BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 696
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ArmyPilot12:
Apparently calling a bunch of retards "retards" will get you a chat ban.

I didn't even call them "fucking retards".
View Quote

I turned off chat forever.  I just write my slurs on the minimap now when I can no longer remain silent.  I know, I hate it when others do that, but sometimes you just have to vent.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

Haha hopefully that wasn't in regard to my constant wailing of the onslaught of idiots intentionally throwing matches last night..  but welcome to the club.  You are now among the elite sir.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Inquisitive_Spaniard:
alright; over under on my new user name being banned?

B1DENS_NPC

???
View Quote

Why not B1d3n5_@nu5?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By j97531:

Haha hopefully that wasn't in regard to my constant wailing of the onslaught of idiots intentionally throwing matches last night..  but welcome to the club.  You are now among the elite sir.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

No, it happened earlier in the day.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll have another chat ban this week. Tired of shit teams.

I'm no all star but at least I understand most of the game.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll have another chat ban this week. Tired of shit teams.

I'm no all star but at least I understand most of the game.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Have: Grille, E4, 268v4.  Which tier 10 TD should be next on my list and why?  The one you love to play more than the rest, your go to TD.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Jagzilla. Whacking people for 1k is fun. My first shot ever was on an EBR105 with HE. He had about 50HP left.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Jagzilla. Whacking people for 1k is fun. My first shot ever was on an EBR105 with HE. He had about 50HP left.
View Quote

WoT RNG's you the first one for free.  You have to work for the rest.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Wait until you hit one and just wreck a tire.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By HDSledge:
Have: Grille, E4, 268v4.  Which tier 10 TD should be next on my list and why?  The one you love to play more than the rest, your go to TD.
View Quote

T110E3
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:48:26 AM EDT
[#12]
FV4005

You will either get 100 attack or 10,000 attack per game
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By FiftyCalibre:
FV4005

You will either get 100 attack or 10,000 attack per game
View Quote

They look like a lot of fun if you can get in a few shots, or even one on the right enemy.  I like to snipe how is it long range?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

110E3 - great armor, great gun. A very reliable tank, if you can protect your flanks with terrain or a non-muppet team.

FV 4005 - No armor, and visible from space. Gun is trollish AF. But when it hits, it can be huge. I hit the top of a Pzkw turret last game for over 2000 dmg.  

Strv 103B. - very high camo rating, very accurate.

Badger - very good armor. Great gun, accurate and quick reload. Highest DPM in the game. Can permatrack and wreck opponents with a track - hull - hull pattern.

It all depends on play style.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#15]

They look like a lot of fun if you can get in a few shots, or even one on the right enemy.  I like to snipe how is it long range?
View Quote

If you like to snipe from long range, the Strv 103b works very well in that role. Excellent camo and ability to peek hilltops can really frustrate opponents while you chew them up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 3:19:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#16]
Originally Posted By ParityError:

110E3 - great armor, great gun. A very reliable tank, if you can protect your flanks with terrain or a non-muppet team.

FV 4005 - No armor, and visible from space. Gun is trollish AF. But when it hits, it can be huge. I hit the top of a Pzkw turret last game for over 2000 dmg.  

Badger - very good armor. Great gun, accurate and quick reload. Highest DPM in the game. Can permatrack and wreck opponents with a track - hull - hull pattern.

View Quote

I suck at mediums and heavies or any type of in your face style tank.  I love to sit back and snipe but I hate extremely slow movers.  Looks like either the 103B for effect or FV for fun is up next.

Update:  The FV4005 is in the garage.  I was surprised how well it performed with a new crew.  The aim time was good, reload time ok with my TD play style.  4 shots/3 hits/3600 damage.  2400@>300 meters.  I decided to try AP first and got 1200 per hit.  Can't wait to try HE.

Maybe they gave me a good round as a reward for xp'ing up to the beast and will start slapping me next round.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:56:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Try out HESH
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#18]

I suck at mediums and heavies or any type of in your face style tank.  I love to sit back and snipe but I hate extremely slow movers.  Looks like either the 103B for effect or FV for fun is up next.

Update:  The FV4005 is in the garage.  I was surprised how well it performed with a new crew.  The aim time was good, reload time ok with my TD play style.  4 shots/3 hits/3600 damage.  2400@>300 meters.  I decided to try AP first and got 1200 per hit.  Can't wait to try HE.

Maybe they gave me a good round as a reward for xp'ing up to the beast and will start slapping me next round.
View All Quotes

The only thing about the 4005 is that you CANNOT get spotted.  If you get spotted, ya dead.  Thing has almost negative armor.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:41:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By tyman:

The only thing about the 4005 is that you CANNOT get spotted.  If you get spotted, ya dead.  Thing has almost negative armor.
View Quote

And it pulls arty out of the sky like a giant magnet.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Only published thing I saw from a third party said new patch drops this week.  Anyone hear or seen anything else?  Not looking forward to losing the holiday ops credit bonus.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:57:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tyman] [#21]
Only published thing I saw from a third party said new patch drops this week.  Anyone hear or seen anything else?  Not looking forward to losing the holiday ops credit bonus.
View Quote

27th is the new 1.11.1 patch with the Italian heavies.

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2021/01/25/update-1-11-1-is-here-patchnotes/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=update-1-11-1-is-here-patchnotes
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#22]

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2021/01/25/update-1-11-1-is-here-patchnotes/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=update-1-11-1-is-here-patchnotes
View Quote

Thank you sir!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Thank you sir!
View All Quotes

Thank you sir!

Yep

thearmoredpatrol is a good blog for following updates and new stuff coming out btw
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Yep

thearmoredpatrol is a good blog for following updates and new stuff coming out btw
View Quote

I see they are adding the proximity spotting circle to the minimap.  This is a good idea.  

There used to be a mod where you could hit the tab key and it would make the minimap full screen.   Does that still exist?  Wish they would put that in the game, my eyes ain't what they used to be.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Bones45:

I see they are adding the proximity spotting circle to the minimap.  This is a good idea.  

There used to be a mod where you could hit the tab key and it would make the minimap full screen.   Does that still exist?  Wish they would put that in the game, my eyes ain't what they used to be.
View All Quotes

Yep

I believe that's still an option for mods.  Have you already enlarged the minimap as big as it will go with the +/- keys?

Most mod packs already have the prox circle with them.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:45:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Try out HESH
View Quote

Will do, I have a couple loaded.  I am following above guidance for tiers: 8-10 load AP first, all 10 load HE first, otherwise and when you can definitely pen use HESH.  I think I carry 2 or 3 of those (not cheap).
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Will do, I have a couple loaded.  I am following above guidance for tiers: 8-10 load AP first, all 10 load HE first, otherwise and when you can definitely pen use HESH.  I think I carry 2 or 3 of those (not cheap).
View All Quotes
Try out HESH

Shitbarn is not for serious play.  Shitbarn is for turning credits into champagne poppers and lolz.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

HESH all the things for serious giggles.  And you play the Shitbarn for giggles. Not for real.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:53:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#29]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Shitbarn is not for serious play.  Shitbarn is for turning credits into champagne poppers and lolz.
View Quote

Lolz are plentiful, I break even or make a few credit wise but haven't fired any expensive HESH.  Only a few games with it so far but landing a hit is not difficult and is a rush.  Worth the numerous faults?  Hell yeah man lol!  I love it.  It's a very nice range toy for sure.

Can't wait to get my crew trained.  At least sixth sense.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#30]

I believe that's still an option for mods.  Have you already enlarged the minimap as big as it will go with the +/- keys?

View All Quotes

Yep

Oh I know the prox circle is in the mod pack, I just think it's something that should have been in the game a long time ago.

As for the minimap, I usually keep it pretty small.  The largest size still doesn't compensate for my poor eyesight.   Being able to pop it up to full screen size momentarily was golden for me.   I haven't seen it in Aslain's pack.   Is it in another?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:27:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Oh I know the prox circle is in the mod pack, I just think it's something that should have been in the game a long time ago.

As for the minimap, I usually keep it pretty small.  The largest size still doesn't compensate for my poor eyesight.   Being able to pop it up to full screen size momentarily was golden for me.   I haven't seen it in Aslain's pack.   Is it in another?
View All Quotes

Yep

Umm not sure to be honest.  I thought it was an option in Solo's modpack but I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:46:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bespride] [#32]
Do you guys have any cursed tanks that attract windowlicker teams?  Im 67%wr with 50 battles on my Lansen C but cannot buy a win in my new fully upgraded Udes 14 alt5. O wins after 10 battles is deflating.
I play them the same way 2nd line support/flanker role but the Lansen just feels more comfortable for some reason.

Got a few good games right after I posted this lol.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By bespride:
Do you guys have any cursed tanks that attract windowlicker teams?  Im 67%wr with 50 battles on my Lansen C but cannot buy a win in my new fully upgraded Udes 14 alt5. O wins after 10 battles is deflating.
I play them the same way 2nd line support/flanker role but the Lansen just feels more comfortable for some reason.

Got a few good games right after I posted this lol.
View Quote

Borrasque, last week.  Haven't logged on in days after going from a consistent 55-56% win rate to 25-30%.  3 for 26 at one point.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Looks like 1.11.1 dropped early.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Yeah, I saw something on ArmoredPatrol that said NA was dropping the 26th whereas EU/RU was the 27th.  Guess it was right.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:24:18 AM EDT
[#36]

Yeah, I saw something on ArmoredPatrol that said NA was dropping the 26th whereas EU/RU was the 27th.  Guess it was right.
View All Quotes

I think WG said something last week that it would be out on the 28th.

I'm so excited...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#37]

I'm so excited...
View All Quotes

I'm so excited...

People have already free XP'd the Rhino, the new tier 10 Italian heavy.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#38]

I'm so excited...
View Quote

Thanks for sticking with me to finish that is2-II last night.  Just in time.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:59:16 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

I'm so excited...

NP
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:02:34 PM EDT
[#40]
YAY!!!

Aslain's mod is up!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#41]
YAY!!!

Aslain's mod is up!
View Quote

Fantastic
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:06:09 PM EDT
[#42]
2 for 14 so far today.  Why do I bother?

BC 25t with the 90mm is frustrating.
BC 25t with the 105mm is fun.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:34:21 PM EDT
[#43]
2 for 14 so far today.  Why do I bother?

BC 25t with the 90mm is frustrating.
BC 25t with the 105mm is fun.

View Quote

Damn near undefeated here. Ran the Lowe for ten matches and made a million credits and two mastery badges.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:09:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Damn near undefeated here. Ran the Lowe for ten matches and made a million credits and two mastery badges.
View Quote

I fucking hate you :)
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
go play my Lowe for me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
go play my Lowe for me.
View All Quotes

go play my Lowe for me.

60% win rate in mine.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#47]

60% win rate in mine.
View All Quotes

go play my Lowe for me.

60% win rate in mine.

Didnt you run his once and got your ass kicked in it?  I seem to recall something like that.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Didnt you run his once and got your ass kicked in it?  I seem to recall something like that.
View All Quotes

go play my Lowe for me.

60% win rate in mine.

I don’t think I’ve ever played his account. There was someone else here who was really pissed about his Löwe. Kept getting 290 rolls every hit. Can’t say I blame him. I’ve started to find that if you hit a blind shot it actually always rolls extremely high. Like today for example; I hit a bonqueque and a 12T blind both hits were north of 400. All my other battle hits were 290-330.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:15:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#49]
YAY!!!

Aslain's mod is up!
View Quote

I sent him 10 bucks last night.  I've used his mod collection for a long time now.  Worth every penny of the donation.

Speaking of the Lowe.  I haven't cranked mine up for years.  What am I missing?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:20:54 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top