Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:49:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gotta keep the cult going somehow.
View Quote

Because "America First" and "American middle class workers first" is a "cult".......
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You are absolutely correct. In one scenario, you have a 50% chance of losing.  In the other scenario, you have a 100% chance of losing.  Logic dictates that you take your chances with the 50% possibility.
View Quote

In all scenarios you have a 100 percent chance of losing.
Drop out and disobey. There is no spoon.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
...and the Democrats will rule for 100 years.
View Quote

If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:54:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yea no chance to create a third party and get anything other than ruin.  We need to take the R back.  We see what those losers do, they flock to whatever seems popular.  Replace the bad ones this next round.  Show we are still consolidated and that we will get rid of the losers who dont rep us.  Even if some professional losers side with us we get rid of them the second round.  We keep removing and replacing them with our people.  Even once we have removed and replaced and have a healthy set of reps we groom a replacement for every single last one of them.  We then use that as means to keep them honest.  Replace anyone who becomes a loser.  The 2nd string folks that arent needed are pushed into other seats and roles.

We need to create a machine.  Fuck fragmentation.  That will cost us.  What cost us all these years is we didn't control our party.  Even when we showed the numbers and the enthusiasm we didn't own our own damn party.  Breaking up and leaving gives our resources and the scraps we need to build that machine to some weak useless fucks that will only get in our way.  

Everyone needs to look in their community for people they believe could do this and we need to start this now.  It will take years to even get enough to show progress.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Dem goal all along was to fracture and split the GOP from the MAGA party. Without each other they can't win again.

Yea no chance to create a third party and get anything other than ruin.  We need to take the R back.  We see what those losers do, they flock to whatever seems popular.  Replace the bad ones this next round.  Show we are still consolidated and that we will get rid of the losers who dont rep us.  Even if some professional losers side with us we get rid of them the second round.  We keep removing and replacing them with our people.  Even once we have removed and replaced and have a healthy set of reps we groom a replacement for every single last one of them.  We then use that as means to keep them honest.  Replace anyone who becomes a loser.  The 2nd string folks that arent needed are pushed into other seats and roles.

We need to create a machine.  Fuck fragmentation.  That will cost us.  What cost us all these years is we didn't control our party.  Even when we showed the numbers and the enthusiasm we didn't own our own damn party.  Breaking up and leaving gives our resources and the scraps we need to build that machine to some weak useless fucks that will only get in our way.  

Everyone needs to look in their community for people they believe could do this and we need to start this now.  It will take years to even get enough to show progress.  

That part in bold is precisely what the Lincoln Project is.  Trump really should have flexed HARD on those douchebag billionaires who thought they could crush this latest incarnation of the TEA party again with their lies & money.  Told them he would fucking rape them with Uncle Sam's dick, and every last limp dicked bitch they hired to carry their water against his party.

Anyone care to guess what would happen to an influential billionaire Democrat who decided he didn't like the aggressive 'woke' direction the party suddenly took, got together with some friends, and stood up a bunch of cardboard cutout C-list party celebrities to undercut the leadership?

They'd all wind up having accidents.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:10:40 AM EDT
[#5]
The only reason I gave the Republican party another chance in 2016 was to vote for President Trump.  If it had been Bush vs Clinton as the establishment had hoped, I would have stayed out.  I made the mistake of voting for be McCain and Romney and will not do that again.

President Trump got me to support the republican party for 4 additional years.  I regret that I wasted my vote on Lindsey Graham this time.

At this point, I hope the democrats sweep it in 2022, and nosedive it all into the effing ground.  We aren't going to be voting our way out of what's coming.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:23:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So if they have the lying/cheating/voter fraud down pat, how is another party ever going to be able to win a fair election. It's like fucking Russia.
View Quote

You answered your own question.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ooh,a Patriot Party.

Gun control,more spending,and bigger government?

Hard pass from me.  “There's an old saying in Iowa — I know it's in Texas, probably in Iowa — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
View Quote

Good point, faithful soldier, car guy, and all-american quarterback! There is no reason NOT to vote for republicans, especially if one LIKES cheering politely for "peaceful transitions of power" and taking random objects in the asshole.

If that's how you feel, all I can politely say to you, patriot, is that i hope you receive all of the blessings I mentioned!

Goodbye my friend!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:29:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why would I join a party created by the fellow that left our Patriots holding their dicks on 1/6?  No thanks.  I'll take door number 3.
View Quote

Repubs are working out great !!!1111!!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:37:11 AM EDT
[#9]
In before Libertarian tears??
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:53:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Too late.  They failed me.  The last straw was the reaction to the 6th.

Trump didn't do jack shit for us as gun owners.  Neither did Congress.  We wait to see if SCOTUS will at some point.

I truly don't believe that any of them represent me anymore, even Trump.  He was the best option, but never once even acknowledged us or our cause with real action as POTUS.  He could even throw us a bone at the end here, but he hasn't.

I have basically no interest in supporting any of them anymore.

Oh, and for the record, I voted Trump, Scott, Rubio, and all the FL reps I could into office.  Floridians delivered Florida this year and in 2016; we did our jobs.  So don't act like we sat on the sidelines and let the Dems take over.  That was other states.

But I'm not canvasing anymore, or donating money to, or voting for any of them in any state.  I expected contrition from many of them, but people like Cruz?  That settled it for me.

The country is doomed.  The experiment is over, basically.  Even if we won, it probably wasn't going to last another 100 years as we knew it.  The sooner the breakup or fall, the better at this point.  When neighbor hates neighbor, or when one side demonizes the other for years and then expects "unity", or has differing legal standards for both...it's time to acknowledge we have nothing in common with these people.  With the exception of the "concept" of freedom and the majority of them still speaking english, I have almost nothing in common with people on the other side of the aisle.  I have zero interest in unifying with them, sharing a country with them, compromising with them, acknowledging their triumphs and failures, or going to war with them to defend the flag.  We are separate nations and communities forced to live together at this point, with a festering hate between us despite the guise of being "united".  Fuck all that at this point.

They have called us every vile name in the book.
The media have misconstrued thousands of stories to fit false narratives, and then wonder why we call them fake news and then laugh at us.
They want to destroy our way of life.
They want us to pay for everything.

I could go on and on.  The sooner you guys figure out that you don't want to be united with these people, and that a few million of them would gladly send you into prison or camps right now, the better for you (and all of us) are.  You shouldn't forget this.  Conservatives shouldn't let a day pass (starting tomorrow) where Biden or any other democrat has a moment of peace.  There should be marches.  Politicians should form committees to impeach them all for anything whatsoever.  They should investigate anything.  Just do it.  Subpoena people.  The same tactics they used against us should be used against them.  When a democrat tries to reach out to you to "heal", you should basically tell them to fuck right off.

But conservatives/republicans are too nice and too lazy to do that stuff and sustain it.  I know we have jobs, but the other side managed to consistently do this for 4 years.  They managed to get a million nasty women to fly their asses to DC to yell and scream in the streets with pussy hats on their heads.  Conservatives could never muster that.

Apathy and cowardice are the strongest characteristics of our reps and a sizable chunk of conservative voters.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:11:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I wonder how many people here actually understand why the Republican party acts the way it does. It's really not that complicated.

See, they understand that they're really the only game in town. If you don't go for the Democrats, then what the hell else are you gonna do? Stay home, piss your vote away on the Libertarian, or suck it up and keep voting for Republicans. Those are your choices, and they understand that most of us will choose door #3, and they don't actually have to do anything to earn your vote most of the time. They just have to contrast at least somewhat with the Dems, and if the Dems go totally nuts they even prefer it that way.

So as long as you keep voting for them, they have *no incentive whatsoever* to actually change their behavior. They act the way that they do because we fools keep voting for them anyway. That's why they feel comfortable talking about expelling Trump and his voters - because they believe that we'll "come to our senses" and vote for the Not-Democrats again in 2022 and 2024.

And they will keep acting that way until we stop voting for them.

So it's time to stop voting for them.

That is the only way to get them to stop acting like fucking retards. That's the only way to get them to stop acting like a slightly less insane version of a Democrat.

Someone above mentioned drug addicts. Well, they believe that WE are the drug addicts. We keep coming back and voting for the motherfuckers, and they keep screwing us over, knowing that we'll be back for another hit later because they're the only dealers on the block and they've got what we think we need to survive another day.

Well it's time to go cold turkey. That is the *only way* to get them to stop acting like they do. It's the only incentive that they'll understand. And we're going to have to make it hurt.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:35:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ooh,a Patriot Party.

Hard pass from me.  “There's an old saying in Iowa — I know it's in Texas, probably in Iowa — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:48:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Keep holding out for perfection. I'm sure that it will be great and they will surely undo gun control, roll back job killing regulations, and make sure the sky is filled with unicorns when they get elected in the alternate MAGA dimension.
View Quote

Perfection?  Dude, we supported Donald Trump.  How much more imperfect do you want?  At this point I'm not in this for ideological purity.  I'm in this to get someone, anyone, who will fight for the United States against the globalist Great Reset.  That must be stopped at all costs, and the establishment GOP is perfectly happy to just let it happen.  Sure, they'd prefer to go the speed limit, but we're going the same place unless we take control from them by some means or another.

Personally I'd prefer using the Republican Party as the vehicle and primarying all the foreign-compromised treasonous slimeballs, because the GOP has unfair advantages by law.  Like it or not though, Donald Trump probably has more grassroots support than the rest of the Republican Party put together.  If he moves, the majority are likely to move with him at this point...not because of a personality cult, but because he's "the only game in town" who actually fights, the same way you treat the career game-throwers in the GOP.  If the Patriot Party gets more support than the GOP, that puts the onus on the diehard GOP'ers to surrender control and sacrifice for compromise for once, and not the diehard populists.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:49:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

They've already got that in the bag, this would just make it a little bit easier to cheat.

They'll throw Republicans a bone every once in a while and put up what is a current day leftist with r next to zer name.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:55:50 AM EDT
[#15]
The faster we precipitate the collapse of the existing GOP the faster we can actually have a chance at a sustainable populist party.

You vote GOP every time and they do nothing for you. As we all know, gun owners are to the GOP what blacks and poor people are to the DNC.

Yes, the Dems will win, maybe even a few times, but don't forget that the current GOP does nothing for you. Perhaps at some point we can invest a little to stop this perpetual lose a little versus lose a lot choice.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
In case you haven't notices, the "Republican Party" is ran and populated by a bunch of traitors.
View Quote

I've struggled with this as third parties usually fucked Dems or GOP.  I'm done with national level republicans.  I may vote for local ones, but we need a new party and it will suck until it gets momentum.  But fuck, I know there are a lot of Trump bashers, but he has 74+million voters and likely supports.  That's fucking massive and if we want to change how the GOP operates or even kill it altogether, this is the time.  

I personally like the "Tea-Party" concept, but we can't let the RINOs destroy it; we need to primary them out.  Look at the Democratic party, they were taken over from within and many who vote "D" are too fucking ignorant to realize they're getting fucked with every handout.

It's time to change and if the republican party won't change, they need to be challenged and removed.  This may even start a movement in the DNC...splitting off into smaller radical parties.  I don't know what the answer is, but it isn't our current republican leadership or platform...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:36:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I wonder how many people here actually understand why the Republican party acts the way it does. It's really not that complicated.

See, they understand that they're really the only game in town. If you don't go for the Democrats, then what the hell else are you gonna do? Stay home, piss your vote away on the Libertarian, or suck it up and keep voting for Republicans. Those are your choices, and they understand that most of us will choose door #3, and they don't actually have to do anything to earn your vote most of the time. They just have to contrast at least somewhat with the Dems, and if the Dems go totally nuts they even prefer it that way.

So as long as you keep voting for them, they have *no incentive whatsoever* to actually change their behavior. They act the way that they do because we fools keep voting for them anyway. That's why they feel comfortable talking about expelling Trump and his voters - because they believe that we'll "come to our senses" and vote for the Not-Democrats again in 2022 and 2024.

And they will keep acting that way until we stop voting for them.

So it's time to stop voting for them.

That is the only way to get them to stop acting like fucking retards. That's the only way to get them to stop acting like a slightly less insane version of a Democrat.

Someone above mentioned drug addicts. Well, they believe that WE are the drug addicts. We keep coming back and voting for the motherfuckers, and they keep screwing us over, knowing that we'll be back for another hit later because they're the only dealers on the block and they've got what we think we need to survive another day.

Well it's time to go cold turkey. That is the *only way* to get them to stop acting like they do. It's the only incentive that they'll understand. And we're going to have to make it hurt.
View Quote

I don't think any politicians are really worried about the way people vote anymore.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:57:54 AM EDT
[#18]
With Republicans turning on him, the creation of a third party by Trump is quite predictable. It didn't have to be this way. If gutless Republicans had stood by him, I suspect he would have been content with trying to create a media empire without the third party movement. Unfortunately, the impact of a third party of conservative patriots also has predictable results in elections going forward.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

IMHO by the end of the next four years the Dems will have destroyed their party internally.  Too many Chiefs.  Too many struggling for ultimate power.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:08:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You are absolutely correct. In one scenario, you have a 50% chance of losing.  In the other scenario, you have a 100% chance of losing.  Logic dictates that you take your chances with the 50% possibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The funny part is, you keep defending republicans thinking they're doing any of the shit you just listed.

I mean I guess we could just look at recent history and see how well they did when they had complete control.

Oh look despite running on and being elected on repealing obamacare for 10 mother fucking years, when presented with the silver plater of power, failed to repeal it. Yep Trumps fault.  He wasnt a polished turd republican and tweeted mean stuff. So mcstain had no choice but to spike the ball.  So really the noble republicans were saving us or some shit.

Hmm gun control.. lets see here.  Well romney gives his state an AWB, and our boy bush wanted congress to hand him a bill to extend the one clinton gave us.  Yep, your right my mistake republicans are saving us here too.

Man you sure showed me.  I'll make sure i only vote establishment approved republicans hence forth.

I guess you either didn't read what I wrote, or can't comprehend it.  Either way we lose.  Vote dem or vote GOPe, either way your gun rights erode, your taxes go up, your freedom goes down.

Logic dictates if I don't pick one of those two options I'm destined to lose, yet if I do pick one of those two options, I am destined to lose.

Well I've picked one for years, and have gotten nothing but loss, even when "our side" won.

I'm done with the lesser of two evils.  I'd rather fight them both, than pick the one who is going to stab my back.

ETA: our little back and forth is irrelevant anyways.  The republicans you're defending turned their backs on the country and supported the dem effort to remove the evil orange one with voter fraud.  The only republicans that will be in congress after 2022 will be those who are loyal to the big ASS party.  Enjoy your shit sandwich because that's all you're going to get from your party.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#21]
That’s the only way to primary swamp GOP, so I’m in
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:11:50 AM EDT
[#22]
There really isnt anyone worth voting for anymore.

Any sane, rational, and patriotic person would have no true desire to wrestle in the swamp with the sociopaths that inhabit D.C. Who wants to be derided, humiliated, and have their family put through the wringer to represent what this country has become.

The political class has gotten what they wanted.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:14:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
if it comes down to it, they will impeach him and then vote to bar him from future office. otherwise he torpedoes any chance of a republican win in 2024 as he runs as third party.

talking about 87degree chess. if the dems had any sense, theyd back off from impeachment in hopes he does run in 2024. if he does, he will destroy any chance the establishment republicans have in winning and... will allow the dems to run a truly hard core list of candidates with agendas like new green deal, reparations, citizenship for anyone that can get here and total gun confiscation.

at this point trump is a major threat to the republicans. i guarantee they are flumoxed as to how to deal the orange man.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Keep doing the same thing.  It's working.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:19:36 AM EDT
[#25]
The only problem is, that party would be designated a terrorists organization, by the FBI, about five minutes after the paperwork is filed.

You really think the Democrats are going to let Trump come back and beat them in 2024?  Not a chance.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Only way I'll vote for a President again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:24:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Fascist governments seldom last that long.

Anyway, the Republicans are never going to win another Presidential campaign again when he Democrats are done altering our system of governance. Mass amnesty with path to citizenship, packing the courts, adding a new state or two, and passing universal mass mail-in voting is going to kill the Republican party even if we don't. Best case is turning America into California, where they still have two parties, but elections don't matter anymore.

No, the Republican party is already dead, even if it doesn't know it yet. Time to move on.
View Quote
I agree. The devil you know and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#28]
After seeing Trumps pardon list includes Kwame Kilpatrick? No. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:27:45 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm still hoping there's a big coup today.

Thanks newsmax for spreading wsj 'it's overrrrrr' article...
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Someone had to free rapping drug dealing murderers
View Quote

LOL - he's doing the dirty work that defense attorneys couldn't get done.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#31]
lol im always ready for some quality reality TV.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The responses on here are the exact reasons the democrats are running the country right now. They might be a bunch of fucking retards, but they stick together.
View Quote

+1K

ETA: I am sure some binary idiot will condemn the entire GOP.  I am prou of my Representative (Matt Gaetz) and both FL Senators.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:33:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Logic dictates if I don't pick one of those two options I'm destined to lose, yet if I do pick one of those two options, I am destined to lose.

I'm done with the lesser of two evils.  I'd rather fight them both, than pick the one who is going to stab my back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This.  At least the Democratic-Socialists aren't shy about wanting to fuck you in the ass; they're lined up to do it and they want you to pay them to do it.

With Republicans, they talk sweet in your ear and then fuck you in the ass with lube to say they're compromising...oh, and they want you to pay them for it to.

Fuck them all.  We need a new party, even if it only targets local and state-level elections.  One man can't drain the swamp; we need a new party with a purpose and not enslaved to the corruption of life-long politicians and socialists.  It will take time, but Einstein was right when he said:

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Voting integrity is still an issue, but voting Republican and expecting better results is insanity.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:35:29 AM EDT
[#34]
You can't have a third party under the current first-past-the-post plurality voting system or it will ALWAYS just be a spoiler that causes the main party most like it to lose.  Ranked choice voting would have to come first, but that's too complicated for the average American to understand.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:37:06 AM EDT
[#35]
I'd be all for it. I am done with Republicans. They have demonstrated with zero ambiguity that they hate us as much as the dems do. Fuck all of them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

This ^^^
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:38:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The Dem goal all along was to fracture and split the GOP from the MAGA party. Without each other they can't win again.
View Quote

except the MAGA party takes the working class vote from the dems
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#38]
He should start a movement to Primary out all the Rinos, and if he rallied the movement I think it might actually work.

Then what?  I don't know, we need new blood, someone new to rally the base.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:52:54 AM EDT
[#39]
So many fools who cannot think critically because of ideology and blind faith in a demagogue.

Trump wants adoration, because of his narcissist tendencies. He could care less about his “base”.

Let’s not even get started on morals... Why the Christian Right follows this textbook Antichrist amazes me. Gee, pretty much like the scenario has already been written in their Bible they don’t seem to read.??

The man is ill spoken and a charlatan, with unscrupulous business practices and the moral fortitude of vegetable.

But so many of you follow this idiot. It’s shameful. It’s no better than the hard left looking to turn this country into a socialist paradise of despair.

Well guess what, they’re leading us now. Hope it was worth the scorched earth.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#40]
It doesn't matter if he forms a new party or not it won't go anywhere. They will be underfunded and the dems have an election rigging system in place. All the big money corporations and billionaires support the democrats and the republicans can barely fund a lunch at McDonalds. The dude in GA spent $183M for a senate seat. It's over. We have a ruling class and a single party system now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:06:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The responses on here are the exact reasons the democrats are running the country right now. They might be a bunch of fucking retards, but they stick together.
View Quote

If by "....they stick together" you mean "voting fraud affects the stick", you'd be right.  

No stickiness needed when machine algorithm and/or fat stacks of fake ballots affects the same.  Doesn't even matter if millions of traditional Democrats actually voted for Trump, or millions of traditional Republicans voted for Xiden.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So if they have the lying/cheating/voter fraud down pat, how is another party ever going to be able to win a fair election. It's like fucking Russia.
View Quote

You're right and this is the part that most don't seem to get.

Our current system allowed Obama to make changes as he saw fit but told Trump that he couldn't undo the changes.
Our current system surrounded Trump with treacherous agents who defied his orders, leaked intelligence and actively worked to stop him from accomplishing his goals.
Our current system defied Trump's orders, conducted military operations and lied to Trump and hid it from him.
Our current system repeatedly broke laws, leaked classified information and committed treason and sedition.
Our current system orchestrated the largest multi faceted election fraud in history, was caught on camera, had thousands of witnesses testify to illegal events and ignored all of the evidence and rubber stamped the fraudulent election results.
Our current system ignored 1,000,000+ protestors and 75,000,000+ voters, the Constitution and all of our state and federal laws and just gave "itself" the Presidency.
There's a lot more but the cherry on top are people like Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan and Mike Pence. So many Americans believed in the GOP and they just betrayed their trust when they showed them they are in on EVERYTHING. I would argue that it is just "Good Cop vs Bad Cop", everything is an illusion.

If they control the state & federal agencies, politicians, judges, etc., and completely stole this last election then there will not be another legitimate election under the current government, bureaucrats and system. Our President Donald Trump was not able to get much of his agenda done because of the corruption and he was the PRESIDENT.

Unless this country undergoes a very serious enima, there can not be a TRUMP 2024. There will never be a chance for freedom to be passed on to the future generations. This is it.

So when you hear knuckleheads talk about "the next time", "Trump 2024", etc., ask them if they think that the same corrupt parties who rigged this last election and have been fleecing America our entire lives are going to suddenly voluntarily give up their power. Any attempt by the Dems or GOP to "do the right thing" and "listen to the people" will be nothing more than a charade.

So the only question is, what do we do?  
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#43]
If Trump couldn't fix things while we had the frickin Presidency then it ain't getting fixed.

Voting is pretend now.

I'm just here to roast weenies on the fire that was the U.S. from here on out.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:30:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t fight fair, use their TTP’s and improve on them. Build up our own media, build up our own educational system (take advantage of all this distance education because of COVID).

Highlight every mistake the DNC makes, the insanity of it all.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's gonna happen anyways.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mike Pence cucking the fuck out is why we are here. All that hubris about respecting the Constitution, yet now they are trying to impeach a president after he leaves office.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:37:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

with or without fraud? Or is this where  2016 account with 6 posts responds “stolen election is disinformation from Trump to raise $ for his 2024 run”
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ooh,a Patriot Party.

View Quote

Take heart, as long as Pennsylvania stays fucked it and Ducey & Kemp are around no Patriot Party will matter
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Pretty much. Between his ego and his cult like support it was only a matter of time before he killed the GOP and gave the Democrats control for the next decade+.
View Quote

You're blaming the wrong people.  The "cult" is not what killed the GOP, or put it in the shambles its in.  Its the GOPs willingness to abandon the will of its voters at its earliest convenience that has put the GOP in the position its in.  This is the GOP doing what the GOP has always done.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Fuck it. Sign me up.
View Quote

Yup
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top