Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2021 9:21:55 AM EDT
Yeah I know, screw Netflix, but this series is worth watching if the 80’s were your decade. Some think it is too graphic. Virtually every crime scene victim photo is shown. That Richard Ramirez was the devil incarnate! And to think, he died of cancer and not the death penalty.

Night Stalker: The Hunt For a Serial Killer | Official Trailer | Netflix

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I watched it yesterday. Pretty good documentary. Yea, he was a sick fucker.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:26:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I watched it yesterday. Pretty good documentary. Yea, he was a sick fucker.
View Quote

And he spent 23 years on death row!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It was good. I cant believe we let people like that even breath...
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:36:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Read thread title & thought it was going to be about the 160th SOAR
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:39:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Read thread title & thought it was going to be about the 160th SOAR
View Quote

I thought it was going to be about the old TV series from the 70's, which was pretty good.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:42:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Diane Feinstein blew it for the detectives by holding a press conference and releasing everything they knew about the killer, including the distinctive shoe print. More people died.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Diane Feinstein blew it for the detectives by holding a press conference and releasing everything they knew about the killer, including the distinctive shoe print. More people died.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thefbomb-182.gif
View Quote

Didn't he toss his shoes off the Golden Gate after seeing it?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:46:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Where’s Kolchak?

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where’s Kolchak?

View Quote

This is what I was expecting when I saw the thread title!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:04:06 AM EDT
[#10]
All of Southern California was petrified during his rampage.  It was amazing to watch the hysteria.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Watched last night.  The part with Diane Feinstein’s press conference was a WTF moment, the producers gave plenty of time for the key detectives to say what they thought of her statements.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:09:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I lived in So Cal at the time, and even though it was hot as hell in the house, we closed and locked everything.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought it was pretty good and enjoyed it. He was one sick cookie and if there was ever a serial killer that sends a chine down my spine it is Richard Ramirez... the guy was about as close to the devil on Earth as you are going to get.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#14]
F obama flix
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:23:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Watched it yesterday. Was a very good series.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I started watching but the kiddo was being noisy so I couldn't focus. Gonna watch it though. He's always been one creepy mofo of a serial killer.

My mom lived in El Paso and is his age. She is pretty sure she went to high school with him. I showed her his picture and said he was very familiar. But she was also alive during that era and saw his face hundreds of times on the news I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#18]
nsdq
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Watched last night.  The part with Diane Feinstein’s press conference was a WTF moment, the producers gave plenty of time for the key detectives to say what they thought of her statements.
View Quote

Feinstein is a plague on humanity.  Her only redeeming quality was hiring a former girlfriend, giving me the opportunity for a fantastic summer.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#20]
.22 vs .25  

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:32:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I thought it was going to be about the old TV series from the 70's, which was pretty good.
View Quote

I've been watching it on the old folks channel here.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#22]
When he was arrested women stood on the street and flashed their breasts at him because they were infatuated with him.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Where’s Kolchak?
View Quote

This!!!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
nsdq
View Quote
I came here hoping for this.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I lived in So Cal at the time, and even though it was hot as hell in the house, we closed and locked everything.
View Quote

Yeah there were a couple of heat waves during that summer that were brutal.

I remember when they caught him, and he had to be protected from the mob in the neighborhood.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:51:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEBIgt8qEM

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
nsdq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEBIgt8qEM

What is that? Some guy plummeting to his death?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What is that? Some guy plummeting to his death?
View Quote
Imagine a realistic airsoft game with VR goggles and you're riding in one of these.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:41:08 PM EDT
[#28]
It was a weird time. Some of those serial killers overlapped. The Hillside Strangler killed my best friends girlfriend, Judith Hedepege sp?. I danced with her a few weeks before she was gone. Then the Night Stalker was around, there was some guy killing campers on the beach in Santa Barbara or Santa Cruz iirc, Manson Family, and iirc, Bundy had started but nobody knew it yet and then there was the Mexican guy who killed 35 or more up in in N. Cal.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Me too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too

That would've been way cooler, I loved that show.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:44:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It was a weird time. Some of those serial killers overlapped. The Hillside Strangler killed my best friends girlfriend, Judith Hedepege sp?. I danced with her a few weeks before she was gone. Then the Night Stalker was around, there was some guy killing campers on the beach in Santa Barbara or Santa Cruz iirc, Manson Family, and iirc, Bundy had started but nobody knew it yet and then there was the Mexican guy who killed 35 or more up in in N. Cal.
View Quote

And the Zodiac killer.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/thefbomb-182.gif
View Quote

Not that it makes any difference of my opinion of her, but from what I could find, none of the victims in crimes committed after the release of that info died. Bill Carns was the only person he shot after he returned from San Fran - Bill survived the shooting.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#33]
The REAL night stalker...
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:09:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
All of Southern California was petrified during his rampage.  It was amazing to watch the hysteria.
View Quote

I was a PISSED OFF teenager back then.  I never had a curfew until that happened.  Night Stalker fucked us all up.  
Gangs didn't keep us off the streets.   Kidnappings didn't keep us off the streets.  Drug sales, NOPE.  A freakin
serial killer earned me a curfew!  Complete BS
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks for putting the killers name in the first post and fucking things up for us who aren’t familiar with the case(s) but have been enjoying the first couple episodes so far

Fucking spoiler tags next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top