BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

I have a hard tail and can’t jump it for shit coming from MX I go to seat bounce it and it’s the weirdest feeling lol

I have to get a full suspension
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 12:11:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: flgfish] [#2]
Originally Posted By GeneralDisaray:
I have a hard tail and can’t jump it for shit coming from MX I go to seat bounce it and it’s the weirdest feeling lol

I have to get a full suspension
View Quote

Having never ridden MX, I don’t quite know what a seat bounce is in that context.  But a hardtail is easier to get airborne than a FS in general.   I think instead of the seat bounce, you need to think about loading through the pedals.  

FS bikes are awesome and I love mine, so no disagreement there.  I just can’t imagine trying to jump even my FS bikes with a seat bounce. I think I’d eat merde and die, actually.  Jumping a bike is a standing thing in my mind.  You gotta unload upwards off the pedals to get the back end to come up in a hop… otherwise you are doing a manual.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 9:06:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By flgfish:

Having never ridden MX, I don't quite know what a seat bounce is in that context.  But a hardtail is easier to get airborne than a FS in general.   I think instead of the seat bounce, you need to think about loading through the pedals.  

FS bikes are awesome and I love mine, so no disagreement there.  I just can't imagine trying to jump even my FS bikes with a seat bounce. I think I'd eat merde and die, actually.  Jumping a bike is a standing thing in my mind.  You gotta unload upwards off the pedals to get the back end to come up in a hop otherwise you are doing a manual.
View Quote
Agree here.  You pre load with the pedals not a traditional MX seat bounce.  I think if I tried to seat bounce  my mountain bike I'd end up over the bars.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Went for a ride yesterday after working 10 hours.  I learned that 3000 vert is my maximum on a 37 pound Nomad with 180mm travel.  Sucks getting older / fatter, I used to ride up to 5500 vert.  I can’t recommend the Fox 38 enough for downhill riding.  I’ve put them on all my bikes.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#5]
After viewing this thread I realized I dont have a Mt bike... I have an old man street cruiser
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:40:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I thought about getting a bike last year.  I haven't rode a bike in almost twenty years.  Talked to a friend at work about bikes.  He said he had one for sale.  So, I bought this one.  It's a Trek 4300.  From what I can find, it is a 2010 model.  He offered it for $150.  I gave him $160 because that's what I had in bills...probably should have given him the $150 though.  Now, I'm getting obsessed on bikes.  The derailleur wasn't working, and I found out why--the cable busted through the casing.  Purchase a new set of cables, a new chain, a chain tool, and a bike working station.   Rode the bike around the neighborhood this evening--I should be pretty sore tomorrow.  I haven't rod a bike in so long, I can't even hop curbs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice little blast today. Bike is a Revel Rascal.

Link Posted: 6/5/2022 9:48:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AgeOne] [#8]
Originally Posted By wookie1562:
Nice little blast today. Bike is a Revel Rascal.

https://i.imgur.com/1TaWPyj.png

View Quote

That's a nice bike, how do you like it?
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AgeOne:

That's a nice bike, how do you like it?
View Quote
I was an early adopter, early 30s serial number. Test drove the founders bike at sea otter classic and was fully sold. I even complained about the blue color to him which they later changed, but it's turned out to be my favorite so far.

I was riding a 2014 giant trance. Someone has an identical one above, I had to double check if that was the one I sold. I'm a Clyde, weighing around 270 kitted. I had trouble with the trance and felt that the suspension sapped a lot of power. Start pedaling and the first thing I'd feel was the rear suspension rising.

None of that with the rascal. It's got a ton of pep. It'll bounce and hop all day long. No power loss motoring over bumps and chunk on tech climbs. I've had it for a bike park day in mammoth and it's great for that too.

My skill and fitness levels are middling but I have a ton of confidence in the bike and it's enabled me to try some rides I might not have otherwise. The ranger came out later and I'd take a good look at that one too.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I was an early adopter, early 30s serial number. Test drove the founders bike at sea otter classic and was fully sold. I even complained about the blue color to him which they later changed, but it's turned out to be my favorite so far.

I was riding a 2014 giant trance. Someone has an identical one above, I had to double check if that was the one I sold. I'm a Clyde, weighing around 270 kitted. I had trouble with the trance and felt that the suspension sapped a lot of power. Start pedaling and the first thing I'd feel was the rear suspension rising.

None of that with the rascal. It's got a ton of pep. It'll bounce and hop all day long. No power loss motoring over bumps and chunk on tech climbs. I've had it for a bike park day in mammoth and it's great for that too.

My skill and fitness levels are middling but I have a ton of confidence in the bike and it's enabled me to try some rides I might not have otherwise. The ranger came out later and I'd take a good look at that one too.
View Quote

nice.

I saw a lot about the suspension when they first came out, I was wondering how they rode in real life. there's a lot to be said about a well tuned short travel bike.
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 11:11:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cchurchi] [#11]
Picked this up during today’s ride.  Made it about 50 yards before the tire let loose and went flat in around 5 seconds.  120TPI Maxxis Minion DHRII.  Tubeless. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2022 12:00:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#12]
Damn, everyone on ARF has a sweet rig. seems like all the mtbr's I know in person are libs... We should do a ARF MTB fest, with an Enduro biathlon.

Anyway here is my current primary trail rig, revamped a Foes Mutz while I amass parts to revamp my other baby. New Zeb fork and 29s, BB7s for all season performance and ease of repair. Been loving it. 37# tank.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/12/2022 1:18:27 AM EDT
[#13]

nice.

I saw a lot about the suspension when they first came out, I was wondering how they rode in real life. there's a lot to be said about a well tuned short travel bike.
View Quote
I demo tested the newer Trance and Yeti SB130 as well. The Yeti was great too.
Originally Posted By cchurchi:
Picked this up during today's ride.  Made it about 50 yards before the tire let loose and went flat in around 5 seconds.  120TPI Maxxis Minion DHRII.  Tubeless. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/154626/7347CC6B-9900-48E4-86D6-D16592331B13_jpe-2413122.JPG
View Quote

That sucks. Big ass stick, can't believe that punctured a minion.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PrincipsPistol:
Damn, everyone on ARF has a sweet rig. seems like all the mtbr's I know in person are libs... We should do a ARF MTB fest, with an Enduro biathlon.

Anyway here is my current primary trail rig, revamped a Foes Mutz while I amass parts to revamp my other baby. New Zeb fork and 29s, BB7s for all season performance and ease of repair. Been loving it. 37# tank.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/KIMG0032_JPG-2414471.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/KIMG0033_JPG-2414473.JPG
View Quote

Nice Zeb!  How do you like it?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I demo tested the newer Trance and Yeti SB130 as well. The Yeti was great too.

That sucks. Big ass stick, can't believe that punctured a minion.
View Quote

It’s been a bad week for Minions.  I had to replace my 27.5 x 2.8 minion on my E-bike due to sidewall damage.  Luckily, I just got another shipment of minions in.  Might be a good idea to stock up since these are made in Taiwan.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Nice, another Mutz. my mutz build is just waiting tires and wheels.

We should do a ARF MTB fest, with an Enduro biathlon.

All of the people I ride with often are center right. We've done range days and have been discussing a fatbike biathlon in the desert.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:32:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AgeOne] [#17]

It’s been a bad week for Minions.  I had to replace my 27.5 x 2.8 minion on my E-bike due to sidewall damage.  Luckily, I just got another shipment of minions in.  Might be a good idea to stock up since these are made in Taiwan.https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/154626/61DDE17E-5DDA-4F55-96F3-7B43166B64F1_jpe-2417032.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/154626/1B261A3F-06E5-4852-95D9-67ECE9910023_jpe-2417033.JPG
View Quote

I've had so bad luck with Maxxis I will never buy another one of their tires again.

First DHF I had go bad just went woogity one day, now I have a rear that's seeping sealant out the sidewalls continuously.

Even on my SxS the Maxxis leak from around the beads.

I'm all in on Schwalbe at this point, plus (at least to me) they grip better at higher pressures.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 7:45:35 PM EDT
[#18]

I've had so bad luck with Maxxis I will never buy another one of their tires again.

First DHF I had go bad just went woogity one day, now I have a rear that's seeping sealant out the sidewalls continuously.

Even on my SxS the Maxxis leak from around the beads.

I'm all in on Schwalbe at this point, plus (at least to me) they grip better at higher pressures.
View Quote

Ha ha, that has been my exact experience, only opposite.  I switched from Schawlbe after years and years due to punctures and knobs tearing off - although I still think the Magic Mary is a great front tire.  Maxxis has been great for Moto, downhill, enduro, and E-biking until this last week with 2x failures.  Hopefully, it’s not a sign of things to come.
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Ha ha, that has been my exact experience, only opposite.  I switched from Schawlbe after years and years due to punctures and knobs tearing off - although I still think the Magic Mary is a great front tire.  Maxxis has been great for Moto, downhill, enduro, and E-biking until this last week with 2x failures.  Hopefully, it’s not a sign of things to come.
View Quote

that stick was a lucky shot that would have murdered pretty much anytire.

I'm running Big Betty's front and rear on my enduro, I haven't ripped a knob off yet, but they are wearing pretty quickly. price to pay for the grip I suppose.

on the fatties I've maxxis FBF and FBR before. they did grip better on hard pack than the Jumbo Jims, but they were heavy as hell and not great in the sand. the JJ are better in the sand and do have the advantage of rolling faster on hard pack plus they're about half the weight. I haven't damaged one yet, thank god, as fat bike tires are getting harder and harder to find and right now the only trails we have open are all fatbike only/ preferred. i had to order a set for the bike I'm building from Germany.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 8:57:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flgfish] [#20]
Fezzari Cascade Peak

Link Posted: 6/18/2022 9:22:41 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

I'm pretty impressed with it overall. Typical RS butteriness. Its just the base model, so the damping is a bit unsophisticated, but the chassis feels great. Stiff and precise feeling. Pretty great for it's price range.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

I'm pretty impressed with it overall. Typical RS butteriness. Its just the base model, so the damping is a bit unsophisticated, but the chassis feels great. Stiff and precise feeling. Pretty great for it's price range.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 8:44:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2W0X1] [#23]
5010cc

Fox36 with 140mm inserts
XO components and descendant crank
Zee brakes
Hope hubs and carbon rims, 2.6 maxxis
Oneup carbon bars and stem
Saint pedals

Link Posted: 7/1/2022 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 3:47:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wookie1562] [#25]
Went back to classic maxxis shoes. Also fixed a youthful indiscretion I made several years ago. Used gorilla tape for rim tape It was a real pain to clean out of there and install proper rim tape but so worth it when the tire doesn't lose a single PSI over a week or longer. Snapped a photo when still clean but that situation is already resolved

Link Posted: 7/6/2022 8:49:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: x_red_beard_x] [#26]
Chromag Surface XL
Fox Float 36 160mm/44mm Offset
Chromag Ranger V2 Stem
Chromag OSX 31.8mm Bars
SRAM Code R Brakes 200mm front, 180mm rear
SRAM GX Eagle Groupset
170mm GX Carbon Crank
32T Front
10-52T 12 Speed
Flow EX3 w/ Industry9 Hydra Hubs
Cushcore in the rear
Fox Transfer 175mm Seatpost
Chromag Trailmaster LTD Seat
Crankbros Stamp 7 Pedals
Currently on Maxxis Assegai 2.6 EXO+ in the front and DHR 2.4 EXO+ in the rear

Pic was from a trip last September out to Utah and Colorado. Did 40miles on the Whole Enchilada on the hardtail!
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Tooled around in the Eagle Bike Park today with the family.  It is a 200 acre park with a variety of trails.  Today we just rode the BMX loop with my son, but it's a good way to get comfortable with hard turns and uneven terrain.  My daughter's little Walmart bike was in the back of the truck, we got her to do a few hills and then she tipped over and scraped her knee and had a meltdown.

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I got kicked off of BikeForums.net recently so have been posting a bit here instead.

They have a "Politics & Religion" subforum that is really just a bunch of libs backslapping each other over being right all the time.    
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By ICU:
After viewing this thread I realized I dont have a Mt bike... I have an old man street cruiser
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/16226/IMG_2541__1__jpg-2405930.JPG
View Quote

Or -----   a tiger ready to get let out of its cage !  - some burlier tires would make that a trail worthy rig for sure
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By x_red_beard_x:
Chromag Surface XL
Fox Float 36 160mm/44mm Offset
Chromag Ranger V2 Stem
Chromag OSX 31.8mm Bars
SRAM Code R Brakes 200mm front, 180mm rear
SRAM GX Eagle Groupset
170mm GX Carbon Crank
32T Front
10-52T 12 Speed
Flow EX3 w/ Industry9 Hydra Hubs
Cushcore in the rear
Fox Transfer 175mm Seatpost
Chromag Trailmaster LTD Seat
Crankbros Stamp 7 Pedals
Currently on Maxxis Assegai 2.6 EXO+ in the front and DHR 2.4 EXO+ in the rear

Pic was from a trip last September out to Utah and Colorado. Did 40miles on the Whole Enchilada on the hardtail!
https://i.imgur.com/CiQ2RaX.jpg
View Quote

Beautiful bike !

The real question is ....... what timepiece made the trip?    JK     i think i saw in the watch forum youve been sporting a Casio for the workouts
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:27:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: streetstar] [#31]
Finally got to the trails for a bit

Got to lose the ass hatchet seat -- its a Specialized Power which i love !  (in 155 i love it ) - but in 160-something, which is the only size my shop had last year when i built the bike - its brutal

Need to lose those generic Amazon sourced "Rock Bros." pedals and get some Saints, but just havent made it a priority -----   a knee injury persuaded me to switch to flats for awhile -- and while i cant wait to get back to clipless, there is something nice about just hopping out of the truck and hitting the trails with whatever you are wearing at any particular time

Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:06:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: x_red_beard_x] [#32]
Originally Posted By streetstar:

Beautiful bike !

The real question is ....... what timepiece made the trip?    JK     i think i saw in the watch forum youve been sporting a Casio for the workouts
View Quote

Thank you! It's certainly a favorite and gets a lot of attention at bike parks and trails. Most people are smart enough to run full suspension on gnarly rides, but I like the simplicity of a hardtail for 95% of the riding I typically do around Indiana.
Actually, it was my Sangin! It's the go to, one watch I wear when I'm going on a longer trip. I like the GMT bezel and it's tough enough for Utah

Sweet Yeti btw. I freaking love those. Depending where you're at in OK, check out Bentonville, AR. It's a really cool place to ride around the whole town. It's worth the trip from Indiana, much less Oklahoma!

At the Whole Enchilada:

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By x_red_beard_x:

Thank you! It's certainly a favorite and gets a lot of attention at bike parks and trails. Most people are smart enough to run full suspension on gnarly rides, but I like the simplicity of a hardtail for 95% of the riding I typically do around Indiana.
Actually, it was my Sangin! It's the go to, one watch I wear when I'm going on a longer trip. I like the GMT bezel and it's tough enough for Utah

Sweet Yeti btw. I freaking love those. Depending where you're at in OK, check out Bentonville, AR. It's a really cool place to ride around the whole town. It's worth the trip from Indiana, much less Oklahoma!

At the Whole Enchilada:
https://i.imgur.com/OWMt43E.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/iGRGP63.jpg
View Quote

I started riding mountain bikes in 1989 - Moab was a popular destination back then too and almost nobody had suspension of any kind -- we just rode slower than folks do today i imagine

Im still coming to grips with the Yeti -- im coming off a 140 travel bike (Yeti SB-95) and while the SB-100 should be a better bike for Oklahoma on paper, the pedal strikes are getting annoying when ive got the suspension in a plush and comfortable setting -- so much so that im shopping for a deal on some 170 cranks to replace the 175's  --  but most any build is going to have a teething pain or 2

Bentonville is wonderful - ive only mad eit there once and rode Hobbs Mountain -- such a pretty trail .  I will be going back as soon as i can get it in my schedule - its about a 4 hour drive

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#34]
165 or 170s are a good idea.  I went from 175s to 165s on a Spark and pedal strikes almost disappeared, with no measurable difference in performance once you get past the “this feels weird” factor at first.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#36]
165 or 170s are a good idea.  I went from 175s to 165s on a Spark and pedal strikes almost disappeared, with no measurable difference in performance once you get past the "this feels weird" factor at first.
View Quote
I went from 175 to 170 and it's been great, even at 6'4". I'd like to try 165 but hesitant to drop the coin. Just did some quick math and the circumference difference between 175 and 165 is -5.8%. I interpret this as for equal power between both cranks, a 165 will be a marginally shorter and faster spin than a 175. Alternatively, for every 94 spins on 175 it'll be 100 spins on 165. Marginal gains are still gains
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#37]
I went from 175 to 170 and it's been great, even at 6'4". I'd like to try 165 but hesitant to drop the coin. Just did some quick math and the circumference difference between 175 and 165 is -5.8%. I interpret this as for equal power between both cranks, a 165 will be a marginally shorter and faster spin than a 175. Alternatively, for every 94 spins on 175 it'll be 100 spins on 165. Marginal gains are still gains
View Quote

Change the chainring if it’s a thing you notice, maybe?
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#38]

Change the chainring if it's a thing you notice, maybe?
View Quote
I think it's actually a good thing. Slightly shorter cranks let the rider spin up more for the same power output. I'll take all the help I can get on steep climbs. Shorter cranks will also give quicker bursts of power which is useful when climbing over techy obstacles etc.
Link Posted: 7/16/2022 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Finished my foes build. Finally.

Attachment Attached File

22 mutz, wren fork, gx axs, mt7s, dvo coil, hed carbon wheels, garabuk 10-52.

Fatduro, it's a game changer.

If foes built it with 197 rear so i could run 4.8" tires would be pretty near the perfect everything bike. It's pretty close as it is now.
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 9:29:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Soconmtneer] [#40]
Attachment Attached File

2021 Stumpjumper Evo Comp
Industry 9 1-1 Enduro S wheels
Industry 9 A35 stem
Renthal Fat bars 800mm
Odi Troy Lee Designs grips
Shimano XT pedals or Yoshimura flats depends
Shimano XT derailleur and shifter
Currently running Maxxis Dissector Rear and Minion DHF front
The rest is stock.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Like the group pic !

Not a bad way to spend 30k or so if you ask me
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Soconmtneer:
[url]http

View Quote

How are those Yoshimura flats working for ya?   --     Im running a inexpensive set on my Yeti to test the flat pedal waters and have decided its worth it to step up to a nicer pair.     Wanted Shimano Saints, but they are hard to find ----- some Yoshi' pedals would add a little motocross street cred to the beast if they're worth it
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 1:35:42 AM EDT
[#43]

Like the group pic !

Not a bad way to spend 30k or so if you ask me
View Quote

I'm sure I've wasted money on worse stuff

My bike is the copper Bullit, my wife's is the lavender one. The Levo is my buddies who came up with us on our last trip to NC. Probably the best hobby my wife and I have picked up together and keeps us active as well.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#44]

How are those Yoshimura flats working for ya?   --     Im running a inexpensive set on my Yeti to test the flat pedal waters and have decided its worth it to step up to a nicer pair.     Wanted Shimano Saints, but they are hard to find ----- some Yoshi' pedals would add a little motocross street cred to the beast if they're worth it
View Quote

I have the yoshi's.

I love them. they ride great. very high quality.

the leading edge is higher than the trailing, so when your feet are flat on the pedal, your still pushing forward and down.
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Soconmtneer:
[url]http

I love the Yoshis. They have like a concave design so they really grip your shoe. I think they’re worth it, billet aluminum made in the USA.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:10:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Holy crap, nice!  I want that.  It would look great next to my Nomad.
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 10:15:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flgfish] [#47]
2019 Chameleon rockin’ a mullet.

Link Posted: 8/18/2022 9:40:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Well, my derailer got sucked into my spokes and ripped out 4 nipples and split the rim.Attachment Attached File

So, I decided it was a good time to upgrade.  Industry nine hubs, Reserve 30 HD rims, XX1 derailer, shifter, and 10-52 cassette.  I’ll try out the new stuff tomorrow.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#49]

I started riding in July of 2021 with this Remedy 8. I absolutely love it. Mountain biking has been my obsession ever since. Until 7 weeks ago when I broke my T12 and L1 vertebrae. Should be fully recovered in another ~7 weeks, according to my doctor. Can't wait to get back on the saddle!
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#50]
2021 Specialized Fuse Comp

basic Shimano Deore with house brand Stout parts , a huge upgrade from my old Gen 3 Chameleon I updated last year.

Super happy with this so far, I run it both 29x2.6 and 2.7.5 x2.8

swapped the oem Recon with a Pike Ultimate, swapped bars and grips for the PNWs, and some Cromag flats

however, I am considering a new(to me) squishy bike, probably a SB130 or 5010 for next year

some pics

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top