Site Notices
Page / 603
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Random thought as I work my way through the stages of grief.
Can anyone name a team that does not have a toxicity problem or that has a good feeling of comraderie or family?
View Quote

well, I'd say the bills are up there, same goes for chiefs (minus Reid's son last season).

I'd say for all the talent and personality, the rams are very functional, chargers, too.

at least the players in Dallas don't have any drama, but jones can't help but be in the spotlight all the time.

someone said the niners and that seems correct, too. with everything they went through, especially QB drama, you'd never expect them to make it to a championship game.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you suggesting that the Cowboys replace Dak with A-a-ron?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe "if McCarthy was still my HC would I have another ring instead of not even making it to the Super Bowl with LaFleur?"

Are you suggesting that the Cowboys replace Dak with A-a-ron?  

Haha, na. I'd personally rather have a 28 year old good QB than a 39 year old great one (excluding the GOAT).  I was just poking a little fun at how some Packers fans here spent the past two years ripping McCarthy while blowing LaFleur when Rodgers won a Super Bowl with McCarthy and it's looking like Rodgers won't even reach the Super Bowl with LaFleur.

And no, you thin-skinned Packers' fans (you know who you are ), I'm not saying McCarthy is a better HC.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:37:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

well, I'd say the bills are up there, same goes for chiefs (minus Reid's son last season).

I'd say for all the talent and personality, the rams are very functional, chargers, too.

at least the players in Dallas don't have any drama, but jones can't help but be in the spotlight all the time.

someone said the niners and that seems correct, too. with everything they went through, especially QB drama, you'd never expect them to make it to a championship game.
View Quote

I can see it.
I was honestly curious, because I was listening to some player interviews and Knox was talking about how they're brothers more than just players on a team. I think that was part of the reason last night hit so hard.

Thanks Gents
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:38:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The above scenario is very, very similar to that AFCCG vs. the Patriots three years ago. The Pats went up late in the fourth quarter with just over three minutes left. Most people were thinking, "huh, that might do it." NOPE. The Chiefs go right down the field and score a TD at the two minute warning. Most people were thinking, "huh, that might do it." NOPE.

Then the Patriots march across the field and score yet another TD with just 39 seconds left. At this point, people are really thinking, "huh, that might do it." NOOOOOPE.

KC marches up the field and kicks a FG to tie it and send it to OT, where New England gets the coin toss and wins the game by scoring a TD on their first and only possession.

Both of these games are incredibly similar, but as much as I thought three years ago that 39 seconds would do it, last night I really, really, really thought 13 seconds would.

NOPE.

Unbelievable effort by the Chiefs to score with only 13 seconds on the clock...aided by piss poor decisions by the Buffalo coaching staff and lousy coverage with their defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That 2019 game was heartbreaking, but it wasn't nearly as heartbreaking as the game last night, IMO.

The Bills scored a go ahead TD on 4th and 13 with 1:54 left.

The Bills' #1 defense blew the lead.

The Bills scored a go ahead TD with 13 seconds left.

The Bills' #1 defense blew the lead forcing OT.

The Bills' #1 defense then allowed the Chiefs to go 75 yards on 8 plays for the walk off TD.

The above scenario is very, very similar to that AFCCG vs. the Patriots three years ago. The Pats went up late in the fourth quarter with just over three minutes left. Most people were thinking, "huh, that might do it." NOPE. The Chiefs go right down the field and score a TD at the two minute warning. Most people were thinking, "huh, that might do it." NOPE.

Then the Patriots march across the field and score yet another TD with just 39 seconds left. At this point, people are really thinking, "huh, that might do it." NOOOOOPE.

KC marches up the field and kicks a FG to tie it and send it to OT, where New England gets the coin toss and wins the game by scoring a TD on their first and only possession.

Both of these games are incredibly similar, but as much as I thought three years ago that 39 seconds would do it, last night I really, really, really thought 13 seconds would.

NOPE.

Unbelievable effort by the Chiefs to score with only 13 seconds on the clock...aided by piss poor decisions by the Buffalo coaching staff and lousy coverage with their defense.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there when you take into account the 2021 Biills had the #1 defense while the 2019 Chiefs' defense wasn't even in the top half of the league.  

I mean an average-ish defense doing something like that is one thing.  The #1 defense blowing the lead with 1:54 left AND THEN blowing the lead with 0:13 left AND THEN allowing the other team to drive 75 yards in OT is like nothing I can ever recall seeing in a postseason game ever.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:42:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Teams culture. Fanbases are... a different thing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the fan base or the team culture?

Teams culture. Fanbases are... a different thing

I think a toxic team culture is a very small minority in this league.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:45:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

So like twitter
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

So like twitter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So like twitter

lol, not exactly.

I think most of these guys treat things professionally and it's the people on that team vs. everybody else. You get exceptions like AB who care more about themselves than the team, or Urban in Jacksonville, but even in those scenarios the overall team culture is fine. Honestly I think it would probably vary from year to year due to turnover. Just like how fans get their hopes up with change I'd think a team that had a toxic culture can turn it around with that turnover.

I think there are teams like the Redskins or Cowboys where ownership is possibly viewed as a handcuff and if things stagnate then the culture can turn toxic, but again I think most guys are trying to treat things professionally and in the Redskins case I think bringing in Rivera was a step towards changing that.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm going to have to disagree with you there when you take into account the 2021 Biills had the #1 defense while the 2019 Chiefs' defense wasn't even in the top half of the league.  

I mean an average-ish defense doing something like that is one thing.  The #1 defense blowing the lead with 1:54 left AND THEN blowing the lead with 0:13 left AND THEN allowing the other team to drive 75 yards in OT is like nothing I can ever recall seeing in a postseason game ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That 2019 game was heartbreaking, but it wasn't nearly as heartbreaking as the game last night, IMO.

The Bills' #1 defense then allowed the Chiefs to go 75 yards on 8 plays for the walk off TD.

NOPE.

I’m trying to recall how the GB defense was rated when they collapsed at the end of the NFCCG against Seattle.
Although it’s fair to say that special teams was a factor there too.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I’m trying to recall how the GB defense was rated when they collapsed at the end of the NFCCG against Seattle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NOPE.

13th in points, 15th in yards.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:18:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Gee, one might even think the "#1 defense" thing was a garbage statistic from dominating shitty teams.

I doubt if any truly great defense has ever gone 0-6 in one score games.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Gee, one might even think the "#1 defense" thing was a garbage statistic from dominating shitty teams.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A defense can't be #1 in points allowed and #1 in yards allowed (with no other team even close) over the course of a 16-17 game season and NOT be at least "great."

Of course, "great" doesn't make something totally immune from shitting the bed at a very inopportune time.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:15:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

A defense can't be #1 in points allowed and #1 in yards allowed (with no other team even close) over the course of a 16-17 game season and NOT be at least "great."

Of course, "great" doesn't make something totally immune from shitting the bed at a very inopportune time.
View Quote

That's just saying flat out that a great defense is determined by statistics, not their impact on winning games.
Having watched every play of the McDermott era I find it hard to put statistics ahead of my own eyes.

The inopportune time is exactly when they suck most, for years.
21-0 over the Jets, they're eff-ing elite.
Go one score ahead of a good team and expect them to fold.

They play borderline prevent as base and get softer in the clutch.
Culminating in giving away a won playoff game by backing up so far they literally got out of the other teams way for 45 yards in 2 plays in 10 seconds.
That wasn't a weird, exceptional performance.
It was the essence of this supposedly good defense taken to the maximum extreme.

They  are well coached and execute well within what they're told to do.
They don't make many mistakes and exploit the offensive mistakes.
So they run up good numbers but never just beat a good offense like the Rams or Bucs or 9ers defenses can do.

Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:24:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's just saying flat out that a great defense is determined by statistics, not their impact on winning games.
Having watched every play of the McDermott era I find it hard to put statistics ahead of my own eyes.

Culminating in giving away a won playoff game by backing up so far they literally got out of the other teams way for 45 yards in 2 plays in 10 seconds.
It was the essence of this supposedly good defense taken to the maximum extreme.

So they run up good numbers but never just beat a good offense like the Rams or Bucs or 9ers defenses can do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Bills' defense is also #1 in total DVOA and #1 in PFF's rankings (for whatever that's worth).

Objectively, they were a top 5 defense in 2021.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 11:47:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The Bills' defense is also #1 in total DVOA and #1 in PFF's rankings (for whatever that's worth).

View Quote

They won zero games and lost a few including being totally physically dominated twice and the worst playoff giveaway ever.

The interesting statistical question is why are the statistics misleading.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:49:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I bet if your correlated the QB cap hit to defensive standing you would see roughly the same percentage spreads.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh QB winz!

Remember we just watched a weekend of football in which a top shelf QB played an elite game and lost and another QB took 9 sacks for 68 yards lost, threw 0 TDs, 1 INT, and won. The QB might be the most important guy, but there's a whole world of football around him.

As far as Rodgers goes, it's worth remembering that the GB franchise basically never invested in putting WR talent around him. They famously never pursued FAs, and Rodgers has something like 1 TD pass to a WR that was a first round pick at some point.

And then there's defenses...

When you have a full career where your team only has a good defense in one year, that's going to leave a mark. And if your defense is ass, there's a good chance a .500+ team can preserve a lead one way or another.

I wouldn't say Rodgers is in the clear. He certainly has some individual responsibility for that record, but it's not like he was dealt a good hand.

I bet if your correlated the QB cap hit to defensive standing you would see roughly the same percentage spreads.

Not really.

Most of these guys (including Brady) had contracts paying them between 10-15% of their team's salary cap any given year with some fluctuation, yet some of them (Brady and Roethlisberger) had good defenses most of their careers while others (Rodgers, Ryan, and Brees) rarely experienced such a thing.

It's a false narrative.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:51:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:01:19 AM EDT
[#19]
In the past Aaron Rodgers always got a pass when he choked in the postseason.  It was the O-line’s fault.  It was the WRs’ fault.  It was the defense’s fault.  It was the coaches’ fault.  It was the GM’s fault.  It was the refs’ fault.  It was never the fault of “the most talented QB in NFL history.”  However, after this season’s choke job everyone and their mother is lining up to shit on him even though he’s the same QB he’s always been.

I can’t imagine why.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:02:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:05:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Sent to me by my Packers fan friend.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:06:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Friend of mine is gifting the wife and I tickets at Arrowhead next week.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Friend of mine is gifting the wife and I tickets at Arrowhead next week.
View Quote

That reminds me: whatever happened with that white trash soap opera between hardcore Chiefs fans?  Something about one banging the other one’s wife and then there was some brawl at Arrowhead where one of them got knocked out?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:35:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That reminds me: whatever happened with that white trash soap opera between hardcore Chiefs fans?  Something about one banging the other one’s wife and then there was some brawl at Arrowhead where one of them got knocked out?
View Quote

Lol, yeah they got trespassed off the property. Tweaker love triangle between the 2 dude's and a whiskey tango slut. Those dipshits held season tickets for years and pissed them away.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:46:45 AM EDT
[#25]
What are the current super bowl odds?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:49:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What are the current super bowl odds?
View Quote

Chiefs +130

Rams +200

49ers +500

Bengals +800
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How about the KC receiver blocking 15 yards downfield while the ball was in the air?  Refs were blind.
View Quote

You saw that too, eh?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:42:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
As expected, many are making excuses for Rodgers and the Packers’ offensive incompetence.

In a home playoff game the Packers scored 3 points after their opening drive, had 58 total yards of offense in the 2nd half, their last two drives were a 3 and out for -9 yards and a 3 and out for -6 yards, but hey, let’s blame it all on ST.
View Quote

Yep.

Rodgers reverted to "Ima force the ball to one receiver" mode.  He's a great QB at times, but also an arrogant diva.

Targets
Adams - 18
Valdes-Scantling - 4
Lazard - 1
Cobb - 1
Tonyan - 1 (got hurt, but it didn't matter.)
Deguara - 1 (he dropped that one, and Rodgers never looked at him the rest of the game, despite his being wide open over the middle.)
Jones - 2
Dillon - 2
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:46:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Al Michaels has really struggled at times this season.

He's not Joe Biden bad where you question if he even knows what his own name is, but he's clearly lost a step or two mentally.
View Quote

Definitely.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Does nobody in the NFL know how to wrap up a tackle anymore? They just try and Throw their shoulder into the opposing player.
View Quote

Someone posted a clip of Ronnie Lott's greatest hits.

That's exactly how he tackled.  Thing is, he mastered leverage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Rigged. Just like the fantastic number of OT games this year. Keep everybody on the edge of their seats.

Remember how viewership declined so much last year? Needed some excitement to change that.
View Quote

Or maybe, just maybe the best teams are playing each other.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Best NFL game ever played?
View Quote

I've never seen anything like it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:09:55 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And what if it ends in a tie again?

The longest baseball game was 8 1/2 hours ,IIRC.

Fuck that.
View Quote

Why not make it sudden death after two possessions each?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:14:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Either way, that defense might as well not have even been on the field for those 13 seconds.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:26:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Something my wife mentioned today, that I cannot verify,  is that Bass asked if he should squib it and McDermott's response was kick it normal.  I fully trust bass would have kicked it how he needed to unless it was set for shit. But he's been pretty dead on all season save for blocks and one or two kicks.
View Quote

Help me understand.

Kicking to a short field takes a timeout away from the Chiefs.  Is that the reason?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Random thought as I work my way through the stages of grief.
Can anyone name a team that does not have a toxicity problem or that has a good feeling of comraderie or family?
View Quote

Bengals safety Nick Scott said in an interview that his team has it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:04:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Or maybe "if McCarthy was still my HC would I have another ring instead of not even making it to the Super Bowl with LaFleur?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the question every potential team has to be asking is "how much does Rodgers have left in the tank?"  

Peyton Manning won the MVP at age 37 and he played great at age 38.  There were no signs of him dropping off.  Then at age 39 he dropped off a fuckin' cliff.  Statistically THE worst QB in the NFL his last season.

You know how old Rodgers turns next season? 39.
Rodgers started with a stronger arm than Peyton.  IMHO Rodgers is definitely going to another team to answer the "what if" question.  "What if I was on another team, would I have more than one Superbowl?"

Yea right.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I'm saying the heartbreak factor for the Bills' 2021 loss was worse than the Chiefs' 2019 loss.  Based on your response to my post I can't really tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing.  It seems kinda like you just quoted my post and then went off on sort of a tangent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like how everything was what the Bills allowed them to do lol.  Hindsight is 20/20 it’s easy to blame coaching or errors after the fact, but the Chiefs made the plays when needed to win the game.  

Trust me I’ve lurked her a long time.  I know the hate for the chiefs and the trash talking that was done prior to this.  I’m not sorry for enjoying this moment.  I waited a long time for my first Super Bowl win and I remember the Bills knocking out Montana and beating us.  The bills will get their shot again, but for now I’m enjoying the moment.  Good luck to the bengals I expect another great game next week. I’m not a participation trophy generation kid so if they win I’ll make no excuses will not blame the refs or coaching I will congratulate their fans and enjoy the Super Bowl no matter who is in it.  

Ok I’ll go back to lurking again lol

I'm saying the heartbreak factor for the Bills' 2021 loss was worse than the Chiefs' 2019 loss.  Based on your response to my post I can't really tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing.  It seems kinda like you just quoted my post and then went off on sort of a tangent.

False.  2019 was to go to the Superbowl, in Mahomes MVP season, and rematch against an LA team they had had an absolute EPIC shooting match with during the regular season.  A game in retrospect they would have almost certainly won, seeing how LA played against NE in that game.

But I'm putting that more on Dee Ford's stupid ass than the OT rule.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:28:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think the question every potential team has to be asking is "how much does Rodgers have left in the tank?"  

Peyton Manning won the MVP at age 37 and he played great at age 38.  There were no signs of him dropping off.  Then at age 39 he dropped off a fuckin' cliff.  Statistically THE worst QB in the NFL his last season.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://c.tenor.com/ITWoLRn5ek0AAAAC/jason-momoa-chair.gif

Has there ever been an NFL HC to come out less than 48 hours after being knocked out of the playoffs and publicly admit "yeah, we'll be in a rebuild next season"?

$40 mil over! Can’t afford adams, Rodgers is a HUGE question mark, and I don’t even know who else is up for a new contract or restructure.

I know it’s never ideal to trade a top 3 QB in the league but if there ever was a time…

Didn't the Broncos win the SB that year?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:09:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Help me understand.

Kicking to a short field takes a timeout away from the Chiefs.  Is that the reason?
View Quote

I don't even understand. Sean didn't really delve into it in his interview. I guess we're gonna have to wait for the next installment of four falls.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://c.tenor.com/ITWoLRn5ek0AAAAC/jason-momoa-chair.gif

Has there ever been an NFL HC to come out less than 48 hours after being knocked out of the playoffs and publicly admit "yeah, we'll be in a rebuild next season"?

$40 mil over! Can’t afford adams, Rodgers is a HUGE question mark, and I don’t even know who else is up for a new contract or restructure.

I know it’s never ideal to trade a top 3 QB in the league but if there ever was a time…

Don't start with the Super Bowl win thing with HK. He'll go off on an anti Aikman rant.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:57:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Help me understand.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something my wife mentioned today, that I cannot verify,  is that Bass asked if he should squib it and McDermott's response was kick it normal.  I fully trust bass would have kicked it how he needed to unless it was set for shit. But he's been pretty dead on all season save for blocks and one or two kicks.

Help me understand.

A short kick will almost certainly cause the clock to start, with the idea being to leave the Chiefs with even less than 13 seconds on the clock.

Rules for the game clock. Upon kickoff, the clock is started when a member of the receiving team touches the ball, or, if the member of the receiving team touches the ball in their end zone, carries the ball out of the end zone. The clock is stopped when the down ends.

The clock doesn't start until someone touches the ball.  If you squib kick it, the clock is going to run from the time the ball is touched until the time the play ends.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#44]
How do you do, fellow fans of the old timey passer metric stat?

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:43:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Fortunately, I was only half as wrong as Chris Harris.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:46:08 AM EDT
[#46]
Does the receiver have to be touched to be down?  If so, they'd have to run out of bounds, which would definitely take time off the clock.

If not, could they call a timeout the second they touch the ball?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not really.

Most of these guys (including Brady) had contracts paying them between 10-15% of their team's salary cap any given year with some fluctuation, yet some of them (Brady and Roethlisberger) had good defenses most of their careers while others (Rodgers, Ryan, and Brees) rarely experienced such a thing.

It's a false narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Muh QB winz!

Remember we just watched a weekend of football in which a top shelf QB played an elite game and lost and another QB took 9 sacks for 68 yards lost, threw 0 TDs, 1 INT, and won. The QB might be the most important guy, but there's a whole world of football around him.

As far as Rodgers goes, it's worth remembering that the GB franchise basically never invested in putting WR talent around him. They famously never pursued FAs, and Rodgers has something like 1 TD pass to a WR that was a first round pick at some point.

And then there's defenses...

When you have a full career where your team only has a good defense in one year, that's going to leave a mark. And if your defense is ass, there's a good chance a .500+ team can preserve a lead one way or another.

I wouldn't say Rodgers is in the clear. He certainly has some individual responsibility for that record, but it's not like he was dealt a good hand.

Not really.

It's a false narrative.

Last night, I just eyeballed it. Curiosity was killing my cat, so I decided to actually run the numbers a bit...

I looked at Brady, Rodgers, Roethisberger, Ryan, and Brees from 2011 to 2020. These guys were all top shelf QBs, and they were all making the big boy money for the whole decade. (note: there was no cap for 2010, so it's excluded for that reason)

I looked at their salary cap utilization percentage by year, and then I averaged them. Here's what I got:

Brady: 10.1%
Rodgers: 10.7%
Roethlisberger: 11.7%
Ryan: 11.3%
Brees: 12.5%

Brady was the cheapest, but it's not like there was a major difference between him and his peers. Between the highest (Brees) and the lowest (Brady) cap hits, it's a mere 2.4% difference.

For reference, the cap was...

$120M in 2011
$155M in 2016
$198M in 2020

2.4% of that is...

$2.9M in 2011
$3.7M in 2016
$4.8M in 2020

That's not nothing, but it's also not the difference between having a great roster vs having a trash can defense year after year "because the QB is paid too much."
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Wtf is this tweet showing ?

Anyway that chiefs game had a 90% viewership at one point in the KC area.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:36:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Fortunately, I was only half as wrong as Chris Harris.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ9LIJuXsBM5xzc?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

I assume you were wrong on Allen? No one should’ve seen how good he was gonna be. He was under 60% completion rate in college and 99% of QBs don’t improve in the NFL.
Page / 603
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top