View Quote

Uh, oh!
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh boy...

View Quote

Obviously accusations aren't proof, but his idiotic "I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect" claim was a red flag, IMO.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
The Chiefs got Kyle Long. We’ll see if he’s worth a damn.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The Chiefs got Kyle Long. We'll see if he's worth a damn.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Chiefs got Kyle Long. We’ll see if he’s worth a damn.
View Quote

Are they thinking he's a RT?  Should already have 2 good starting guards.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way. They will move Thuney to tackle before Kyle. My guess is this is sending someone else out the door. Tardif has too much of a dead cap to let go. So either Allegretti or Witzmann are gone. Or possibly even both. Likely Witzmann first.

Edit: Still expecting them to draft OT right now.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No way. They will move Thuney to tackle before Kyle. My guess is this is sending someone else out the door. Tardif has too much of a dead cap to let go. So either Allegretti or Witzmann are gone. Or possibly even both. Likely Witzmann first.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Niang is supposed to be the RT, but I don’t know if he can play there week one.

I was really expecting them to bring back Remmers as he was okay at RT.

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Chiefs should get Andrews to stand next to Thuney
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Kyle has played RT before.  I would expect Niang to be the RT he was a good prospect and dropped due to injury his senior year if I remember correctly.  I wouldn't think they would trust a rookie LT and basically a rookie RT so maybe they are picking up guys that can move there in a pinch.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#13]
[Rapoport] The #Seahawks are signing TE Gerald Everett to a 1-year deal worth $6M, source said. The former #Rams TE finds a home.

Makes sense with their new OC coming from the Rams.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#14]
[Rapoport] The #AZCardinals have signed K Matt Prater to a 2-year deal worth $7M base, source said, with some incentives.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
@TacticalGarand44

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwtZDxaWQAI1Rwb?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:46:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Kyle has played RT before.  I would expect Niang to be the RT he was a good prospect and dropped due to injury his senior year if I remember correctly.  I wouldn't think they would trust a rookie LT and basically a rookie RT so maybe they are picking up guys that can move there in a pinch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they have a chance of covering RT okay with existing personnel, but LT is a PROBLEM.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[Rapoport] The #Seahawks are signing TE Gerald Everett to a 1-year deal worth $6M, source said. The former #Rams TE finds a home.

Makes sense with their new OC coming from the Rams.
View Quote

They certainly need a new game plan , but Carroll still being HC the OC will have to run in lock step with what he demands from him.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Knock off the crap posting - DV8
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:15:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Ryan Succop is returning to the Buccaneers
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Have we discussed Curtis Samuel to the WTF yet?
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#21]
P2 is going to the Vikings. 1 yr/10M.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#22]
[Pelissero] The #Seahawks are trading a 2021 fifth-round pick to the #Raiders for Gabe Jackson, per source.

[Graziano] This leaves the Seahawks with just three picks in this year's draft -- a second-rounder, a fourth-rounder and a (sixth-rounder). But Jackson is the kind of addition that should make a grumpy quarterback happy. You know, on the off chance Seattle has one of those.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Have we discussed Curtis Samuel to the WTF yet?
View Quote
[Adam Schefter] Former Panthers' WR Curtis Samuel is signing a three-year, $34.5 million deal with Washington, per source.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Decent money for a kicker.

[Pelissero] The #Bucs are re-signing kicker Ryan Succop to a three-year deal worth $12 million with $6.25M guaranteed, per source. He gets $8.25M over the first two years.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:24:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Waiting on deal info, but saw this coming when the Fins released him.

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:28:14 PM EDT
[#26]
It smells like the Chiefs are settling for Reiter.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

[Pelissero] The #Bucs are re-signing kicker Ryan Succop to a three-year deal worth $12 million with $6.25M guaranteed, per source. He gets $8.25M over the first two years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really amazes me how underpaid kickers are, considering how many games are won and lost with field goals. Shit, how many of Brady's rings came down to Vinat... Viniete... to #4 banging one through on a final drive?
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Really amazes me how underpaid kickers are, considering how many games are won and lost with field goals. Shit, how many of Brady's rings came down to Vinat... Viniete... to #4 banging one through on a final drive?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Bears letting Gould go and the Hawks letting Hauschka go. Two of the dumbest fucking moves of the last ten years.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:29:36 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:51:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The Bears letting Gould go and the Hawks letting Hauschka go. Two of the dumbest fucking moves of the last ten years.
View Quote

I would add the Patriots letting Gostowski go to that list. Have they resigned Folk yet?
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:58:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its the Niners.  After his huge deal he will 100% have a huge injury and be unable to play most of the season.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#33]
It's PFF, but still...

Link Posted: 3/17/2021 11:55:46 PM EDT
[#34]
It doesn't take as much to improve shitty teams.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:04:25 AM EDT
[#35]

Brought to you by the same people that said their "data" showed Mahomes wasn't a top 5 QB.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm excited for the Lions this year - I think Goff is a great acquisition.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:46:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Brought to you by the same people that said their "data" showed Mahomes wasn't a top 5 QB.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You mean during that one 4 game stretch, 2 years ago, they had him as their 6th rated QB?

Because Mahomes has been the number 2 PFF graded QB in all three years that he's started.

In '18 Brees was #1, in '19 Wilson, and in '20 Rodgers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 12:50:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Its the Niners.  After his huge deal he will 100% have a huge injury and be unable to play most of the season.
View Quote

Thats harsh
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 3:52:07 AM EDT
[#39]

hopefully this isn't the same old winning the off season, but i got a lot more trust behind rivera than with allen.

Curtis Samuel, WR.
William Jackson, CB.
Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB.
Lamar Miller, RB.
David Sharpe, OT.

first three guys were definitely positions of need, and last two were guys they brought back. they gotta lock up Scherff, though.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 4:05:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You mean during that one 4 game stretch, 2 years ago, they had him as their 6th rated QB?

Because Mahomes has been the number 2 PFF graded QB in all three years that he's started.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that’s right. The first quarter of the season.  IIRC, that was the same season their “data” showed the Cowboys were the best team in the NFL for the majority of the season when they didn’t even make the playoffs.  Which is probably even more ridiculous than the Mahomes one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 7:07:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

It kind of looks like the Patriots are going to have a pretty good defense in 2021.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#42]
The Patriots are getting a 4th round compensatory pick in this year's draft for letting Kyle Van Noy go to Miami for a season.

Now they have both the pick and Van Noy for 2021.
View Quote

That's funny.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Tony Buzbee on Instagram: "Third lawsuit of now six to be filed, against Deshaun Watson, alleging assault. This one is the most egregious, to date. Again, I won't"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMiwfBRJrgW/?igshid=oixzchmrzhqt
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:14:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

hopefully this isn't the same old winning the off season, but i got a lot more trust behind rivera than with allen.

Curtis Samuel, WR.
William Jackson, CB.
Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB.
Lamar Miller, RB.
David Sharpe, OT.

first three guys were definitely positions of need, and last two were guys they brought back. they gotta lock up Scherff, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Curtis Samuel, WR.
William Jackson, CB.
Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB.
Lamar Miller, RB.
David Sharpe, OT.

[John Keim] Also, over the last couple days it's amazing how many agents I talked to whose voices lit up when I'd ask them about Fitzpatrick. Agents with WRs said they'd love for their guys to play with them. They know he'll get them the ball.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:37:43 AM EDT
[#45]
I knew he was done with the Pats, didn't think he was done with football. Chung retires.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMj8q3KBZ3K/
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Tony Buzbee on Instagram: "Third lawsuit of now six to be filed, against Deshaun Watson, alleging assault. This one is the most egregious, to date. Again, I won't"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMiwfBRJrgW/?igshid=oixzchmrzhqt
View Quote

I'm starting to think maybe more to this than just a quick cash grab.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Another day of FA, another Waffle House menu with increasing white space:

One of the Arrowhead Pride guys made this shopping list for the Chiefs:

I for sure would like to see Reiff and Andrews brought in.

The Chiefs need depth at WR. Cole or Perriman could be good.

The Chiefs also need a veteran DE. I'm not sure anyone from that list really appeals to me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It kind of looks like the Patriots are going to have a pretty good defense in 2021.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With Chung retiring, a 2nd round tender on JC Jackson, and Gilmore being shopped around, the secondary is kind of a question mark. The McCourty  bros are getting up there in age.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:33:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

apparently he has never heard of a ring gag

or coercion via fear

Seems like he was definitely looking for a non-therapeutic massage.
Page / 603
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top