Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2022 2:09:23 PM EDT
Dunno...
Lil muddy sounding.
But my dumb to any technology outside of AKs and glocks gets confused with buttons reason I like the old peavey.

I was gonna get a line 6 or fender but it was on sale...

Any tips on what to do...since I'm tarded.

Don't mind the inflatable guitars...
It was my birthday...and wife had them all over the house saying " you can't say I never bought you one. "
Plus the cake had mini guitars all over it ..m.ugghh.wives  lol.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:18:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 10w V3 myself and find the Architect software handy for sound/effects manipulation vs twisting the knobs on the amp.  You can download the software if hooking the amp up to a computer is something that interests you?  I got mine relatively cheap and the lightweight portability really appealed to me, thought it hasn't moved since I set it on the file cabinet.  Just things I tell myself to justify my purchases.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes. I had V2 of this amp. You really need to hook it up to a PC with the Blackstar software loaded to get up and running with good tones.  It sucks to do anything with the controls on the amp itself.  Good news is, there are a lot of good tones to be had and the user interface on PC is easy to operate. I believe you can even download patches other people created in case you just want to download some good ones and play. I liked how big the sound was from those small amps, even good thru headphones. Don't get discouraged until you've created and saved some patches using the PC.  Also nice that you really won't NEED any physical effects pedals with this amp either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top