was different....

Fucking turds.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh yeah, I'm blown away each day. Damn shit show!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:42:52 AM EDT
[#5]
How long will it take before he pardons his perverted kid?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#6]
He’s going to revoke a report that’s already been published?  What next, unring the a bell?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Lol this is going to be the new thing, the next president taking over and undoing everything done by the previous administration.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#8]
And the ruination of the USA begins.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

And when many of those who voted for it because ‘Orange Man Bad’ come to regret it, make sure to rub their noses in shit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol.

Who needs executive orders when you have the entirety of the federal government and more importantly, the entire culture.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:01:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Some judge in Hawaii will surely issue an injunction against the executive actions...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:04:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Stopping the border wall construction?

So what..it just sits there half completed forever?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Lol this is going to be the new thing, the next president taking over and undoing everything done by the previous administration.
View Quote

That's wishful thinking.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lol.

Who needs executive orders when you have the entirety of the federal government and more importantly, the entire culture.
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:08:30 AM EDT
[#15]

the Alzheimer's President says you will do as you are told.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#16]
He looks like Bevis
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:16:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm so tore up about this old shitbag getting into office it's driving me crazy. My new hobby I've picked up for 2021 is pacing behind my wife following her around the house explaining all the bad shit that's gonna happen, lol.
View Quote

Substitute “husband” for “wife”, and you’re describing 2021 here in Janeville. Himself is threatening to go live with my ex-husband and his wife.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

there's always work arounds.

Drug smugglers using tunnels to cross U.S.-Mexico border

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, another EO to take it down. You know that whole recycling thing is good for the environment
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably not.  I doubt we ever see a POTUS again that goes against the swamp, and destroying America.

Wide spread democrat voter fraud, protected by establishment republicans will guarantee this nation a nice long period of swamp rule.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#21]
He whole 4 year tantrum was all about the Democrats shitty policies.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:24:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Well Trumps entire mission was to wipe out Obama's legacy, so not surprising that Bejing Biden's mission is to wipe out Trumps.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:28:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Such is the nature of rule by executive order
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Article mentions EO for covid, but never says what exactly.

I hate it when reporters do that. Dumb fucks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:30:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Universal Basic Income, confiscation of 401k, hyperinducks.n, $6/gallon gas, rolling blackouts, and famine. Yay.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screen_Shot_2021-01-20_at_8_22_18_AM-1787844.png
View Quote

Lol

Just wait, social score!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Can we get some federal judge to block the rescinds like they did with trump's rollback of obama's shit?

Oh right. I forgot, "we" don't do that because we're cucks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:31:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Mah carbon credits.....The dems are about to get super rich on those kick-backs.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. One of those situations where people should have been mindful of the powers being exercised, because it sets a precedent. Oh well.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He’s going to revoke a report that’s already been published?  What next, unring the a bell?
View Quote

It they say, "It didn't ring," enough, then it didn't ring.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:56:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'd be fine with that - as long as it causes a period of gridlock and accomplishes nothing. Preferably at great expense.

Quoted:

If you had said that a century ago you might have had a point.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:56:41 AM EDT
[#32]
yes but no more mean and bombastic tweets so there's that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:58:51 AM EDT
[#33]
You guys need to unplug for a week or so. .

Over the Christmas break I shut off my phone and spent a couple quiet days at my cabin.

Try to relax, spend time with family or on a hobby. The fight will still be here if you take 72 hours off of the internet.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:04:44 AM EDT
[#34]
So he issues the EO's. Are there any parties in Red States prepared to take each and every one to court and get an injunction just like they did for just about every one of Trump's EO's. If not, then nobody cares.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

And when many of those who voted for it because ‘Orange Man Bad’ come to regret it, make sure to rub their noses in shit.
View Quote

Mostly make sure you do not ever lend them a hand when they inevitably encounter hard times
Piss on them.   They aren’t worth the effort.   They especially need to suffer
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Time for Montana or Texas judge to strike!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:09:01 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep. One of those situations where people should have been mindful of the powers being exercised, because it sets a precedent. Oh well.
View Quote

Well, they were going to have Biden do this, no matter what. The idea that Democrats need legislation to make law went out the window in Roe V Wade - it's only accelerated since. Obama spent eight years in office and had virtually no legislation to claim at the end of it, only a series of Executive Orders and bureaucratic decisions.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, yes.

BUT

The border was already an amalgamation of essentially half finished and useless bits before they started in on it. I believe they focused on building the new sections in places where they were most needed and rebuilding the useless sections that were vehicle barriers/broken easy to climb fences and nothing else that people were just walking past so what was done should still be much more of a deterrent than it was.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

#metoo
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Mah carbon credits.....The dems are about to get super rich on those kick-backs.
View Quote

Its a Cap and Tax scheme.  The government forces companies to get carbon credits and taxes them for the initial credits, then taxes every transaction involving the credits in such a scheme.  States can also impose their own taxes on said credit trades (Benefits NY, IL, and CA).
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

For a 2020r......you are right. I thought I was the only one doing this.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Buy durable goods, while you can!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:18:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Things change.  Such is life.

Figure out how to prosper in the change.  Libtards  aren’t that hard to figure out.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Substitute “husband” for “wife”, and you’re describing 2021 here in Janeville. Himself is threatening to go live with my ex-husband and his wife.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like a lot of places.  I asked the wife why she didn't see too concerned.  She told me one of had to stay grounded and I was doing enough worrying for the whole family.  She lives life one day at a time and, to be honest, is much more stable.  I make the money, she is the rock. For 24 years or so it's been that way. I'll  just keep losing sleep while she rocks on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:28:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Covid death count was 160k on nov 3 it is now just over 400k. I claim Biden owns all since the election but he for certain owns all from now on.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Anyone have a PDF of the 1776 Report I could save? I didn’t get a chance to read it and would like to before it’s banned.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:40:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Pure spite and stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Well THANK GOD we are getting back into the Paris Climate Accord. I was afraid we were going to stop redistributing our wealth around the world.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Universal Basic Income, confiscation of 401k, hyperinflation, $6/gallon gas, rolling blackouts, and famine. Yay.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screen_Shot_2021-01-20_at_8_22_18_AM-1787844.png
View Quote
Set sail for fail.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top