User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2022 7:50:29 AM EDT
My WW II sniper book has been released by Casemate.  Here are two reviews:  

link
&
link
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]
"I think Gary Yee has done an exemplary job in World War II Snipers. It deserves to stand as both an achievement in telling the stories of those most secretive of soldiers, the snipers, whilst at the same time providing a unique historical insight into their tactical employment and effectiveness which is so frequently absent from post-war military histories. No reader buying this book should be disappointed for it deserves a place alongside the very best published work of its type."
View Quote

Martin Pegler, Former Senior Curator of Firearms at the Royal Armouries Museum
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 1:42:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Just Kindle bought it..

I look forward to reading it.  From the little that I have skimmed so far, it looks intriguing and right up my alley.

Thank you for this.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:43:18 PM EDT
[#3]
No, thank you and I hope it lives up to your expectations.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top