Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2021 11:27:34 PM EDT
I'm a little surprised there's no list of the pro 2A groups that abound throughout the US,  is that found elsewhere onsite or could I start such a thread here?

There are obviously the major nationwide groups, (NRA, FPC, GOA, SAF.. ) but just about every state in the union has one or two of their own.

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 1:53:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Wouldn't want to make it too easy for the glow folk, now would we, fellow firearm enthusiast?
Link Posted: 12/5/2021 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wouldn't want to make it too easy for the glow folk, now would we, fellow firearm enthusiast?
View Quote
And how the hell would this help the feds??  You think they don't already know everything about all the pro 2A groups out there?  Those groups are the ones organizing and submitting petitions and lawsuits to the government, so of course the feds know all about them, else the system wouldn't work.
This would clearly help newer shooters here, not some undercover CIA stooge.
You glow paranoids are fucking ridiculous, don't be a snowflake.  I suppose next you'll accuse ammoland of being glowies.
https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/a-survey-of-pro-second-amendment-groups/

Link Posted: 12/5/2021 1:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And how the hell would this help the feds??  You think they don't already know everything about all the pro 2A groups out there?  Those groups are the ones organizing and submitting petitions and lawsuits to the government, so of course the feds know all about them, else the system wouldn't work.
This would clearly help newer shooters here, not some undercover CIA stooge.
You glow paranoids are fucking ridiculous, don't be a snowflake.  I suppose next you'll accuse ammoland of being glowies.
https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/a-survey-of-pro-second-amendment-groups/

View Quote

Well the first name on ammoland’s list is the NRA, so clearly the list is suspect from the start...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top