Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2022 5:38:01 PM EDT
Seems like everyone stopped selling as of the new year. Any sources for those that make their own juice?
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 6:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a gallon of 100mg nicotine from https://perfectvape.com/ back in September.  It got here within a couple of days.  I haven't had to break into it yet so I couldn't speak to the quality of it.

It looks like they are still selling it on their website.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 7:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal, thanks. Got a bottle.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By d1b3:
I ordered a gallon of 100mg nicotine from https://perfectvape.com/ back in September.  It got here within a couple of days.  I haven't had to break into it yet so I couldn't speak to the quality of it.

It looks like they are still selling it on their website.
View Quote

@d1b3

Any updates on this product?
I'm getting to the point I'd like to order some more, and their price point is pretty reasonable.  If the quality is good...

I've always ordered from Nude Nicotine in the past.  Great quality, but they want $155/L of 100mg nic, plus another $30 to ship.

@Greyknight
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 9:41:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By corruptor:

@d1b3

Any updates on this product?
I'm getting to the point I'd like to order some more, and their price point is pretty reasonable.  If the quality is good...

I've always ordered from Nude Nicotine in the past.  Great quality, but they want $155/L of 100mg nic, plus another $30 to ship.

@Greyknight
View Quote

I'm no nic connoisseur but it seems to be fine to me.  I used to get Nic Select from liquid barn and it seems at least on par with that.  Its clear and I do not notice any peppery taste.  YMMV
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top