Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 1/19/2021 11:26:53 PM EDT
Via Newsmax:

WSJ: Trump Has Talked of Forming 'Patriot' Party

President Donald Trump has discussed forming a new political party in recent days, hoping to continue his influence after leaving the White House, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday night.

It is unclear how serious Trump is in his intentions, sources told the Journal, but he said he would want to call such a party the Patriot Party, the sources told the paper.

The president reportedly discussed the idea with several aides and others last week.

Full story at link...

Maybe this is why Mitch is being such a sourpus today?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Via Newsmax:

President Donald Trump has discussed forming a new political party in recent days, hoping to continue his influence after leaving the White House, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday night.

It is unclear how serious Trump is in his intentions, sources told the Journal, but he said he would want to call such a party the Patriot Party, the sources told the paper.

The president reportedly discussed the idea with several aides and others last week.

Full story at link...

View Quote

If Mitch wanted to switch parties, whose voice is that?

Blood in, blood out, right?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:34:12 PM EDT
[#2]
...and the Democrats will rule for 100 years.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
So if they have the lying/cheating/voter fraud down pat, how is another party ever going to be able to win a fair election. It's like fucking Russia.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Ooh,a Patriot Party.

Gun control,more spending,and bigger government?

Hard pass from me.  “There's an old saying in Iowa — I know it's in Texas, probably in Iowa — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:36:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
They will anyway.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:36:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Great, the party of blue balls....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:38:08 PM EDT
[#7]
The gift of Trump keeps on giving.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#8]
No, thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:38:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Via Newsmax:

Full story at link...

View Quote
If we survive that long, I'm in.  Done with the cowards in the republican party.  We need people in office who don't cower under benches and grovel to communists.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:39:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fascist governments seldom last that long.

Anyway, the Republicans are never going to win another Presidential campaign again when he Democrats are done altering our system of governance. Mass amnesty with path to citizenship, packing the courts, adding a new state or two, and passing universal mass mail-in voting is going to kill the Republican party even if we don't. Best case is turning America into California, where they still have two parties, but elections don't matter anymore.

No, the Republican party is already dead, even if it doesn't know it yet. Time to move on.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Not Hitlery enough.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Democrats and 95% of Republicans serve the State not the people.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:40:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So if they have the lying/cheating/voter fraud down pat, how is another party ever going to be able to win a fair election. It's like fucking Russia.
View Quote

We get better at cheating than they are
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
They will anyway.
View Quote

Sometimes it takes a long drive..
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:42:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Why? So Jared Kushner can embezzle donor funds for another island mansion?

Hard pass.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

On this course?  They certainly will.

At this point there is literally NOTHING to lose by forming another party.  I think any "Republicans" worth a damn would join in, and the ones that turned on us are NOT our friends.

The new party isn't centered around "Trump the Man", but rather the "America First" principles he espoused and re-invigorated.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#18]
if it comes down to it, they will impeach him and then vote to bar him from future office. otherwise he torpedoes any chance of a republican win in 2024 as he runs as third party.

talking about 87degree chess. if the dems had any sense, theyd back off from impeachment in hopes he does run in 2024. if he does, he will destroy any chance the establishment republicans have in winning and... will allow the dems to run a truly hard core list of candidates with agendas like new green deal, reparations, citizenship for anyone that can get here and total gun confiscation.

at this point trump is a major threat to the republicans. i guarantee they are flumoxed as to how to deal the orange man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:52:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

You talk like the republican endorsed voter fraud didnt already give us this.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:52:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:55:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are already going to.

What do we do at this point? Keep holding our noses and voting for the same limp dick loser party that couldn’t pass or repeal laws with a majority government?

Republicans care about their corporate and wealthy donors. That’s it. Fuck you mr. middle class gun owner. Here’s some more cheap labor that we have to bring in. We gave them bumpstocks, be glad that you can keep the rest!

I used to vote for them thinking that they were the lesser evil. I’m done with that. And done with Republicans.

Do nothing globalist cucks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:56:14 PM EDT
[#22]
The responses on here are the exact reasons the democrats are running the country right now. They might be a bunch of fucking retards, but they stick together.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#23]

The republican party needs to have the same status as the green party...
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Why? So Jared Kushner can embezzle donor funds for another island mansion?

Hard pass.
View Quote

Do you have any proof they have ever embezzled money? Have they ever been charged for a crime?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:57:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The responses on here are the exact reasons the democrats are running the country right now. They might be a bunch of fucking retards, but they stick together.
View Quote
Yup. We're fucked.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:58:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

It'll push RINOs to switch, and have the GOP go the way of the Whigs or Bull Moose.

I'd welcome it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:58:59 PM EDT
[#27]
The Dem goal all along was to fracture and split the GOP from the MAGA party. Without each other they can't win again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:58:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

In case you haven't notices, the "Republican Party" is ran and populated by a bunch of traitors.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

...AND they don't stab their own President in the back at literally every opportunity.

THAT is what killed the R party.  Too many NeverTrumpers eager to publicly stab him and side with those trying to destroy him --- NOT over policy, but because the press said his tweets were sometimes "mean" or ill-thought out.  oh boy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:59:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fascist governments seldom last that long.

Anyway, the Republicans are never going to win another Presidential campaign again when he Democrats are done altering our system of governance. Mass amnesty with path to citizenship, packing the courts, adding a new state or two, and passing universal mass mail-in voting is going to kill the Republican party even if we don't. Best case is turning America into California, where they still have two parties, but elections don't matter anymore.

No, the Republican party is already dead, even if it doesn't know it yet. Time to move on.
View Quote

used to think it was dumb but now it makes sense - let them ram their crap though the system and just piss more people off
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:00:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup. Meanwhile we froth at the mouth for the next millenial v. genx v. boomer circle jerk.
Devide and conquer, folks. That's how they win.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:01:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
if it comes down to it, they will impeach him and then vote to bar him from future office. otherwise he torpedoes any chance of a republican win in 2024 as he runs as third party.

talking about 87degree chess. if the dems had any sense, theyd back off from impeachment in hopes he does run in 2024. if he does, he will destroy any chance the establishment republicans have in winning and... will allow the dems to run a truly hard core list of candidates with agendas like new green deal, reparations, citizenship for anyone that can get here and total gun confiscation.

at this point trump is a major threat to the republicans. i guarantee they are flumoxed as to how to deal the orange man.
View Quote

We are already there.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:02:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:02:39 AM EDT
[#34]
This is the only way I'll ever vote again.  I'll never vote for a Republican again after the sickening display on the senate floor and their behavior in the days after.  They made it clear they see us as working for THEM and not the other way around.  They spit on us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Why would I join a party created by the fellow that left our Patriots holding their dicks on 1/6?  No thanks.  I'll take door number 3.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:06:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

used to think it was dumb but now it makes sense - let them ram their crap though the system and just piss more people off
View Quote

Just look at China, the CCP has to deal with 30 riots a day throughout the country. Now they just seal off the cities for 30-45 days until they calm down. They have a social credit in place so if you make trouble you cannot travel in the country.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Pretty much. Between his ego and his cult like support it was only a matter of time before he killed the GOP and gave the Democrats control for the next decade+.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:07:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

mistake
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:09:28 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm in.  Not like I'm voting for Pence, Braun or Young anytime soon.  Yes, I understand that (at best) this means a few more cycles of dem wins while such a movement builds steam.  Fuck it.  It's no longer even about the lesser of two evils, swamp-rino and dem are equally evil.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:10:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Seeing as the dems got away with massive and essentially in your face fraud this election I don't see them backing off what has proven to be a "winning" strategy for them, why should they when nothing is being done about it and the only a handful of peons have been investigated much less charged.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:11:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Barring some miracle that reinstalls vote integrity, I'll no longer play the game.  I do hope for the complete destruction of the Republican Party, though -- their lack of loyalty throughout this was even worse than the fraud itself.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

As opposed to how it's going to be now?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Pretty much. Between his ego and his cult like support it was only a matter of time before he killed the GOP and gave the Democrats control for the next decade+.
View Quote

Indeed.  So many people willing to turn on us simply due to demeanor, and not policy.  

No President should be allowed to serve without the prerequisite number of "likes" in FB, right?  Policies be damned -- we want feels!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm in.  Not like I'm voting for Pence, Braun or Young anytime soon.  Yes, I understand that (at best) this means a few more cycles of dem wins while such a movement builds steam.  Fuck it.  It's no longer even about the lesser of two evils, swamp-rino and dem are equally evil.
View Quote

Never Trumpers have been 100% with this concept for 5 years now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:14:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Trump has become the rights Hillary. Though the Left has realised Hillarys mere name is toxic and motivates folk into voting against her. The Right goes full on Obama worship levels with Trump.

He did what he could, did way better than I hoped. But his toxicity will taint everything from here on out. His name attached will.just motivate the normally lazy to vote against it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:14:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

That, and simultaneous 3AM ballot dumps across multiple swing states. Fix that problem, and 'I'd have taken our chances with numbers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This is the only way I'll ever vote again.  I'll never vote for a Republican again after the sickening display on the senate floor and their behavior in the days after.  They made it clear they see us as working for THEM and not the other way around.  They spit on us.
View Quote

You should at least vote to keep them in at the state level. We need to defend Texas for as long as we can. No, they aren't what I want either, but you see what the Dems are doing at the national level. God help us if they take this state.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:17:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The Dem goal all along was to fracture and split the GOP from the MAGA party. Without each other they can't win again.
View Quote

Yea no chance to create a third party and get anything other than ruin.  We need to take the R back.  We see what those losers do, they flock to whatever seems popular.  Replace the bad ones this next round.  Show we are still consolidated and that we will get rid of the losers who dont rep us.  Even if some professional losers side with us we get rid of them the second round.  We keep removing and replacing them with our people.  Even once we have removed and replaced and have a healthy set of reps we groom a replacement for every single last one of them.  We then use that as means to keep them honest.  Replace anyone who becomes a loser.  The 2nd string folks that arent needed are pushed into other seats and roles.

We need to create a machine.  Fuck fragmentation.  That will cost us.  What cost us all these years is we didn't control our party.  Even when we showed the numbers and the enthusiasm we didn't own our own damn party.  Breaking up and leaving gives our resources and the scraps we need to build that machine to some weak useless fucks that will only get in our way.  

Everyone needs to look in their community for people they believe could do this and we need to start this now.  It will take years to even get enough to show progress.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:17:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Via Newsmax:

Full story at link...

View Quote

The Turtle doesn't want 2010 to repeat again.  The RINO's lost a lot of power in 2010, 2014 and 2016, and they are hell bent on keeping it even if it means their numbers continue to shrink and the Republican Party is reduced to a weak minority party.  Conversely the Dems do not want a Trump party or another Tea Party style Hijacking of the GOP.   Using the Fraud Machine and crafty redistricting they will deny Republicans of all stripes from getting into office and remove others.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yup. We're fucked.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup. We're fucked.

My favorite part is watching the diehard republicans defend the party of mcstain, romney, bush, etc etc.  The same class of assholes that have been stabbing you in the back for decades.  The same assholes that send our men to die in shitholes, while raising your taxes and reducing your freedom.  The same pieces of shit that the democrats are.

Republicans and democrats belong to the ASS party.  Reps on the right cheek, dems on the left.  Both working together to shit on Americans.

Fuck them i'm done being shit on.  You wanna continue getting your ration of shit from these fuckers, be my guest.  

I'll take my chances with a 3rd party.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top