[#2]
When do the .50 cals get placed?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 12:06:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's the word on the second caravn?
View Quote
second caravan?  Ill be in Puebla this next coming Friday - Wed.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 12:19:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not sure they will be able to make it in time to vote.
View Quote
The Democrats will be sure to vote for them.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#5]
"Trump Mexico will not put a wall on its southern border, welcome our Central American brothers on their way to the US" is what i can get from google translate as far as the majority of the text. I can't see what the smaller text at the very bottom reads.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 1:08:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fox News is reporting that the first wave of invaders have departed their stop in Mexico City.  The remainder of the 5000-6000 will leave today or tomorrow.

Their destination is Tijuana Mexico (south of San Diego)....about 1500 miles away (maybe 1700).  Objective mileage is around 200 miles per day.
View Quote
Generally, people that want to work will head for Texas, while people that want a free ride will head for California.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Thank you, OP, for calling this group what it is -
Illegal fucking Aliens, and not all this politically correct liberal shit.

By statute, any foreigner in the US that is not a 'legal resident'
is an illegal alien.

Of course, while this group is in Mexico, they are just 'travelers'?
I don't know what Mexican law calls them. Political pawns?

Nor do I care.

full disclosure - I am Foreign-born, and came here the hard way, as in legally.
View Quote
Lol wut? No tourists allowed?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My sources may not be 100% but I believe they crossed over from Tecun Uman, Guatamala and entered Mexico at Ciudad Hidalgo on 19 October 2018.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The website I've been watching verifies the Cordoba, Vera Cruz location.

That puts them 477 miles from where they crossed the Guat/Mexico border at Tapachula, MX. on 10/21/2018.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/16397/11-04_TapachulaMX-CordobaVeraCruz_MX-477miles_jpg-728874.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/16397/11-05_TapachulaMX-CordobaVeraCruz_MX-477miles_jpg-728887.JPG
My sources may not be 100% but I believe they crossed over from Tecun Uman, Guatamala and entered Mexico at Ciudad Hidalgo on 19 October 2018.
Tapachula is a large city near the border, it’s not actually on the border, so you can’t cross there. The Tecun Uman/Ciudad Hidalgo crossing is one of the border crossings near Tapachula.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 2:43:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Photo I took in Ciudad Hidalgo, Mexico, earlier this year after I crossed over from Tecun Uman, Guatemala, showing a small welcome center, mural, and stairs for people crossing the border illegally from Guatemala:

https://imgur.com/a/tXXTBws

This is just about a block away from the customs plaza and official international bridge. When I crossed there I saw only one other person who used the official crossing. Most people cross illegally by wading across the river or taking rafts. This happens within view of the customs officers, who do nothing to stop it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Photo I took in Ciudad Hidalgo, Mexico, earlier this year after I crossed over from Tecun Uman, Guatemala, showing a small welcome center, mural, and stairs for people crossing the border illegally from Guatemala:

This is just about a block away from the customs plaza and official international bridge. When I crossed there I saw only one other person who used the official crossing. Most people cross illegally by wading across the river or taking rafts. This happens within view of the customs officers, who do nothing to stop it.
View Quote
Coyote?  Does that mean human traffickers?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#11]
U.S. troops arrive at San Diego border well ahead of migrant caravan

"Troops from Camp Pendleton and Texas reported for their first day of work Thursday along the U.S.-Mexico border in San Diego, part of President Trump’s response to thousands of Central American migrants traveling in caravans toward the border.

“We are out here to support Customs and Border Protection to enable them to defend the southern border,” said 2nd Lt. Frederick D. Walker, a Marine spokesman for the military task force assigned to San Diego, as troops nearby unfurled large spools of razor wire and unloaded heavy machinery from vehicles.

Much of the focus, at least initially, will be on strengthening the border barrier.

“We are hardening, if you will, the fence here, putting up concertina wire to make that wall less scalable,” Walker said.

So far, some 1,300 troops have been assigned to support operations along the California-Mexico border. About 1,100 already are serving at Camp Pendleton with the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force as part of a special purpose Marine air-ground task force, officials said Thursday.

They will be deployed in waves as needed, said Michael Kucharek, a spokesman at U.S. Northern Command, which is coordinating the national effort.

On Thursday morning, about two dozen Army soldiers from a military police unit based at Ft. Bliss, Texas, staged alongside large military trucks near the San Ysidro Port of Entry before moving closer to the border fence to begin work. Some northbound motorists honked their horns as they passed the camouflaged gathering.

The Defense Department said another 1,500 troops have been deployed in Arizona and 2,800 in Texas. The total number of troops is expected to grow to more than 7,000."
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 8:49:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Coyote?  Does that mean human traffickers?
View Quote
It refers to someone who takes people across the border. In this case, it’s referring to the people who operate the rafts taking people across the river illegally.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
What does it say?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Central American caravan continues toward US after rest  (in Mexico City)

"Mexico City (AFP) - Around 5,000 Central Americans left Mexico City at dawn Saturday, brushing exhaustion and illness aside to get back on the road towards the United States as part of a migrant caravan that has drawn fury from President Donald Trump.

Between coughs and sneezes, the migrants packed up their makeshift camp in a sports park, where they had rested for six nights, and headed to the city's metro -- which opened an hour early to transport them toward neighboring Mexico State.

"We got cold sleeping out in the open, so that's why we're sick now. The kids have got lice, there's not always enough water to bathe them," Adamari Correa, a Guatemalan traveling with her sister and her sister's children, told AFP."

The metro in Mexico City opened an hour early to transport migrants toward neighboring Mexico State (AFP Photo/Alfredo ESTRELLA)
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
What does it say?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does it say?
Welcome to the Pass of the Coyote.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:26:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Here is a POS article by the New York Times.

Deployed Inside the United States: The Military Waits for the Migrant Caravan

I wonder if Chick Fil A will make a few lunch runs giving out free sandwiches?
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 9:50:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Initial invasion horde now in Queretero, Mexico  (Source)

"Thousands of Central American migrants bedded down under tents and tarps at a stadium in the central Mexican city of Queretaro after a day spent traveling north by metro, foot and hitched rides from the country's capital.

The caravan planned to leave for the city for Irapuato, about 62 miles (100 kilometers) to the west, at 5 a.m. local time Sunday.

When they arrived at Queretaro Saturday afternoon, they were met by volunteers offering them tortillas, sandwiches and rice. The migrants strung up tarps and tents at a stadium that local officials had prepared for them."
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#20]
I am not sure if this has been posted yet. It was written before they reached Mexico City

Migrant caravan turns down offer to stay in Mexico: 'We're heading north!'

"ARRIAGA, Mexico -- Hundreds of Mexican federal officers carrying plastic shields blocked a Central American caravan from advancing toward the United States on Saturday, after a group of several thousand migrants turned down the chance to apply for refugee status and obtain a Mexican offer of benefits.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has announced what he called the "You are at home" plan, offering shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans in Chiapas and Oaxaca states if migrants apply, calling it a first step toward permanent refugee status. Authorities said more than 1,700 had already applied for refugee status."

Based upon my limited understanding of laws, I don't see where a single person in this invasion is eligible for asylum in the USA.

Press coverage seems to be drying up.
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I am not sure if this has been posted yet. It was written before they reached Mexico City

Migrant caravan turns down offer to stay in Mexico: 'We're heading north!'

"ARRIAGA, Mexico -- Hundreds of Mexican federal officers carrying plastic shields blocked a Central American caravan from advancing toward the United States on Saturday, after a group of several thousand migrants turned down the chance to apply for refugee status and obtain a Mexican offer of benefits.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has announced what he called the "You are at home" plan, offering shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans in Chiapas and Oaxaca states if migrants apply, calling it a first step toward permanent refugee status. Authorities said more than 1,700 had already applied for refugee status."

Based upon my limited understanding of laws, I don't see where a single person in this invasion is eligible for asylum in the USA.

Press coverage seems to be drying up.
View Quote
That’s an old article. Looks like they are in Guadalajara now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-6380731/Migrant-caravan-moving-western-Mexico-city-Guadalajara.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#22]
They said Californny was the place they out to be
So they loaded up the trucks and emigrated to Beverly.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They said Californny was the place they out to be
So they loaded up the trucks and emigrated to Beverly.
https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2018/11/640/320/migrant-caravan-truck-2.jpg
View Quote
Funny.  For those who did not watch that show, watch this video:

Beverly Hillbillies
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 1:26:05 PM EDT
[#24]
"We are well aware of everything Trump has been saying," said Maribel. "Let them close whatever they want to close, but we are going to get through anyway."

Source

Just shows that they are invaders coming here to improve their economic situation.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Less than 1 percent of migrant caravan may reach border near San Diego in 5 days

"Approximately 100 of an estimated 11,000 migrants, less than 1 percent of those U.S. officials are tracking across four groups, may reach the U.S. border south of San Diego on Sunday.

The overwhelming majority of those from Central America fleeing hardship on foot are hundreds of miles away, weeks from nearing U.S. soil.

A U.S. official speaking on the condition of anonymity confirmed to ABC News that border authorities are girding for the first group of about 100 to arrive in Tijuana by the end of the weekend. "

This is contrary to the following article:

The first waves of the migrant caravan have arrived at U.S.-Mexico border; thousands more expected in coming days

"The first large wave of the migrant caravan arrived in Tijuana early Tuesday morning. About 350 migrants, mostly from Central America, rolled into the border city on nine buses. Some hung out of bus windows and cheered; at least one Honduran flag fluttered outside a window.

The migrants are reaching their final destination in Mexico amid inflamed tensions on both sides of the California-Mexico border. At the El Chaparral port of entry earlier Tuesday morning, people who have been waiting weeks to claim asylum said many migrant shelters along the border are at capacity. They expressed concern that the caravan would jeopardize their chances of entering the United States.

Meanwhile, U.S. Customs and Border Protection announced it was closing some northbound vehicle lanes at the San Ysidro and Otay Mesa border crossings to prepare for the arrival of “thousands of people migrating in a caravan” toward the border. The agency said Department of Defense personnel were installing concertina wire and erecting barriers, barricades and fencing."
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Another article that mentions the arrival of 300-400 invaders in Tijuana.  Reportedly by bus.

Reuters article.

No idea if they have attempted to cross the border illegally or ask for fake asylum using approved entry points.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#27]
USA today article with video of buses

"In theory, the migrants can simply walk up to a port of entry and request asylum. But they're walking into a situation where U.S. officials have been limiting how many people can apply each day, meaning they'll have to wait a prolonged period in Mexico.

By arriving in Tijuana, the group will likely try to approach the San Ysidro Port of Entry just south of San Diego.

That's the largest crossing along the U.S.-Mexico border, processing more than 100,000 people a day. Port officials recently completed a multi-year, $750 million upgrade, expanding the facility to 22 pedestrian lanes and 26 vehicle lanes.

But during a recent tour, Port Director Sidney Aki said the facility can process only about 100 asylum seekers per day, leaving migrants in Tijuana regularly waiting for weeks for their chance to request asylum.

When asked whether any of the additional government staffing sent to the border in recent weeks could help speed up those processing times, McAleenan said they were mostly focused on preventing illegal crossings and describing the caravan as a "law enforcement situation.""

It will be interesting if the invaders are forced to stay in Tijuana for months before they can apply for fake asylum.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:25:09 PM EDT
[#28]
They're jumping over the wall now.  So much for hardening the ports.

ETA welcome everyone from my thread. Let's use this one now.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Larger group of about 1400 in La Concha Mexico with others behind in Nayarit and Jalisco.  Second caravan was in Mexico City.

It appears that buses are being procured to expedite the movement.  With several hundred arriving in Tijuana the last few days, it looks like several thousand may show up within the coming week or so.  Certainly not the weeks assuming around 20 miles per day walking.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#30]
It looks like the invasion force has reached the USA and may be attempting to enter illegally....which is typical of invasion forces.

Caravan migrants reach Tijuana, start climbing the border fence

Video at the link
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#31]
They're literally hopping right over the fence.

That part of the fence is not exactly in a remote location of San Diego.  It's right on the beach, in fact.  So much for stopping the caravan.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Bean bag shotguns as soon as they get to the top of the fence. When they fall down back on the Mexico side, let Mexico deal with the injuries. Fuck this shit.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:02:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Splintered migrant caravan groups arrive at US border

"ESCUINAPA, Mexico – Some migrants in a caravan of Central Americans have made long leaps forward in their journey to the U.S. border, with a first sizable group arriving in the border city of Tijuana, while others on Wednesday were left stranded far behind.

Authorities were struggling to deal with the group of 357 migrants who arrived in Tijuana aboard nine buses Tuesday and immediately went to a stretch of border fence to celebrate.

A couple of dozen migrants scaled the steel border fence to celebrate their arrival, chanting "Yes, we could!" and one man dropped over to the U.S. side briefly as border agents watched from a distance. He ran quickly back to the fence.

Tijuana's head of migrant services, Cesar Palencia Chavez, said authorities offered to take the migrants to shelters immediately, but they initially refused.

"They wanted to stay together in a single shelter," Palencia Chavez said, "but at this time that's not possible" because shelters are designed for smaller groups and generally offer separate facilities for men, women and families.

But he said that after their visit to the border, most were taken to shelters in groups of 30 or 40.

With a total of three caravans moving through Mexico including 7,000 to 10,000 migrants in all, questions arose as to how Tijuana would deal with such a huge influx, especially given U.S. moves to tighten border security and make it harder to claim asylum.

On Wednesday, buses and trucks carried some migrants into the state of Sinaloa along the Gulf of California and further northward into the border state of Sonora."

A Catholic nun gives travel advice to Central American migrants riding in the bed of a semi-trailer, as they move toward the U.S. border, in Ixtlán del Rio, Nayarit, Mexico, Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018. The U.S. government said it was starting work Tuesday to "harden" the border crossing from Tijuana, Mexico, to prepare for the arrival of a migrant caravan leapfrogging its way across western Mexico. (AP Photo/Marco Ugarte)
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:04:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Obviously it's California that needs to be fenced in.

Did she pass out free Iphones?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They're literally hopping right over the fence.

That part of the fence is not exactly in a remote location of San Diego.  It's right on the beach, in fact.  So much for stopping the caravan.
View Quote
Thanks for the link that shows the park

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:10:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Was just at the Donna, TX port of entry where the US Army base camp is at. Soldiers say they regularly watch people jump the fence at night adjacent to their perimeter, along the Rio Grande.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
In on 1

Edit: fail

But I'll take pg2 ownage
View Quote
Not with an edit, you won't.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Was just at the Donna, TX port of entry where the US Army base camp is at. Soldiers say they regularly watch people jump the fence at night adjacent to their perimeter, along the Rio Grande.
View Quote
I was talking to a BP agent yesterday and they are catching a ton of illegals in the Rio Grande Valley Sector.  He said it was not uncommon to catch a thousand in a day.

He was working out of the Falfurrias Checkpoint which is 60 miles from McAllen.  The agent also said they only caught 39 illegals around the Checkpoint on Monday.  The illegals are turning themselves in once they cross the border and are getting released with a summons to appear.

This is not the first Agent that I have talked to that said that.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Marines from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 7 fortify border fencing along the southwest border on Nov. 11, 2018.  U.S. Northern Command is providing military support to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection to secure the Southern border of the United States. (U.S. Army Photo by Pfc. Nyatan Bol)

Marines from Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 7 weld materials to be used to fortify border fencing along the southwest border on Nov. 11, 2018.  U.S. Northern Command is providing military support to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection to secure the Southern border of the United States. (U.S. Army Photo by Pfc. Nyatan Bol)

U.S. Marines with 7th Engineer Support Battalion, Marine Air-Ground Task Force 7, place concertina wire at the Otay Mesa Port of Entry in California on Nov. 11, 2018. U.S. Northern Command is providing military support to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection to secure the Southern border of the United States. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Staff Sgt. Rubin J. Tan)

U.S. Marines with 7th Engineer Support Battalion, Marine Air-Ground Task Force 7, utilize a Tractor, Rubber-tired, Articulated steering, Multi-purpose vehicle to move a barrier at the Otay Mesa Port of Entry in California on Nov. 11, 2018. U.S. Northern Command is providing military support to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection to secure the Southern border of the United States. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Staff Sgt. Rubin J. Tan)
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#40]
In between the beach border fence and the marshes along the coast is the Naval Outlying Field is a reserve helo base. There are a bunch of Marines that were recently depolyed there.

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on 1

Edit: fail

But I'll take pg2 ownage
Technically that’s a double fail.

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#42]

U.S. Marines Lance Cpl. Alejandro Torres, left, and Pfc. Kyle Dalgleish, right, both combat engineers with 1st Combat Engineer Battalion, Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force 7, welds stakes to strengthen the California-Mexico border near the San Ysidro Port of Entry in California on Nov. 12, 2018. U.S. Northern Command is providing military support to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection to secure the Southern border of the United States. (U.S. Marine Corps photo by Staff Sgt. Rubin J. Tan)
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#43]

Make it a game!

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#44]

Pfc. Rashead Young, 87th Sapper Company, installs concertina wire on a border wall near the city of Douglas, Arizona on Nov. 12, 2018. U.S. Northern Command is providing military support to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection to secure the southern border of the United States. (U.S. Army photo by Staff Sgt. Frances Ariele Tejada)
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Too late... they already have jobs, public housing vouchers, enrolled their kids in the school socialized breakfast, lunch and after school program.  Just like 30 million others. If caught, they will be released.

Don't worry, no employers or gov workers will be prosecuted during this charade.

Blame birthright citizenship instead of enforcing current law.  
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:43:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Michael Savage just said that the invaders in Tijuana have siege ladders (30 ft tall) and are yelling "Viva Honduras"

He provided no source so it may not be correct.

He said it was on Drudge.  I did not see it so the info seems of questionable accuracy.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#47]
"Little more than 2 thousand migrants arrived in Navojoa at 4 am where they transferred trucks and rested for 4 hours. They are heading to Tijuana. Only civil protection and health officials were presented at the reception." - Lolaa Hergil"

Source

Based upon this rapid advance, this group may arrive in Tijuana around Thursday (15 Nov 2018).  That could be off a bit but it is close enough for planning purposes.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Videos of invaders testing our defenses

Video 1

Video 2
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:29:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Videos of invaders testing our defenses

Video 1

Video 2
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:44:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Lots of good info in this article dated 14 November 2018

Migrant caravan groups arrive by hundreds at US border

1)  "The first wave of migrants in the caravan, which became a central theme of the recent U.S. election, began arriving in Tijuana in recent days, and their numbers have grown each day. The bulk of the main caravan appeared to be about 1,100 miles (1,800 kilometers) from the border, but has recently been moving hundreds of miles a day by hitching rides on trucks and buses.

Many of the new arrivals were waiting in Tijuana for the caravan leaders to arrive and provide guidance on their immigration options to the U.S., including seeking asylum. Some said they might cross illegally."

2)  "A few people pitched tents at the Tijuana beach plaza while most, like Henry Salinas, 30, of Honduras, planned to sleep there in the open.

He said that he intended to wait for thousands more in the caravan to arrive and that he hoped to jump the fence in a large group at the same time, overwhelming Border Patrol agents.

“It’s going to be all against one, one against all. All of Central America against one, and one against Central America. ... All against Trump, and Trump against all,” he said."

3)  "On Wednesday, buses and trucks carried some migrants into the state of Sinaloa along the Gulf of California and farther northward into the border state of Sonora.

The Rev. Miguel Angel Soto, director of the Casa de Migrante in the Sinaloa capital of Culiacan, said about 2,000 migrants had arrived in that area. He said the state government, the Roman Catholic Church and city officials in Escuinapa, Sinaloa, were helping the migrants.

The priest said the church had been able to get “good people” to provide buses for moving migrants northward. He said 24 buses had left Escuinapa on an eight-hour drive to Navojoa in Sonora state.

Small groups were also reported in the northern cities of Saltillo and Monterrey, in the region near Texas."

4)  "About 1,300 migrants in a second caravan were resting at a stadium in Mexico City, where the first group stayed several days last week. By early Wednesday, an additional 1,100 migrants from a third and last caravan also arrived at the stadium.

Like most of those in the third caravan, migrant Javier Pineda is from El Salvador, and hopes to reach the United States. Referring to the first group nearing the end of the journey, Pineda said, “if they could do it, there is no reason why we can’t.”"
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top