User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump. We gotta pump up these numbers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 2:49:41 AM EDT
[#2]
The day will come, when the history books will accurately record this campaign of forced global medical pharmaceutical experimentation.

And it will compare to mankind's other great abominations, such as slavery, abortion, world war and genocide.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 6:51:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Hell no.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#4]
No more or less than any other federal government bureaucrat.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 7:28:59 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL who are the 17 retards
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 7:56:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Fauci's legacy will be one of riding the the public trust of vaccines into the ground.  I would not be surprised at this point to see a re-emergence of Polio to accompany increasing regional outbreaks of Measles, Mumps, and Rubella.  Hell, Tetanus for that matter.

Easily preventable and yet...all based on trust.  It is ludicrous to see Fauci decry the "politicization" of COVID.  He is to public health what J.Edgar Hoover was to public trust in the FBI.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#7]
17 votes for Fauci. I bet I can name 7 of them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:21:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:31:18 AM EDT
[#9]
"Fauchi is a good doctor, just misspoken." - Arf Doomer
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 8:57:11 AM EDT
[#12]
I know I'll get slammed for this but...

While I would like some very specific terrible, horrible things to happen to him, I kinda feel bad for him.

Kinda like the dog thats been taught and allowed to be aggressive and now it has to be put down. It simply doesnt know, and cannot know, how its behavior is wrong.

I truly believe Fauci has no cognitive understanding that what he's done is wrong and has caused the deaths of millions, including through his handling of HIV.

I think in his mind he's trying to save humanity and if it means, in his mind, a couple few hundred have to die, so be it. In his mind its for the greater good and he simply can not process the notion that he's wrong. He "knows" he's smarter than you and to him anything you say is like a child trying to reason their way out of a shot. He's the doctor, he knows best.

I feel sorry for him, but I also know, literally for the sake of humanity, he needs to go.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
15 yes votes, I wonder if we'll see any of them post up their reasons...

View Quote

I trust Tony Fauci to do what is best for Tony Fauci at anyone's and everyone's expense.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Liar liar pants on fire
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:00:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know I'll get slammed for this but...

While I would like some very specific terrible, horrible things to happen to him, I kinda feel bad for him.

Kinda like the dog thats been taught and allowed to be aggressive and now it has to be put down. It simply doesnt know, and cannot know, how its behavior is wrong.

I truly believe Fauci has no cognitive understanding that what he's done is wrong and has caused the deaths of millions, including through his handling of HIV.

I think in his mind he's trying to save humanity and if it means, in his mind, a couple few hundred have to die, so be it. In his mind its for the greater good and he simply can not process the notion that he's wrong. He "knows" he's smarter than you and to him anything you say is like a child trying to reason their way out of a shot. He's the doctor, he knows best.

I feel sorry for him, but I also know, literally for the sake of humanity, he needs to go.
View Quote

No. He's a complete scumbag...just read up on his career.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#16]
why the US didn't want China confronted over the origin of Covid.  https://amgreatness.com/2022/01/14/truth-leaks-out/
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 2:33:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Sooo,  when will any of the 18 trusting souls of arfcom go on-record so that we may know who they are?

I assume one of them is martin. Who are the rest?
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 4:41:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Sooo,  when will any of the 18 trusting souls of arfcom go on-record so that we may know who they are?

I assume one of them is martin. Who are the rest?
View Quote

Martin claims he doesn't support Dr. Fauci, even though he parrots him 24/7. I believe he disavows Dr. Fauci in hopes of maintaining his credibility. Deranged, I know.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#20]
The percentage of people who said "yes" is very similar to the percentage I remember on a separate poll...I can't remember the poll. I think it had to do with whether people supported vaccine mandates, and the type of appropriate punishment for non-compliers.  Either 3.8% of ARFCOM is composed of absolute morons, or 3.8% like to be trolls.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The percentage of people who said "yes" is very similar to the percentage I remember on a separate poll...I can't remember the poll. I think it had to do with whether people supported vaccine mandates, and the type of appropriate punishment for non-compliers.  Either 3.8% of ARFCOM is composed of absolute morons, or 3.8% like to be trolls.
View Quote

I think the first six votes were 3-3 so his acolytes are quick on the draw votes.

The man is a complete liar.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top