Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1994 of 5582)
Page / 5582
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:57:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
I'd be in fat city finding that stuff in my backyard
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
Originally Posted By Krater:
Speculation is that Ukrainian police uncovered a "stay behind" cache prepared by UkrSF.  Interesting factoid - the Chinese AKs in the cache were originally sold to Iran, which gave them to Houthis - but US has intercepted the shipment at sea. And now they are in Ukraine.

I'd be in fat city finding that stuff in my backyard

so Ukrainian police seized a stash of weapons put in place by Ukrainian military...umm what am i missing? why did they do that?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:58:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: silver_back110] [#2]
🤣🤣what about us bottom feeders that want to follow?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:58:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Prime:
Not sure what to do with this.
View All Quotes
Not sure what to do with this.
https://t.me/vorposte/21697
Commander of "Azov" Prokopenko: "Do not make heroes of deserters and fighters who voluntarily surrendered. They chose the path of shame."

@vorposte

dont think much about it as they both also surrendered
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:02:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CS223:
I hope to see the Kremlin in smoking ruins. Along with St Isaac's Square & Palace Square in St Petersburg. In fact I'd like to see all of St Petersburg brought to the same condition as Mariupol.
View Quote

oh really! let's hear that again

Originally Posted By CS223:
I hope to see the Kremlin in smoking ruins. Along with St Isaac's Square & Palace Square in St Petersburg. In fact I'd like to see all of St Petersburg brought to the same condition as Mariupol.
View Quote

what's that?

I hope to see the KREMLIN IN SMOKING RUINS

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:06:47 AM EDT
[#5]
View Quote

Any idea what hit it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:26:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Beltfed308:

It blowed ups good! What was it?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Beltfed308:

It blowed ups good! What was it?

BMP of some kind. Thinner armor, smaller turret ring.

Who cares, it's another russian, a truck, and a few tons of irreplaceable supplies gone.

Originally Posted By Capta:

That’s a truck full of fuel that won’t keep Russian tanks running or munitions that won’t be fired at the UA, plus another KIA or two.  Maybe not a good trade for a Javelin at 200K, but a good trade for a Stunga at 20K.

They have no shortage of ATGMs coming. Use it.

Originally Posted By stone-age:

Any idea what hit it?

S300, SA9, SA13, etc.

Originally Posted By AlmightyTallest:

Better than s-400.  

It can have 3 types of missiles for various anti air and anti ballistic missile work.  Under the hood not the same system as Gulf War 1.

https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/what-we-do/counter-uas/sensors/global-patriot-solutions

I wish they could get them, but I'm skeptical about Ukraine getting these.

They need to adequately staff them and none of them have the ability or know how.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:34:26 AM EDT
[#7]
I am a tank guy, and can tell you everything you want to know about an Abrams.

But DAM, arty and the triple sevens's are fucking shit up.  

New respect for the cannon cockers.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:49:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mbinky:

View Quote

In industrial war like this, artillery causes 80% of casualties.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:54:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Ryan_Scott:

View Quote

It has literally opened my eyes to the power of artillery.

I trained for decades to breach obstacles with a tank and a mine plow.

Arty can cut that breach short in a minute with a drone and some precision arty.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:57:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Arty can cut that breach short in a minute with a drone and some precision arty.  

View Quote

That’s why your bosses boss has rocket artillery whose primary mission in life is to find enemy artillery before they find you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:08:22 AM EDT
[#11]

That’s why your bosses boss has rocket artillery whose primary mission in life is to find enemy artillery before they find you.
View Quote

True.  One thing the USMC did was breach.  We had the plow tank and the blade tank.  And us mech's in the rear in the 88.  

We depended on the Navy to fly air cover and the arty guys to soften it up.  I always assumed air superiotity.  

An Abrams can take one hell of a hit.  Seen it.  Our 88, well, not so much.  But we always figured the worst was before us.  

Arty now days is scary accurate.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:25:04 AM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

PGM done changed the game, playa!
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:32:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Circuits:

View All Quotes

Does Ukraine have a lot of PGM arty?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:48:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mbinky] [#14]
Not totally germane to the topic, but I like pics of tanks  

I think armor will be decisive in this battle.  And Arty.  I have a new found respect for arty.  

One of the first things Zelinsky asked for was artillery and tanks.

You can be wizz bang all you want but the only thing that takes and holds ground is armor and infantry.

(Pics taken in Trashcanistan. About 100 klicks north of LNK)

Every morning I woke up and took a leak at the piss tube.  Then I walked the line, asking the boys about to go on patrol if they had any issues with their tanks.  I hopped in one kids tank to check his DVE power cable and found this.  

That's the start button on the DMP (Driver's Master Panel) to fire the tank up.  He just didn't want to start the tank.  That was his "Kill" button.  Motivated Devil Dog.

I’ll put the Rheinmetall M256 cannon against anything the Soviets have.  

An A1 can get a ballistic solution to (about) 4K meters.  An A2 can go 25% further.  

Our PH (probability of hit) on the move  is…impressive.  

Max speed of 40 +/-2 MPH….

The Germans added calibers to the Leo to gain effectiveness…We built better ammo.

I have seen the Abrams smoke Russian tanks at distances no one thought possible (Iraq).  

It’s not all gun, the crew has a big part in it.  A good crew works like a sewing machine.  

As a mech there is nothing better than listening to a crew on the radio calling fire commands.  It’s like watching a trained ballet dancer.  

Shit just dies when they yell “On the Way”.

Sitting in my 88 it just makes me all tingly inside lol.

That is one thing that separates the west from our adversaries.  Training.  

I believe that some of our armor is equal, but the big differential is our training.  A fully trained US tank crew is like poetry in motion.  It's seamless.  

Totally amazing to see.  To me that is our greatest asset.  The tank is good, but the crew is great.  

That's why we will always win.

Some old school tank firing.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 3:48:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Circuits] [#15]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
View Quote

They kinda does, now.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:18:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Abakan] [#16]
Originally Posted By 74HC:

United on weapons, but sanctions have more of a degree of being a paper tiger than most people realize.  Swiss traders are handling Russia exports of commodities through paper and retitling to get around sanctions. Germany gas buyers have opened Ruble accounts and I believe have already started paying in "Rubles".  They really pay Putin's national bank in Euros, which converts to rubles at an exchange rate that Putin sets.

Then there is Erogshit in Turkey, complaining about Sweden (and Finland) for accepting Kurdish refugees.  All the while, he is hosting Hamas in Turkey.  Two-faced, total shit bag.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74HC:
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Originally Posted By rca2222:

I still believe that he didn't actually want to invade, regardless of all of his bluster. He wanted to win through intimidation without firing a shot in Ukraine. He no longer believed that he could invade Poland and the Baltics than I believe I could have a dirty weekend with Jennifer Aniston.

Completely untrue  I posted an article written before the invasion by a Russian defense analyst.  He predicted the entire course of the war and gave insight into Russia's jingoism and total lack of critical thought regarding Ukraine.  Summing it up, Russia thought that the invasion would be a walkover.  Yes, they intended to invade and take over the whole country.  They thought it would be over in hours if not (ridiculously) minutes.  A lot of people on both sides are paying for their stupidity.

Was that article before all of the sanctions and promises of military equipment? It was going to be an obvious shitshow for Russia before they ever stepped over the border.

Article was posted on 2/3/22.  The article in fact refers to the sanctions as an indicator that Russia would face a west far more quickly united than Russia thought possible.  It is 100% clear that Russian military/political circles were willfully ignorant of the realities of Ukraine, the west, and their own capabilities, and determined that an invasion was going to happen and would be a cake walk.  Total clusterfuck on their part.
Author concludes that "war with Ukraine is fundamentally against Russia's national interests."

United on weapons, but sanctions have more of a degree of being a paper tiger than most people realize.  Swiss traders are handling Russia exports of commodities through paper and retitling to get around sanctions. Germany gas buyers have opened Ruble accounts and I believe have already started paying in "Rubles".  They really pay Putin's national bank in Euros, which converts to rubles at an exchange rate that Putin sets.

Then there is Erogshit in Turkey, complaining about Sweden (and Finland) for accepting Kurdish refugees.  All the while, he is hosting Hamas in Turkey.  Two-faced, total shit bag.

I call BS on that one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:38:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

Discredited?

Article and photos in the link. Also New York Times.
Also Washington Post
Also LA Times

You may have missed it. If you go to google and search for "Israeli Remote Controlled Gun" you'll see what I'm talking about.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wreckshooter:

Oh man. There's been a thousand things...

The one that really stands out recently is their lead scientist getting smoked by a satellite remote controlled machine gun that was in a car parked outside his house.
There's also like five or six fires a month in their "Super Secret" manhattan project base out in the desert.

The fantasy story of the remote control machine gun has been pretty decisively discredit.

Discredited?

Article and photos in the link. Also New York Times.
Also Washington Post
Also LA Times

You may have missed it. If you go to google and search for "Israeli Remote Controlled Gun" you'll see what I'm talking about.

Follow the link at Small Wars Journal to the forensic report.

Small Wars Journal
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:41:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CleverNickname:

Pakistan has received F-16's this millenium. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_operators#Pakistan
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CleverNickname:
Originally Posted By Tomislav:
Originally Posted By MBUZICHOMA:

There is that whole thing about us supporting their arch enemy Pakistan.  Then the colonialism, I know it wasn't us but the Indians blame us also.

We don’t support Pakistan. In fact, quite the opposite. The only real way we cooperate with Pakistan is on CT, and even that is minimal. We don’t sell them military arms.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/21383/8F498C53-FF0D-4EFB-8FF6-BAB669F3A66E_jpe-2389739.JPG

That was 41 years ago and after the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

Pakistan has received F-16's this millenium. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Dynamics_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_operators#Pakistan

I stand corrected; I did not know about the subsequent batches. I note the last batch came from Jordan but they couldn’t do that w/o the permission of the US.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#19]
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-remaining-531-azovstal-defenders-surrender-steelworks-siege-over-2022-05-20/

Kyiv calls the defenders heroes, saying their dogged stand helped tie down Russian forces and allow Ukraine to succeed elsewhere on the battlefield.

Zelenskiy said Ukraine's air force had tried to fly in supplies to Mariupol but had been beaten back, taking major losses.

"A very large number of our pilots died, sadly," he told Ukrainian television. "They were absolutely heroic people who knew it was hard, that to fly in there was almost impossible, to fly to Azovstal with medicine, food, water, and to bring back bodies and the wounded."

Ukrainian interior ministry adviser Anton Gerashchenko said the defence of the plant would be taught in military schools for years to come. Those inside had no clean water, only enough food for one meal a day, and virtually no medical supplies, he said.

"Do you understand what it is to amputate a limb without anaesthetic? What you see in Hollywood horror movies is nothing compared to what the defenders of Azovstal saw and endured," he told Ukrainian television before the Russian announcement.

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:40:05 AM EDT
[#20]

They kinda does, now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

They kinda does, now.

Not provided by the West, they have their own 152mm Laser homing round.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-says-remaining-531-azovstal-defenders-surrender-steelworks-siege-over-2022-05-20/

Kyiv calls the defenders heroes, saying their dogged stand helped tie down Russian forces and allow Ukraine to succeed elsewhere on the battlefield.

Zelenskiy said Ukraine's air force had tried to fly in supplies to Mariupol but had been beaten back, taking major losses.

"A very large number of our pilots died, sadly," he told Ukrainian television. "They were absolutely heroic people who knew it was hard, that to fly in there was almost impossible, to fly to Azovstal with medicine, food, water, and to bring back bodies and the wounded."

Ukrainian interior ministry adviser Anton Gerashchenko said the defence of the plant would be taught in military schools for years to come. Those inside had no clean water, only enough food for one meal a day, and virtually no medical supplies, he said.

"Do you understand what it is to amputate a limb without anaesthetic? What you see in Hollywood horror movies is nothing compared to what the defenders of Azovstal saw and endured," he told Ukrainian television before the Russian announcement.

View Quote

They better get these warriors home.  
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:55:14 AM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Russian doctrine is to use fires to clear the breach area of most of the wire and many of obstacles through a mix of high volume VT and quick fuzed HE prior to breaching vehicles arriving.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Shockergd:

I imagine it'd work like between the s300 and s400 brochures, so likely better than both.

It's dated but works quite well.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Shockergd:
Originally Posted By Jack67:

Just how good IS the patriot system now?  

And compared to other peer-comparable systems and general AAD weps like Tor, S-300, s-400, etc.?

I imagine it'd work like between the s300 and s400 brochures, so likely better than both.

It's dated but works quite well.

I would not say it is dated as it has been constantly improved. The system sold to Poland is a brand new generation missile. And the ones rolling off the assembly lines now have a brand new radar with 360 degree capability.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:08:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By R0N:

Russian doctrine is to use fires to clear the breach area of most of the wire and many of obstacles through a mix of high volume VT and quick fuzed HE prior to breaching vehicles arriving.
View Quote

We still used the standard tank platoon in AFG.  Plow, blade, and roller.

I guess it worked against them; against concentrated fires?  Not so sure.

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Zam18th:

Good rule of thumb is to never post a link with a question mark.  Always delete the ? and everything to the right.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNerBh2VkAEr6BT?format=jpg&name=medium
ETA tweet still doesn't show up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zam18th:
Food for thought.

https://twitter.com/Flankerchan/status/1501861242343858178?s=20&t=qLeF4Cpu2MonkGgrBVI_3w

I can't Twitter too well.

Good rule of thumb is to never post a link with a question mark.  Always delete the ? and everything to the right.

US Army deployed MIM-104 Patriot Battery to Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport Poland to protect the base.

The coverage looks good.  The battery can provide coverage as far as Lviv in Ukraine against target flying as low as 3000m

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNerBh2VkAEr6BT?format=jpg&name=medium
ETA tweet still doesn't show up.

lol, I know I had so much trouble with that last night, posted it without the question mark like Prime showed me, but it didn't work.   I do see it is this morning though.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:20:36 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By wwglen:

Like the M109A7.

It's the same system as the M109A6...

Except:

New hull
New turret
New fire control
New ammo handling
New engine
New transmission

Kept the same gun, barrel, and mount.

Oh and we are looking at a range enhancement that will replace those.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wwglen:

Better than s-400.  

It can have 3 types of missiles for various anti air and anti ballistic missile work.  Under the hood not the same system as Gulf War 1.

https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/what-we-do/counter-uas/sensors/global-patriot-solutions

Russians make small changes and change the name for marketing. “Da! Su-35 is all new world beater! Only slightly resemble older aircraft on outside!”

The US be like “The new buy of Patriot missiles and the Super hornet are evolutionary, Congressman, and don’t need the sort of oversight that a new program would require, or a recompetition of the program.”

Like the M109A7.

It's the same system as the M109A6...

Except:

New hull
New turret
New fire control
New ammo handling
New engine
New transmission

Kept the same gun, barrel, and mount.

Oh and we are looking at a range enhancement that will replace those.

I think this setup is what makes our enemies underestimate us.  They all see the system, but they think it's the first version of that system from decades ago without any improvements that they can see on the surface.

I worked on a few such air defense systems, and a Phalanx Block 0 is nowhere near the capabilities of a Phalanx Block 1B for example.   New gun barrels, more stable mount, Thermal imager backup with the radar, much higher gun accuracy, new sub caliber longer range ammunition, etc.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#27]

https://i.postimg.cc/3N6dBpjq/Tank-Platoon.jpg
View Quote

What are those tall pole looking things on the back corners of the turret?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

yeah those new arty rounds and drone targeting bring arty to the next level of pain.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#29]

https://i.postimg.cc/NMyYjPZ2/P1020667.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Nj4QJX1F/P1020902.jpg

I think armor will be decisive in this battle.  And Arty.  I have a new found respect for arty.  

You can be wizz bang all you want but the only thing that takes and holds ground is armor and infantry.

Every morning I woke up and took a leak at the piss tube.  Then I walked the line, asking the boys about to go on patrol if they had any issues with their tanks.  I hopped in one kids tank to check his DVE power cable and found this.  

That's the start button on the DMP (Driver's Master Panel) to fire the tank up.  He just didn't want to start the tank.  That was his "Kill" button.  Motivated Devil Dog.

https://i.postimg.cc/2jtJY7QM/P1020954a-Large.jpg

An A1 can get a ballistic solution to (about) 4K meters.  An A2 can go 25% further.  

The Germans added calibers to the Leo to gain effectiveness…We built better ammo.

I have seen the Abrams smoke Russian tanks at distances no one thought possible (Iraq).  

It’s not all gun, the crew has a big part in it.  A good crew works like a sewing machine.  

As a mech there is nothing better than listening to a crew on the radio calling fire commands.  It’s like watching a trained ballet dancer.  

I believe that some of our armor is equal, but the big differential is our training.  A fully trained US tank crew is like poetry in motion.  It's seamless.  

Totally amazing to see.  To me that is our greatest asset.  The tank is good, but the crew is great.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZN0MKGLVfM
View Quote

I always appreciate members here that have first hand experience on the equipment, thanks for this, I know your right about well trained crews, and having good quality control for the weapons systems is a big bonus.     The rounds for the M1 are basically giant precision manufactured and hand loaded sniper rounds from what I saw.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:31:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By sentionaut:
I would like to pressure the New York Times to fuck off permanently.
View Quote

make it a snake island meme,
New York Times fuck off
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Element94:

View All Quotes

Antennae
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:34:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AlmightyTallest] [#32]

View All Quotes

DUKE Counter IED antennas.  AN/VLQ-12

Visualisation here:  https://www.srcinc.com/products/ew-spectrum-operations/crew-duke.html

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:36:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mbinky] [#33]

View Quote

Counter IED jammers.

^^^^
What he said lol.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:36:10 AM EDT
[#34]

They blew up Luch Design Bureau after the Neptune totally wasn’t involved in the ammunition fire that sank the Moskva.
View All Quotes

Would have been a perfect target for an RPG, but you gotta fight with the weapons you've got, and ideally, survive the engagement to fight on. Stugna is a real gem for the Ukrainians - effective, remotely fired, relatively inexpensive and domestically produced.

I hope the orcs haven't been able to hit the Stugna production facilities.

They blew up Luch Design Bureau after the Neptune totally wasn’t involved in the ammunition fire that sank the Moskva.

Much of this invasion is about Russia acquiring military production infrastructure it used to have in the USSR days.  Of the top of my head Ukraine has the slip ways Russia used to build many of their larger than frigate sized surface combatants, jet and tank engines, missile factories, etc.  Russia still has difficulties before the war producing many of these items that are reliable and in sufficient quantities.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:42:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Ukraine 24th ATGM kill on a BRDM-2 up it's butt through the trees.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/uulfy6/ukraines_24th_brigade_destroying_a_brdm2_in/
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:43:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:46:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:49:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#39]

https://i.postimg.cc/NMyYjPZ2/P1020667.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/Nj4QJX1F/P1020902.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/2jtJY7QM/P1020954a-Large.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZN0MKGLVfM
View Quote

Always win? Trannies and diversity promotions say different.

At least the Roman's replaced their troops and got conquered by legit warriors.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#41]
“In Russia, it burns big again

Details: the famous TsAGI, the largest research center in the field of aviation and astronautics, is on fire in the Moscow region.

#curb
https://t.me/Pravda_Gerashchenko/20371
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:57:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Drakich:

Bullets by themselves are very unlikely to set it off.  Anything likely to set it off would probably wreck your day anyway.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drakich:
Originally Posted By Jack67:
Originally Posted By Naporter:

Yeah, but it also usually isn't being used as cover with a fairly decent chance of having explosions happen near it.

Exactly. They may not be soaking it in diesel, but they ARE using it to absorb incoming fire. ;)

Bullets by themselves are very unlikely to set it off.  Anything likely to set it off would probably wreck your day anyway.

How about tracer, APIT, or raufoss rounds?
Or still need the diesel mix with such an impact and small bags of it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:59:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Believable M777 footage
View Quote

So it took them about a minute to fire reload fire, is that a decent time?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Sitrep?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:08:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Believable M777 footage

There is a lot of small things they are doing that is slowing the rate of fire but they learn and improve as the go.  We don’t know what the fire commands were the mission could be At My Command, and the FDC let them know the rate of fire and their tempo is marching it
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#48]
“During the day, pyrotechnic units of the SES found and neutralized 1,316 explosive devices, inspected an area of 150 hectares.

In total since the beginning of large-scale military invasion of the Russian Federation 115 thousand 268 explosive objects are neutralized”

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#49]
More Stugna and scrap metal
View Quote

Decent range on that one.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5582
OFFICIAL Russo-Ukrainian War (Page 1994 of 5582)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top