Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/25/2021 11:04:27 AM EDT
When I read the various post here I constantly see responses that basically say "I am not playing anymore'

If I have learned anything in my 50 years on this earth it is that the system will find you whether or not you choose to play.

Go ahead and be disappointed with the election outcome but don't imagine that you have put yourself in a better position or have taught the system a lesson by not playing/voting.

If I were from the left I would be all over conservative sites right now with defeatist post about how we should not play and not vote.  Then I would laugh my leftist head off when some here agree!

This is not time to sit it out. The left will overplay their agenda and we will have a chance again in the near future but we need to play the game and make smart votes ... not pout in the corner like children.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Stockholm Syndrome/battered wife syndrome.

That is the life of the present Republican voter.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:21:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quite the opposite. We need to start playing their game and get good enough to beat them at it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:23:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Hiding out in the mountains worked 3000 years ago.

Today it means less paperwork on your drone strike.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quite the opposite. We need to start playing their game and get good enough to beat them at it.
View Quote
This! Take the Republican Party. It all starts at the local level. If you don't support RINOs that's fine. But find, get behind and donate to strong conservative, patriotic and freedom loving candidates in your local school board, municipal, county, Sheriff, state house and Senate, and U.S. Congress races.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#5]
The only path to winning is to play their game better than they do.  It will take time (maybe our lifetime) and we will not always win.

Activism, time, money, votes - the recipe for success.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#6]
but muh 4D Chess

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:50:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Stockholm Syndrome/battered wife syndrome.

That is the life of the present Republican voter.

View Quote
Only for the fools that are actually sticking with the republican party.

(or the fools that think voting actually matters after what we just witnessed)
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When I read the various post here I constantly see responses that basically say "I am not playing anymore'

If I have learned anything in my 50 years on this earth it is that the system will find you whether or not you choose to play.

Go ahead and be disappointed with the election outcome but don't imagine that you have put yourself in a better position or have taught the system a lesson by not playing/voting.

If I were from the left I would be all over conservative sites right now with defeatist post about how we should not play and not vote.  Then I would laugh my leftist head off when some here agree!

This is not time to sit it out. The left will overplay their agenda and we will have a chance again in the near future but we need to play the game and make smart votes ... not pout in the corner like children.

View Quote

This time it will make a difference!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:52:03 AM EDT
[#9]
A more stark contrast.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Surely the next rino they give us will fix things.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:58:04 AM EDT
[#11]
We have rules. We'll have to break some of those rules for it to be a "fair" fight.

The thing is.....when we break our rules, things tend to get a little ugly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Not time to sit it out,..

Time to flip over the chess board, grab your opponent and shove the queen down their fucking throat.

Beat them to a bloody pulp, then light the house on fire.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:01:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Im not a republican.  So I guess I just wont vote until the Constatutional party is viable.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#15]
op is at least an anti trumper

Attachment Attached File

who says people don't like Trump and denies election fraud was the reason Trump lost the election

Attachment Attached File

and this appears to be the 2nd thread where op pushes people to believe your vote still counts...

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I will always vote regardless of the results of level of fraud.

It takes literally 10 min of my time.

But I will also never sit back and wait for someone else to change my life.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#17]
What I don't think:  'next time will fix everything'  or we have to love the 'republican party'

These things are often said sarcastically here but no plan for victory is given after it is said.  Just pouting and 'I quit' or 'Things didn't go EXACTLY as I would have wanted with the Republicans so I hate them completely'

To those who feel this way, let the Left have their way truly unopposed for a while. They will find you eventually.

Honestly, the only options are: play the game better and fight for what we want. Win some / loose some but fight for it at the polls   .....  OR  suffer under the yoke surely to be placed upon you.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

agree.  At this point I don't think I'd get my undies in a bundle over R's doing election fraud like the D's do.  turnabout's fair play ol chap
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What I don't think:  'next time will fix everything'  or we have to love the 'republican party'

These things are often said sarcastically here but no plan for victory is given after it is said.  Just pouting and 'I quit' or 'Things didn't go EXACTLY as I would have wanted with the Republicans so I hate them completely'

To those who feel this way, let the Left have their way truly unopposed for a while. They will find you eventually.

Honestly, the only options are: play the game better and fight for what we want. Win some / loose some but fight for it at the polls   .....  OR  suffer under the yoke surely to be placed upon you.
View Quote
The commies, with help from the establishment gop traitors, STOLE THE FUCKING ELECTION. Voting is POINTLESS. Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:09:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-roa20210125-001_jpg-1796078.JPG

who says people don't like Trump and denies election fraud was the reason Trump lost the election

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-roa20210125-002_jpg-1796080.JPG

and this appears to be the 2nd thread where op pushes people to believe your vote still counts...

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#21]
I stand by my previous post.  Not an anti-Trumper but not a Trump lover either.  If those quoted post damn me - so be it.

ETA: I question the integrity of anyone who pushes the right NOT to vote.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-roa20210125-001_jpg-1796078.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2917/image-roa20210125-002_jpg-1796080.JPG

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:13:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Vote for romney then.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The commies, with help from the establishment gop traitors, STOLE THE FUCKING ELECTION. Voting is POINTLESS. Prepare accordingly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

except no one believes that. maybe that isn't really true, its just that no one who gives a shit about the future of country believes it. things would have gone very differently if they did. i too play a tier one ultra patriot badass from the couch online. prepare the beer and wings accordingly. with ranch.

ill bet half of GD still believes obama was born in kenya . its even funnier than that, because that got prime time coverage for weeks. we're well past the point that its just embarrassing for the right. stereotypes exist for a reason.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I will always vote regardless of the results of level of fraud.

It takes literally 10 min of my time.

But I will also never sit back and wait for someone else to change my life.
View Quote

This is the right answer.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#26]
No freedom has ever been won or kept by taking one's ball and going home

Maybe you guys can post some examples of people who have taken their ball and gone home and it was successful?    
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:38:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Clean house and we can talk.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:41:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Give it a rest man... I am sick to damn death of hearing this shit. Until we find a way to deal with and overcome their unimaginable level of cheating on the elections voting at this point in major elections is like pissing in the wind.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is true until it isn't.

There is value in ceasing to larp as if certain things matter.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Give it a rest man... I am sick to damn death of hearing this shit. Until we find a way to deal with and overcome their unimaginable level of cheating on the elections voting at this point in major elections is like pissing in the wind.
View Quote

So fucking this,

All of you "keep doing the same thing, this time it'll turn out different" types need to seriously take a step back, look at the last 25 years (politically speaking), and reevaluate.
I can think of maybe 5 republican/independents that I would vote for, straight party ticket----fuck that.

I will not vote for republicans for the same reason I will not vote for democrats, ain't my party.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Until vote counting is completely transparent and accurate to anyone that looks into it, confidence in the result is steadily decreasing.  As long as Republicans are locked out of the counting process in the deep blue cities, it's a hard sell to convince people that the winner of the election is the people's choice.

That's not to say people will hesitate to vote in local elections where the counting process is more accessible and transparent but the vote for President is going to see less participation.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Maybe you guys can post some examples of people who have taken their ball and gone home and it was successful?    
View Quote

Do you honestly believe joe biden received 80+million legit votes?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#33]
IMO there needs to be 3 viable parties and we need to get the RINO's out and get real conservatives that are smart in.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:54:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

except no one believes that. maybe that isn't really true, its just that no one who gives a shit about the future of country believes it. things would have gone very differently if they did. i too play a tier one ultra patriot badass from the couch online. prepare the beer and wings accordingly. with ranch.

ill bet half of GD still believes obama was born in kenya . its even funnier than that, because that got prime time coverage for weeks. we're well past the point that its just embarrassing for the right. stereotypes exist for a reason.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right on cue, the trolls are out in force trying to make you believe that most right leaning people believe the election was on the up & up so as to legitimize it.

Not sure what makes you believe that 'no one believes that', plenty of evidence of fraud beyond the quack pot stuff that flooded the comms channels since the election ended.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
IMO there needs to be 3 viable parties and we need to get the RINO's out and get real conservatives that are smart in.
View Quote

How can you get the rinos out when those same people pushing to get the rinos out end up voting for them in the general election because "it's better than a democrat".
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#36]
We can't play to win unless the powers that be give us a true choice.  Trump was as clear of a choice that there ever was.  We still lost.  The people in power now will never allow it be easily taken from them.  As the saying goes you can vote communism in but you you have shoot your way out.   This is not a game to be played, this is real life and these folks are not playing around.  Out of all the federal level republicans how many are true to the cause?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
IMO there needs to be 3 parties and we need to get the RINO's out and get real conservatives that are smart in.
View Quote

The Bundlers finance the RINO's in order to maintain the appearance of the game.  What would happen if the fans at a Harlem Globetrotters show pitched in to hire a real team to play them instead of the Washington Generals?  

Trump got in because he didn't have to play in the money primary.  He bought his way in.  That scares the shit out of the Bundlers which is why they want to close the door to self-funded candidates.  The GOPe has to be preserved no matter what.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:01:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Playing a fixed game is dumb.

It doesn't mean stop playing entirely, just change games
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:02:08 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

And Republicans who end up being turncoats, like the ones vowing to "work WITH Biden"
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The only way to win against a cheater is to cheat more than them or take them out.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#41]
After the Republicans joined the Democrats in denouncing January 6th and blaming Trump they deserve to lose whatever chunk of their base is done with them.

They chose to commit suicide.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#42]
No thanks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

@roa gave a very thoughtful, well reasoned response.

He carefully explained what he believed and why he believed it.  

And he is correct.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

God catch!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:41:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you actually believe your vote matters?

How old are you?

Maybe you should send Santa a letter as well as voting.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#46]
The left cheats, or riots, or.....

Nobody cares, nobody jailed, nobody.....

The right cheats, or riots, or.....

New national agency to hunt down the cheaters, insurgents,...

AND....

The elected Republicans fall into line behind this new effort.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Everyone tip toeing around in here knows what must be done. We didn't vote our way out of British rule and taxation without representation. Take your bullshit turn the other cheek crap somewhere else OP.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Everyone tip toeing around in here knows what must be done. We didn't vote our way out of British rule and taxation without representation. Take your bullshit turn the other cheek crap somewhere else OP.
View Quote

Thread...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Voting is controlled, conducted and counted at the local level. No where in the country do we have centralized state vote counting.

To the extent that there is any fraud, it occurs in a few urban filth centers scattered around the country.

Otherwise, you have to subscribe to the completely insane and loony conspiracy theory that every election official in every precinct in every town is all part of "they" and a secret lizard person.

Think about it, the GOP picked up seats at the local and state level all around the country? How did this happen if the entire system is rigged?

And no, the aliens didn't just forget about those races.

The vast majority of precincts and states DO NOT use dominion voting machines. Data analysis shows, precinct by precinct what the returns are, and those can be compared to previous elections.

Mail in voting is a problem. Fraud occurs there.
Ballot harvesting is a problem (if only one side is doing it.)

But secret aliens and statewide counting simply doesn't exist.

If you are a mouth-breathing moron who decides that you won't vote, then you are the definition of a useful idiot.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top