Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2020 2:13:45 PM EDT
It has occurred to me that the most plausible explanation for the whole UFO phenomenon is that ETs are operating here and probably have been for millions of years. There have been many types of objects reported which tells me that we may be seeing representatives of possibly 50 or more civilizations. I don't believe they are here as explorers or emissaries - I think our solar system is 'real estate', and assuming we are the only sentient race native to it, I think we are simply tolerated as long as we don't get in the way.
I believe this fact is known to every government on Earth and that there have been contracts executed with several of the more powerful governments. The 'contracts' are a dreadful joke - we get technology and they get to do whatever they want, which they are going to do anyway, since we are so many thousands of years behind them and can do nothing about it.
'Whatever they want' is the problem and nobody that knows wants it to become public. Abductions, breeding, planetary changes, underground and undersea bases/cities - who knows what they are up to. This is the reason for 'the men in black' and all the official stonewalling that the subject brings forth.
Many theories have been put out regarding why the governments are so afraid to tell us the truth, like 'it would destroy civilization to find out there is other intelligent life' or because 'it would mean the end of religion' for example. The truth is much worse, and it would destroy the human spirit and civilization along with it. That is simply the knowledge that our home is not really ours and could be destroyed or rendered unlivable to us at any time, or perhaps we could be exterminated if they decided to do so.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not sure I agree.
Interesting thoughts though.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
There are no little green men or flying saucers....
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
How your tin foil supply?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ogive:
There are no little green men or flying saucers....
View Quote

That's because they're gray and saucers are old tech.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]
curious, why would it mean the end of religion?
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
curious, why would it mean the end of religion?
View Quote
Why does the existance of a ufo obliterate religion? Not you kered, but I see that pushed all the time.

There is a thread here on an alternate idea on where the ufo activity is coming from.
Link Posted: 5/19/2020 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Some people might have a hard time keeping their faith after discovering that there are races of advanced aliens going back to before there were humans.

I doubt the PTB care about keeping religion relevant though.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 8:15:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hard to believe there’s not another civilization when you consider space is infinite.
They may not be visiting here or maybe they are.
They may be hundreds of years ahead of us in tech or hundreds of years behind us.
Why should we be the only form of life anywhere?

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 11:20:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Interesting theory OP
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 10:06:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Correct.

They are white, 50 foot long Tic-Tac's.

Might still be little green men, though......
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#11]
'I doubt the PTB care about keeping religion relevant though.'

So you really don't know the purpose of religion is to maintain order? That the fear of hell is the only thing preventing common people from killing everybody else? The breakdown of religion that we are already seeing is problematic and you can easily see the breakdown in society that goes with it. If everyone were highly intelligent and 'faith' were not required for them to behave, this wouldn't be a problem - but it is a huge problem. At some point we'll have to grow up and learn to act right without it or civilization will end.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Margaret Mead, a famous anthropologist, once described either 5 or 7 functional prerequisites for a society to survive. I don't know if I could get them all right anymore with out looking, but there were things like a stable system of government, family structure, organized religion. an organized system of food production and education ect.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#13]
I disagree.
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 9:27:35 AM EDT
[#14]
""" That is simply the knowledge that our home is not really ours and could be destroyed or rendered unlivable to us at any time, or perhaps we could be exterminated if they decided to do so.:"""""

So....just like what the government can do to us.....

Link Posted: 6/12/2020 2:27:03 AM EDT
[#15]
There's a strange desire to pretend our ancestors, who lived in a far harsher and more unforgiving world than us, were a bunch of drooling idiots who didn't understand cause and effect - that stories about fairies, goblins, all these things were just inventions of overly superstitious morons. I figure when the Irish, Native American tribes, Arabs, and so on all seem to have similar stories despite thousands of miles of separation and language barriers, there's probably something to it. Whether it's angels, demons, aliens, fairies, djinn, etc - people all over the world who never talked to each other came up with the same explanations, which suggests something is going on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top