Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2018 10:46:43 AM EDT
I tried a mod style vape over the weekend and loved it a lot more than my Juul. I found the Smok Priv M17 for $25-30 for a full set up minus juice. Any recommendations on something in that price range? Money is really tight so for now I have to make due with that.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 12:17:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I read your post, and understand the financial limitations. Can you save a little longer and get something like the VooPoo Drag? It's a truly top notch setup. I think you'll be more satisfied with that, long term, than a cheap setup.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I read your post, and understand the financial limitations. Can you save a little longer and get something like the VooPoo Drag? It's a truly top notch setup. I think you'll be more satisfied with that, long term, than a cheap setup.
View Quote

Totally forgot I made this post. I actually decided to suck it up and spend a little extra. I went with the Smok V-Fin, 160W with a 8,000 mAh battery. It was a big learning curve on getting it set up, but I'm up to speed now. Even changed out coils over the weekend and adjusted for a lower Ohm. Very happy with this mod, it was on sale at a local vape store, I got it for $59.95.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top