Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They all suck dick.  If they don’t suck yours it means you don’t  have something they want.

-Confucius
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:24:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You see this face, you know she sucks dick.

https://yesimright.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/monica-lewinski-696x489.jpg

View Quote
She also likes cigars!
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She also likes cigars!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She also likes cigars!
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The only thing this thread reminds me of is that jagoff, scumbag, deviant, pervert loser, excuse  for a former president. That's what I think of when I see a picture of Lewinski. I never understood why people focus on some petty intern, when the real scum was that lecherous, corrupt piece of crap president. Instead, they idolize him and his disgusting, vile wife.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The only thing this thread reminds me of is that jagoff, scumbag, deviant, pervert loser, excuse  for a former president. That's what I think of when I see a picture of Lewinski. I never understood why people focus on some petty intern, when the real scum was that lecherous, corrupt piece of crap president. Instead, they idolize him and his disgusting, vile wife.
Exactly.

Her presence reminds all of us of what happened. In the #metoo era I'm glad she's visible. Every time someone gets outraged over some imagined #metoo moment (Kavanaugh, etc) we can only look at Lewinsky and say, "So?" The hypocrisy is staggering.

Yes, it was consensual with her. But it was THE most classic imbalance of power thing. She was a very young intern, and he was the President of the United States. If this had been a Republican president and a young pretty intern, the narrative would be TOTALLY different and we'd NEVER hear the end of it. If it was a Republican president that did this, she would be the victim and a hero and he would forever be some predatory perv. But since we're talking about Bill Clinton, well....

Of the two, I blame HIM far, far more because 1) He's a scumbag, we know that. 2) He thought (and still thinks) he is Teflon and can get away with anything. 3) He was older and presumably the more worldly wise of the two.

She chased him? It takes two to tango. She's paying for her stupidity and will continue to for the rest of her life. Clinton just expects to be like Teflon, and gets sooooo butthurt when there is any hint that some are aware that he is a scumbag.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Exactly.

Her presence reminds all of us of what happened. In the #metoo era I'm glad she's visible. Every time someone gets outraged over some imagined #metoo moment (Kavanaugh, etc) we can only look at Lewinsky and say, "So?" The hypocrisy is staggering.

Yes, it was consensual with her. But it was THE most classic imbalance of power thing. She was a very young intern, and he was the President of the United States. If this had been a Republican president and a young pretty intern, the narrative would be TOTALLY different and we'd NEVER hear the end of it. If it was a Republican president that did this, she would be the victim and a hero and he would forever be some predatory perv. But since we're talking about Bill Clinton, well....

Of the two, I blame HIM far, far more because 1) He's a scumbag, we know that. 2) He thought (and still thinks) he is Teflon and can get away with anything. 3) He was older and presumably the more worldly wise of the two.

She chased him? It takes two to tango. She's paying for her stupidity and will continue to for the rest of her life. Clinton just expects to be like Teflon, and gets sooooo butthurt when there is any hint that some are aware that he is a scumbag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exactly.

Trump's the perfect example. He's been vilified for entering into a consensual, contractual, compensated affair with a sex worker, and they're trying to raise it to the level of predatory sexual abuse.

Meanwhile, Clinton's getting a hall pass for forcibly raping any woman who's nose he could get his teeth on.

It should be enraging.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Nixon seemed like a prude and Carter was the OG soyboy..wonder if they have had flings in office.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I always felt kind of bad for her.
The media destroyed her. She was young and very impressionable under a known smooth talker. Bill took advantage of his power and influence and everyone knew it.

Yes, it takes two to tango, but the left took every shot at her disregarding all they preach about daily. She was called a pig (she wasn't rail thin, but wasn't too bad on the eyes), a slut, a manipulator and initiator of the affair.
The coverage was 24/7 for months. She couldn't go out in public. She was the butt of late night jokes for years. And the left loved it and loved themselves for doing it.

Does any of this sound familiar?

So yeah....the kid then screwed up. Big time. But she's been paying for it ever since too.
View Quote
This. As if Bill Clinton is an innocent angel. A 49-year-old, Presidential babe in the woods. Oh sure.

She wasn't a "victim" exactly but she was played by a seasoned pro.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
She actually looks better now than she did 20 years ago.
View Quote
Yeah, I don’t know if she looks better or my standards got lower. Maybe both.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is a parody post, right? That girl shamelessly pursued a married, sitting president because she wanted to do something exciting and noteworthy (at least in her mind). She was by all accounts the aggressor, and while Bill is a piece of shit, she isn't far behind. So no need to defend HER honor (if any).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you think you're some type of edgy?  Funny? That young gal got fucked over by a narcissistic piece of shit and your going to belittle her? Honestly this a douche move and you should feel shitty about yourself.

Here's a pro tip. You can post my pic with the caption that says this guy eats pussy. Sounds like your sex life is pretty fucking boring.  Why don't you take your horseshit somewhere else.
This is a parody post, right? That girl shamelessly pursued a married, sitting president because she wanted to do something exciting and noteworthy (at least in her mind). She was by all accounts the aggressor, and while Bill is a piece of shit, she isn't far behind. So no need to defend HER honor (if any).
It was a mutual deal........ he was as much an aggressor as she was. She was chasing power, and he was chasing skirts.......
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Trump's the perfect example. He's been vilified for entering into a consensual, contractual, compensated affair with a sex worker, and they're trying to raise it to the level of predatory sexual abuse.

Meanwhile, Clinton's getting a hall pass for forcibly raping any woman who's nose he could get his teeth on.

It should be enraging.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exactly.

It should be enraging.
EXACTLY!!!! THIS!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good question.

I know she lectures a bit, probably gets paid for that. She had a purse business for a while, not sure where that went. She had a book ghost written, probably got some $$ for that. She might've got some "go away" $$ from the Clintons, no clue about that.

Had she not chased Clinton like a dog chasing a car I might have felt sorry for her. But since she DID chase HIM, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her at all. Not to mention she chases the media like a junkie chases a dealer. If she would just STFU & maybe change her name, she'd manage to have a normal life selling real estate or some shit. But fuck no, she HAS to keep parading her ass out in front of the world, reminding everyone she once sucked Bill's dick and caused his impeachment.

My field of fucks are barren for her...........  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Good question.

I know she lectures a bit, probably gets paid for that. She had a purse business for a while, not sure where that went. She had a book ghost written, probably got some $$ for that. She might've got some "go away" $$ from the Clintons, no clue about that.

Had she not chased Clinton like a dog chasing a car I might have felt sorry for her. But since she DID chase HIM, I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for her at all. Not to mention she chases the media like a junkie chases a dealer. If she would just STFU & maybe change her name, she'd manage to have a normal life selling real estate or some shit. But fuck no, she HAS to keep parading her ass out in front of the world, reminding everyone she once sucked Bill's dick and caused his impeachment.

My field of fucks are barren for her...........  
Vernon Jordan, long time Clinton confidant, offered her a job.

From Washington Post 1/23/1998

I did two things for Ms. Monica Lewinsky.

I assisted her in trying to find employment in the private sector in New York City. I referred her for interviews at American Express and at Revlon, where I am privileged to serve as a director. I also referred her to Young & Rubicam, a New York advertising agency.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Exactly.  That's what Casey Anthony did when she started her babysitting service a couple of years ago.

Still didn't help...
View Quote
No fucking way! Really?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
No fucking way! Really?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  That's what Casey Anthony did when she started her babysitting service a couple of years ago.

Still didn't help...
No fucking way! Really?
Apparently not.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do you realize how many people in this country a) don't even know who she is because they were either little kids or not even born yet when Bill was in office (and it's not like K-12 schools are teaching kids in American History class about the Lewinsky/Clinton affair), b) are immigrants who came to America after Bill was in office or may have been here when he was in office but didn't speak English so they knew (or cared) little to nothing about it, or c) are staunch Neo-Marxist/Democrats who don't want to acknowledge her existence because it reminds them their beloved and idolized Bill Clinton is a fallible human being.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They all suck dick.  If they don't suck yours it means you don't call have something they want.

-Confucius
Can you imagine her days?

Everyone she sees is thinking the same thing
Do you realize how many people in this country a) don't even know who she is because they were either little kids or not even born yet when Bill was in office (and it's not like K-12 schools are teaching kids in American History class about the Lewinsky/Clinton affair), b) are immigrants who came to America after Bill was in office or may have been here when he was in office but didn't speak English so they knew (or cared) little to nothing about it, or c) are staunch Neo-Marxist/Democrats who don't want to acknowledge her existence because it reminds them their beloved and idolized Bill Clinton is a fallible human being.  
Yep. Another 10 years and most of us who remember it will probably have forgotten  because we are old farts.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:14:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
FPNI

I don't give the most minute fuck over what she did. Oh, Bill was married? Yeah, to Hillary. Anyone who thinks that was true love is naive as fuck. Winski was into power, as many girls are, and Bill had power. Everything would have been fine had not the fat heiffer linda trip hadn't narc'ed them out.

FWJC
FHRC
FLT

And fuck Opera too, just because she was popular when this shit was going on.
View Quote
Opera has not been popular since Caruso died.
CSI Miami - Endless Caruso One Liners

Enrico not David
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Shes looking good in her 40's
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nixon seemed like a prude and Carter was the OG soyboy..wonder if they have had flings in office.
View Quote
Jimmy said, “I’ve looked on a lot of women with lust. I’ve committed adultery in my heart many times.” 1976 Playboy interview.

Pussy
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:34:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've never had any sympathy for Mary Jo Kopechne for that very reason.  Lay down with dogs--get fleas.  Or drowned to cover the fact you got knocked up by a high-profile married man.
View Quote
Yeah, the slut deserved to die.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I always thought she was a decent looking gal, I mean for a regular guy. Presidential grade tail, not so much though. Clinton couldn't even get that right.
View Quote
Clinton was lucky that the one he got caught with was Monica. I’ve always thought that one of the reasons he got away with it was that a lot of women voters appreciated her approachable looks and body type. Previously, he had been linked with such smoking hotties as: Eleanor Mondale and Markie Post.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I always think of the singular moment when Bill pulled out of her mouth and splooged all over her dress ruining it,not giving a damn that she was an intern and wasn’t making any money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you imagine her days?

Everyone she sees is thinking the same thing
I always think of the singular moment when Bill pulled out of her mouth and splooged all over her dress ruining it,not giving a damn that she was an intern and wasn’t making any money.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is what I don't get. Spooge doesn't do that, unless you drink bleach
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Maybe there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I always thought she was a decent looking gal, I mean for a regular guy. Presidential grade tail, not so much though. Clinton couldn't even get that right.
View Quote
True. She's certainly no Marilyn Monroe.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:54:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That doesn't bother me.   Knowing she's into old dudes is more disturbing.
View Quote
Wait until you get old
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 4:56:30 PM EDT
[#27]
And nearly every adult hand you’ve ever touched has had a dick in it.

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
And nearly every adult hand you’ve ever touched has had a dick in it.

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
But does she swallow? Blue dress indicates no?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:12:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The new post-#MeToo party line is it was abuse of power by Bill when she dropped to her knees.

I will say it was totally worth the entire 2016 election season just for Bill's face at the debate when Trump had all those Bimbo Eruption women as guests in the front row.
View Quote
#winning
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe Bill pulls out.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:35:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Jimmy said, “I’ve looked on a lot of women with lust. I’ve committed adultery in my heart many times.” 1976 Playboy interview.

Pussy
View Quote
Jimmy Carter is one of the biggest assholes of the 20th/21st centuries, and right up there with Al Gore.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 5:41:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Maybe Bill pulls out.
View Quote
They did an erotic reading on KKOB, which was quite frankly horrifying, apparently they were going all the way and Bill did pullout.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

They did an erotic reading on KKOB, which was quite frankly horrifying, apparently they were going all the way and Bill did pullout.
View Quote
Yep read an article yesterday, where she stated she had been going down on him and told him she wanted the d, he finished on her dress.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:04:31 PM EDT
[#35]
My feelings are that Bill is and was a scumbag.

It is pretty bad that he used his power and position over folks to nail most anything in a skirt that consented . It is worse yet that some of his flings were more or less rape and then his machine would ruin your life if you tried to report it.

Yes I understand Monica was more of less consensual but it becomes a grey area when the age difference is so great and he is her boos .

As I remember the way the whole thing unfolded when it came to light Clinton and his folks denied the whole thing and started their usual dog and pony show to ruin her
right up to the point where the "blue dress" was brought out. I found that quite entertaining.

I do agree ML has aged well and looks pretty good.

Some of Bills flings were fairly attractive but many were nothing much to look at .
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah it's the cigars that I'll always associate with Ms. Lewinsky. As a teenager hearing about it at the time, that just seemed...bizzare.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#37]
So, I guess she doesn't have any leaked nudes on the internet?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So, I guess she doesn't have any leaked nudes on the internet?
View Quote
There are some pornos with a very close resemblance.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:46:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not caring that she did is not the same as saying she "deserved to die."  When bad/evil people die I don't care.  Some, such as murderers, thieves, child molesters, etc. will cause me to take delight in their demise.

I also don't care what you think about my little opinions.  I think you are too eager to find "hate for women" here, as you seem to find it where none exists.  Odd that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never had any sympathy for Mary Jo Kopechne for that very reason.  Lay down with dogs--get fleas.  Or drowned to cover the fact you got knocked up by a high-profile married man.
Not caring that she did is not the same as saying she "deserved to die."  When bad/evil people die I don't care.  Some, such as murderers, thieves, child molesters, etc. will cause me to take delight in their demise.

I also don't care what you think about my little opinions.  I think you are too eager to find "hate for women" here, as you seem to find it where none exists.  Odd that.
Thank you for saying that.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Remember this. Almost every single adults hand you shake has had a dick in it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:51:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I find this very interesting.  Do you know about the blue dress?
View Quote
Huh?

@Bones45
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:00:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Huh?

@Bones45
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

@Bones45
WoW!

It's the dress she was wearing while wearing out his knob, and he came all over it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I typically don't feel much sympathy for people willingly involved in criminal activities suffering as a result.

However, for other kinds of wrong-headed, misguided stupidity, I reserve some sympathy if they actually lose their life. Especially if their death is at the hands of another, and they could not have reasonably expected that to happen. (It wasn't like they were willing to kill someone themselves but someone else got to them first.)  Otherwise, I could decide to not feel sympathy for even the smallest stupid misstep, because where do you draw the line? Any kind of stupidity=dumb idiot, don't feel sorry for you if you die. We're all stupid. YMMV. Meh.

"Hate for women" on GD?!?!? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked, that you would suggest such content would be found on GD!!!
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Remember this. Almost every single adults hand you shake has had a dick in it.
View Quote
That’s why they do the fist bumps in California.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
WoW!

It's the dress she was wearing while wearing out his knob, and he came all over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huh?

@Bones45
WoW!

@littlepony

This,

It was the subject of congressional testimony.  There was talk of having the semen on the blue dress DNA tested to see if it was bill's.   Under oath, bill famously denied having sex, later claiming that he defined the word "sex" to mean intercourse and not fellatio.

You missed one of the more sordid episodes of the clintons history.   Watching the mainstream media desperately attempt to spin the news in his favor was one of the things that made me realize there was such a thing as "fake news".

Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Note: She did not "cause his impeachment".
View Quote
Had Clinton told the truth, he wouldn't have been impeached for perjury. He lied about her & her blowjobs. Had she not done said blowjobs, there'd been no perjury. Granted, she didn't hold a gun to his head & make him lie.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:43:32 PM EDT
[#47]
I LOVE this!

"If you look at the left-hand side of it there's a mantle in the Oval Office, and I put a shadow coming into the painting and it does two things," said Shanks. "It actually literally represents a shadow from a blue dress that I had on a mannequin, that I had there while I was painting it, but not when he was there. It is also a bit of a metaphor in that it represents a shadow on the office he held, or on him."

According to Shanks, the Clintons hate the portrait and want it removed from the National Portrait Gallery, although a spokesperson for the gallery denied this claim to the Philadelphia Daily News. Shanks has also painted Princess Diana and Pope John Paul II.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I always felt kind of bad for her.
The media destroyed her. She was young and very impressionable under a known smooth talker. Bill took advantage of his power and influence and everyone knew it.

Yes, it takes two to tango, but the left took every shot at her disregarding all they preach about daily. She was called a pig (she wasn't rail thin, but wasn't too bad on the eyes), a slut, a manipulator and initiator of the affair.
The coverage was 24/7 for months. She couldn't go out in public. She was the butt of late night jokes for years. And the left loved it and loved themselves for doing it.

Does any of this sound familiar?

So yeah....the kid then screwed up. Big time. But she's been paying for it ever since too.
View Quote
This sums up my feelings on the matter.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:30:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Do you think you're some type of edgy?  Funny? That young gal got fucked over by a narcissistic piece of shit and your going to belittle her? Honestly this a douche move and you should feel shitty about yourself.

Here's a pro tip. You can post my pic with the caption that says this guy eats pussy. Sounds like your sex life is pretty fucking boring.  Why don't you take your horseshit somewhere else.
View Quote
Is it bad that I got a whiff of the copypasta "Mom is a truck driver with that condition and I'm 6'2" and exercise every day" thing?
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top