Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3779 of 5570)
Page / 5570
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RockNwood:

Oh shit looks like after the first couple of shells hit UA switched to air burst. Brutal on those mobiks. Their commander could have, but didn’t, advise them “Remember meats, keep 10 meters between yourselves!”  Some might have survived.

Next!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Oh shit looks like after the first couple of shells hit UA switched to air burst. Brutal on those mobiks. Their commander could have, but didn’t, advise them “Remember meats, keep 10 meters between yourselves!”  Some might have survived.

Next!

I realize they are green troops, but how much training do you need to sit in a trench on what at this point looks like the surface of the moon and ask yourself "Self, doesn't this look like a point that the enemy is aware of and has artillery registered?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Does Bulgaria make 155mm?

I did a search and nothing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
So much for the secretly part

Sorry if I missed this.

Article on it, I'm late to the party. https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2023/03/27/7395253/

Does Bulgaria make 155mm?

I did a search and nothing.

It's their 152mm and 122mm that's super precious.

While US/NATO has given them a lot of 155mm guns, they still have wayyy more Soviet tubes, and are very low on ammo for them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
That is why ass rape is so common amongst Russian troops, to help them fight globohomo.
View Quote

Sun Tzu said something about that.

If you know neither the enemy nor your comrades booty, you will succumb in every battle.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#4]
On March 28, during the performance of a combat mission, the squadron's castle was killed - the navigator of the aviation squadron of the 831st tactical aviation brigade, Major Denis Kirilyuk

Kirilyuk flew more than 80 sorties, 70 of them during Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

In August 2022, "for personal courage and selfless actions shown in the defense of the state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, loyalty to the military oath" he was awarded the Order "For Courage" III degree.

Stay with us in Telegram | Admire our YouTube

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Croak:

Malta could step up.  Lived there for a few years, and from May until September, it was daily fireworks/petards going off during the village festivals.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By lorazepam:
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

China is pretty much the only source in the world for commercial fireworks (bottle rockets, small mortars, helicopters, fountains, small firecrackers, etc). Basically all the stuff we light on 4th of July, there is 0 real replacement option anywhere, and no plausible re-shoring of those factories to other parts of the world.

https://i.ibb.co/BsNMQdF/maxresdefault-2.jpg

The exception is large commercial fireworks for like a towns fireworks display, or large illegal 'salute' style firecrackers clandestinely made in the US and Mexico, or legally made in some EU countries. There are some shitty rockets and firecrackers also made in Mexico, but not at the scale needed for even a fraction of 4th of July. And hard to see them scaling up.

So if the south china sea gets shutdown in wartime, or China decides to embargo exports to the US, thats game over for 95% of the 4th of July and New Years festivities.

In my experience the few months after New Years is when fireworks are in the biggest discount. Outside Vegas they are typically Buy 1, Get 2 Free.

For those like me who love the 4th of July, I'd strongly suggest adding some fireworks to the ammo fort should shit pop off with China.

Putting away as many 2-4" mortars as you are able could come in handy in the future. For celebrations, of course.

Malta could step up.  Lived there for a few years, and from May until September, it was daily fireworks/petards going off during the village festivals.

Very cool.

They have s population of around 500k, so thats a super impressive number of fireworks licenses per capita.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:26:24 PM EDT
[#6]
The WEIRD Guns Being Used in Ukraine Right Now #4
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope that revenge will come very soon😡

The order to bomb the Drama Theatre, maternity hospital and children's hospital in Mariupol was given by Russian Colonel Sergei Atroshchenko, - Inform Napalm

The military man was born in Ovruch, Zhytomyr region. But he lived in Russian Lipetsk. Sergei Atroshchenko is the commander of military unit 75387, the 960th Assault Aviation Regiment of the Russian Federation, whose air regiment is stationed at an airfield near the city of Primorsko-Akhtarsky. From there, most likely, bombers took off, which dropped bombs on the Drama Theater, the maternity hospital and the hospital in Mariupol.

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:28:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Prime:

View Quote

If one of these dudes used a “ministry of silly walks” tactic, I think they would have to let him go.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:29:23 PM EDT
[#9]
On March 28, during the performance of a combat mission, the squadron's castle was killed - the navigator of the aviation squadron of the 831st tactical aviation brigade, Major Denis Kirilyuk

Kirilyuk flew more than 80 sorties, 70 of them during Russia's full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

In August 2022, "for personal courage and selfless actions shown in the defense of the state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, loyalty to the military oath" he was awarded the Order "For Courage" III degree.

Stay with us in Telegram | Admire our YouTube

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/203719/33337FDB-46E1-4283-84F4-538BA47D3FCB-2762116.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsU1d0XXwAAAUtR?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#11]

The order to bomb the Drama Theatre, maternity hospital and children's hospital in Mariupol was given by Russian Colonel Sergei Atroshchenko, - Inform Napalm

The military man was born in Ovruch, Zhytomyr region. But he lived in Russian Lipetsk. Sergei Atroshchenko is the commander of military unit 75387, the 960th Assault Aviation Regiment of the Russian Federation, whose air regiment is stationed at an airfield near the city of Primorsko-Akhtarsky. From there, most likely, bombers took off, which dropped bombs on the Drama Theater, the maternity hospital and the hospital in Mariupol.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsUey6GXsAAmpdg?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

And hopefully it hurts a lot.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By johnh57:

Wonder how they differentiate between mines and scrap metal.  Got to be tons and tons of metal shrapnel and debris everywhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By johnh57:
The American businessman Buffett Foundation plans to provide the Kharkiv region with experimental drones to detect mines - Sinegubov

Wonder how they differentiate between mines and scrap metal.  Got to be tons and tons of metal shrapnel and debris everywhere.

At least some of the mines are also made of plastics, which will complicate detection.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:46:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

View All Quotes
I hope that revenge will come very soon

It could never hurt enough.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 4xGM300m:

Holy shit, who was the guy with  the BRDM here? Be strong brother, your spare parts are going to Ukraine.

View Quote

Gimme
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:03:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Freiheit8472:

@RockNwood- Alllmost perfect timing for @fadedsun refs about playing the paino in the nug thread
View Quote

Oh snap what did I do?
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:03:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AROKIE:

Want!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
need these in my life

Want!

Sounds like Ukrainians have been blowing up their own shit?
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

View All Quotes
need these in my life

Want!

Probably in anticipation of all the new surprises that will start appearing without warning.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Stirrings in Kadyrov land. There was another attack yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#19]

If you know neither the enemy nor your comrades booty, you will succumb in every battle.
View All Quotes
That is why ass rape is so common amongst Russian troops, to help them fight globohomo.

I don’t have that translation of his book. Going to Amazon now to look for it!

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:13:23 PM EDT
[#20]

So much capacity coming on line. I will bolo for a tracker of some sort and share if I find something.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

In Chechnya, there was a shooting between "veterans" of the "Akhmat" regiment and local security forces in Gudermes.

Tiktokers were killed and publicly brought to Kadyrov's feet.

Now propaganda will quickly come up with a story about saboteurs, and of course about the Ukrainian trail.

WARSHALL

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:

Also, as they have stated too often, EVERY place that gets attacked by the Russians gets totally destroyed. Bahkmut was already a wreck. Im sure there were no defenders in Bahkmut saying "hey lets pull back and we can fight them later in my hometown". We in the US are not used to fighting in our own country, in our own cities thankfully. Not since the Civil War.

It would have been great if they could have pulled back then pulled some WWII level envelopment maneuver and cut off, captured 50K Russians but for whatever reason the UA decided to go toe to toe, maybe lack of equipment, lack of training, different doctrine...but also some "this is out fucking home and we will defend it".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ITCHY-FINGER:
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

It was a fight that was going to happen somewhere; for whatever factors were in play, the Ukes decided the Bakmut was the time/place to have it out. with the Russians over the winter.  Maybe they had favorable terrain/logistics/troops available or maybe the other potential sites were less favorable so they went with Bakmut as "good enough".  I'm sure the Biographies. analysis, and histories of the war in the future will have more detail.

Also, as they have stated too often, EVERY place that gets attacked by the Russians gets totally destroyed. Bahkmut was already a wreck. Im sure there were no defenders in Bahkmut saying "hey lets pull back and we can fight them later in my hometown". We in the US are not used to fighting in our own country, in our own cities thankfully. Not since the Civil War.

It would have been great if they could have pulled back then pulled some WWII level envelopment maneuver and cut off, captured 50K Russians but for whatever reason the UA decided to go toe to toe, maybe lack of equipment, lack of training, different doctrine...but also some "this is out fucking home and we will defend it".

Verdun - They shall not pass - WW1 Documentary
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:25:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#24]
Well my plate carrier will be here tomorrow. Rolling the dice with Ukrainian made armor. Ordered this morning, and shipped from Kyiv today. I love how fast things ship here. About 36 hours from order to delivery to post office for $3.
Attachment Attached File

I'm still looking at plates. On a budget so I am trying to find a deal. Their level 4 is our 3+ if I am understanding correctly. There's a level 5 which I think is 4. 6 is ceramic and a bit pricey.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:28:59 PM EDT
[#25]
This was interesting because it's a shopping list of things Magyar needs.

❗️ there is a constant need for components to maintain/increase the volumes in-va. Please SHARE this post. The current need is:
• 3D printer - 10+ units; (Anycubic 4Mah Pro 2.0 or similar is ideal);
• PLA plastic 1.75 mm - 300 kg/month;

• metal pipe 25 mm thin-walled furniture - 150-200 m/p; - upd: this position is closed❌

• equipment - portal milling machine;
• lathe for shafts;
• pipe 5х0.5-12Х18Й10Т (GOST 9941-81) 40-50 m/p;
• aluminum sheet AMg3 2.5 (GOST 21631-76) - it is sold by weight, but I do not know it; 10 standard sheets of 1500*3000mm are needed to start;
• high-quality riveting tool (riveter) - 3 units;
blind rivet 3.2x20 EN ISO 15977—2017 - 4000 pieces;
• metal pipe 76 mm thin-walled 200-300 m/p;
• steel balls 3,4,5,6 mm - 2000 kg;
• shrapnel cubes with laser cutting, 4 mm;
• Akfix two-component glue - 200 bottles;
• machine vise (with straight lips) 2 units;
• a set of taps and dies - 2 sets (such as https://prom.ua/ua/p1645463707-nabor-metchikov-plashek.html );
• plastic clamps 4*450 (50 packs*200 pcs);
• semicircular files 20 units (file);
• ventilation pipe 75 mm 50 m/p;
• ventilation pipe 100 mm 50 m/p;
• saw blades (saw blades) 50 pcs.;
STARLINK ETHERNET ADAPTER - 4 pcs ( https://mta.ua/perehidnyky/703634-perechodnik-starlink-ethernet );
SORRY FOR THE LONG LIST, BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT WORMS.
‼️I cannot announce the collection of money. Scammers are once again deceiving a lot of people. Therefore, no money‼️

(below, flags =partially delivered, still more needed)

You have previously transferred (required/received):
• 3d printer 12/ 12 ✅
• PLA plastic 300/ 312 kg
• anti-vandal button 200/ 320 ✅
• PVC pipe 50mm 600m/p/ 1200m/p
• PVC pipe 32 mm 600m/p/ 300m/p🚩
PVC pipe 20 mm 100 m/p/ 400 m/p
• metal pipe 76 mm 300 m/p/ 18 m/p🚩
• wire 4 mm 2000 kg/ 2000 kg ✅
• wire 3 mm 2000 kg/ 2000 kg ✅
• fishing weights 30 grams 5000 pcs/ 7000 pcs ✅
• steel balls 3-4 mm 2000 kg/ 40 kg🚩
• various shrapnel -/ 1580 kg ✅
• bicycle spokes 5000 pcs/ 6900 pcs ✅
• two-component glue 200/84 pieces🚩
• machine for shrapnel 3 pcs/ built 2 pcs ✅
WE WILL MOVE THE MOUNTAINS TOGETHER WITH YOU 🫂
THANK YOU!
Contact email [email protected]
Phone: +38 (073) 430 83 83
(only SMS on WhatsApp or Viber)

Quiet and warm,
PM: Eyes and Sting, Sting, Sting
59 OMPBr of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

HUNGARY 🇺🇦
View Quote

14 minute untranslated video of a lot of RPG rounds that obviously won't be used for kamikaze drones.

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By merick:

We only have the haziest of estimates of what it is costing either side.  Regardless of who is in control, Bakhmut as it existed before 2023 has been destroyed.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By merick:
Originally Posted By Birddog15:
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

no kidding.  if you think about it -- about a month ago the talk was -- Why the heck is Ukraine 'wasting' assets defending Bahkmut??  it has no strategic value...  etc

well apparently it DID have strategic value.   the value was to serve as an 'anvil' to hammer the shit out of the Russian 'offensive' inflicting massive casualties.   which they accomplished.

you have to figure 50K casualties for Russia at Bahkmut over the last 3 or 4 months...   astonishing

I've always felt this way too.  I know there are people here who are way more knowledgeable in the strategy of warfare than me and I respect their views immensely.  But, it has never felt right to me that Ukraine should give up Bakhmut, especially when it is costing Russia so much blood. Even if it were costing Ukraine more than it is, I still think it is worth giving every effort to keep every kilometer they can.  If it costs "X" to keep it, it will surely cost more than that to take it back at some point.

We only have the haziest of estimates of what it is costing either side.  Regardless of who is in control, Bakhmut as it existed before 2023 has been destroyed.

Obviously fixed fortifications are not a deterrent, but if I were rebuilding whole cities on the eastern side if the country, I would have my civil engineers build things with defense in mind. Just the way you build retaining walls, roads, noise barriers, parks, place buildings. All of that infrastructure could be made to favor defense.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Looks great, you really caught on quick with this.

Stay safe on your mission man.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:45:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Easterner:
Well my plate carrier will be here tomorrow. Rolling the dice with Ukrainian made armor. Ordered this morning, and shipped from Kyiv today. I love how fast things ship here. About 36 hours from order to delivery to post office for $3.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230328_053440_jpg-2762215.JPG

I'm still looking at plates. On a budget so I am trying to find a deal. Their level 4 is our 3+ if I am understanding correctly. There's a level 5 which I think is 4. 6 is ceramic and a bit pricey.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_032929_jpg-2762227.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_032953_jpg-2762228.JPG
View Quote
How much do you trust those plates? What's the comparable rating of plates here in the states?
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:47:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes
need these in my life

Want!

Probably to stop that problem before it happens, there is a ton of new armor about to be in theater
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By elcope:
Slava Ukraine from MT on Pg 3777

https://southwestmt.com/blog-content/2016/11/mhp_patch.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#33]

I think as long as Ukraine does not have a large combined arms maneuver capability then they might as well hold Bakhmut as any other strongpoint. Losing it does Russia a deeper foothold to other cities to flatten.

Once they are near to having maneuver capability, then withdrawing may make sense if it allows them to concentrate more on the attack. They are in an awkward stage of having a mix of old and new leadership, 100% turnover in troops with inadequate training on the frontlines, while accumulating newly trained troops and western equipment that may not yet be in a position to be deployed yet. It seems the decision is a matter of timing when the new stuff is ready. Until then holding makes sense as long as they can ensure the 20k-30k defenders are not captured en masse.
View Quote

Yup, I hope that the UA has managed to use that whole fight as a training ground for new units.  Hopefully without losing too many experienced soldiers, as some reports suggest.

My daydream is that Ukraine uses Bakhmut as a small scale version of their coming counter offensive.  Attack into one of those pincers, cut it off, and destroy it.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Obviously fixed fortifications are not a deterrent, but if I were rebuilding whole cities on the eastern side if the country, I would have my civil engineers build things with defense in mind. Just the way you build retaining walls, roads, noise barriers, parks, place buildings. All of that infrastructure could be made to favor defense.
View Quote

To some degree this is already true. The Soviets were paranoid enough to build many civil engineering structures with dual intent. Most of that was abandoned/repurposed after the fall of USSR but I'm sure they know how. The biggest stumbling block will be corruption, as always. Stealing the land of a local park to build a high rise is par for the course.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By voyager3:

To some degree this is already true. The Soviets were paranoid enough to build many civil engineering structures with dual intent. Most of that was abandoned/repurposed after the fall of USSR but I'm sure they know how. The biggest stumbling block will be corruption, as always. Stealing the land of a local park to build a high rise is par for the course.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By voyager3:

And your source for these statements?
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:02:31 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:03:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Easterner] [#37]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
How much do you trust those plates? What's the comparable rating of plates here in the states?
View All Quotes
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230328_053440_jpg-2762215.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_032929_jpg-2762227.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_032953_jpg-2762228.JPG

Not a lot of options.... Hopefully they never get tested. Should just buy pelvic protection after watching that other video.

I'm leaning towards the "level 5"
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

"Level 4"
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

https://www.ukrarmor.com.ua/shop
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:04:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Ruck:

Probably has his piss in it.
View Quote
Literally the first thing that went through my head when I read it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

He didn't really say that.......did he?
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:19:35 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Remember how long the Israelis held their grudge from WWII.
Hard to hide in today's world.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#41]

I've been laughing for hours going through it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:
PSA:
Do NOT, I repeat do NOT, get out of the boat and read the Zelensky/Nugent thread wherein around page 8 or 9 our favorite Marine schools the class on acceptable behavior norms involving penises.

I read his replies hearing my brother’s voice (combat Marine) and nearly died. Stay in the boat for your own sakes.

Marines can be very serious men. But there are a few subjects that really are not safe for lesser ears.

I do recommend the drone thread. The guy that thought first person view was a company working with Russia and the subsequent responses really made me laugh

Some great info in that thread mixed with a lot of WTF????

I've been laughing for hours going through it.

If you wanted to go tard fishing, that would be a great place to get out of the boat at.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By DisturbedCrime:
Hey all,

Not to interrupt, but a fresh new recruit for the thread here and a filthy lurker. Couple of guys recommended this place to me. I love the insight and the knowledge and I solemnly swear that I will try my best to not make a fool of myself. Maybe. Sometimes.

No prior mil experience here. Just a dumb dick that wants to support Ukraine in any humanly possible because it's the right thing to do.

And I love guns.

Ignore me and carry on. Thanks again you guys.

Слава Україні!

View Quote

Welcome.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes

But but but they are fighting the globohomo!!

Fucking one goose at a time doing it.

"They're just getting to know their enemy!" -GD Poster
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:40:17 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

Not a lot of options.... Hopefully they never get tested. Should just buy pelvic protection after watching that other video.

I'm leaning towards the "level 5"
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_035716_jpg-2762281.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_040031_jpg-2762273.JPG

"Level 4"
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_035755_jpg-2762277.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20230329_035939_jpg-2762278.JPG

https://www.ukrarmor.com.ua/shop

Wow that's cheap! They have the complete sets of carriers and plates for 352 US dollars? Am I converting that right?
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:42:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Our operational work is lame, in the rear there are a lot of refugee spies who leak information to Ukrainians.

Just the other day, a friend of mine from a MoD unit was sent pictures of his kids at school, threatening from an anonymous account.

I do not understand what the operational services are doing. It's not normal if this happens in our rear. Don't put on your head.

Most of these spies received refugee certificates and state support. Of course, I don’t argue, people need to be helped, but in order to help them, they need to be filtered so that under the guise of refugees, passengers who are already engaged in such garbage do not fall under the guise of refugees.

https://t.me/Separ13_13/9986

Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

Narrow streets, buildings with no setbacks on any side, basements, tunnels.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote
with as many frag threats as there are there, wouldn't a full wrap vest that accepts plates be a better option?
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:54:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lieh-tzu] [#48]
Did we do this Russian Media Monitor?

Russian state TV claims America wants a nuclear war

Again, they're saying how awful it is that the West doesn't take them seriously, that they need to do something drastic to get our attention, make us take them seriously, and refrain from sending Ukraine weapons. They seriously suggest a direct attack on Western targets to convince us that they need to be taken seriously. They think they should be able to deter us from sending weapons to Ukraine. They make a point of saying of course only Western governments opposes Russia and the people are widely opposed to involvement with supporting Ukraine. I think they mean an attack on civilian targets to make their point.

I can't understand this Russian attitude that there's no distinction between military and civilian targets. Anything Ukrainian is a legitimate target to them, and downtown London, Warsaw, or St Louis is a legitimate target to "make us take them seriously."
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 10:05:34 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

But but but they are fighting the globohomo!!

Fucking one goose at a time doing it.

I see. How can you fight globohomo if you don’t “know” globohomo?  I guess the vatniks are experts!
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
Did we do this Russian Media Monitor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCDKhfdlqs

Again, they're saying how awful it is that the West doesn't take them seriously, that they need to do something drastic to get our attention, make us take them seriously, and refrain from sending Ukraine weapons. They seriously suggest a direct attack on Western targets to convince us that they need to be taken seriously. They think they should be able to deter us from sending weapons to Ukraine. They make a point of saying of course only Western governments opposes Russia and the people are widely opposed to involvement with supporting Ukraine. I think they mean an attack on civilian targets to make their point.

I can't understand this Russian attitude that there's no distinction between military and civilian targets. Anything Ukrainian is a legitimate target to them, and downtown London, Warsaw, or St Louis is a legitimate target to "make us take them seriously."
View Quote

It seems Russia thinks in terms of fighting a people, not a govt or an army. The land of Ukraine “belongs to them” so the people currently occupying it need to be eliminated.
Page / 5570
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 3779 of 5570)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top