Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2018 3:38:30 PM EDT
Hi Ladies, I'm Liz.

I made an account at my husband's recommendation so as to better understand his hobbies and mindset and such;
I'm not gun shy-- I have my concealed carry and own both a glock and an AR now... I've even been (against my will) to a cola warrior competition!
However, I'm definitely still adjusting to the amount of shop-talk and slang and technical terminology.

Any advice on how to better track gun-talk/ how to interact with other gun nut friends of his/ what I can expect from married life in general is welcome (:
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 3:58:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Make sure you maintain a super model body.

Learn how to cook a steak properly.

Prance around in high heels and little else.

"Make him a sammich" first thing in the morning and before bed.

Buy him a gun every month and clean them after range trip.

Tell him to forget flowers and just buy him more ammo.

And if you really love him, bring your hot girlfriends home and exercise that precious lesson from kindergarten... share.

I guarantee he will be happy!

You're welcome my lady.
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I would not use the term "gun nut".
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Make sure you maintain a super model body.  ( she has )
Learn how to cook a steak properly. yes

Prance around in high heels and little else. yes

"Make him a sammich" first thing in the morning and before bed.for Lunch

Buy him a gun every month and clean them after range trip. yes

Tell him to forget flowers and just buy him more ammo. Hello... get both.

And if you really love him, bring your hot girlfriends home and exercise that precious lesson from kindergarten... share. this is a must

I guarantee he will be happy! very

You're welcome m'lady.

Link Posted: 4/15/2018 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Hello fellow Cola Warrior! First off, don't worry about picking up on gun slang. Learn the weapons you have, and how to use them well. Don't forget dry fire practice, safely of course. I've been around guns my entire life, but honestly I don't keep up with the latest gizmos or models that come out. It's simply too much to keep up with. In the past few years, my wife has gotten very into shooting, and I enjoy training together. In fact, she just beat me at her 2nd Cola Warrior. I'm proud of her, her shooting has gotten so much better in just a year! Welcome to the forum!
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 7:11:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/15/2018 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top