Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2019 8:09:25 PM EDT
I just got in some new shaving soap and shaving balm last week from the sale West Coast Shaving had.  It's a couple soaps and balms I never tried before.  I got the Haslinger shaving soap, Fine aftershave balm, and Oleo Empire aftershave balm.  They are all new to me so I will be trying them out soon.  I did get in some Proraso white for sensitive skin which I didn't get a picture of, but that is new to me also.  I might do a brief review of them after I get a chance to use them.

Has anyone used any of these brands before? If so how do you like them?

Did anyone get any new shaving gear from the good sales recently?

Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
What is this shaving you speak of????
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is this shaving you speak of????
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Getting rid of toxic masculinity.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 11:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally got a chance to shave with the Haslinger shaving soap.  The smell is a clean kind of sweet smell, but not an overwhelming fragrance.  It was super easy and fast to get a thick lather.  The lather was very slick and it was a very good shave.  This is overall a very good shave soap and I recommend it.

I also used the Empire shave balm and it smelled very nice.  Its kind of expensive for $10 for a small amount, but I did get it on sale.  A couple pics of the lather.

Link Posted: 1/21/2019 1:15:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the soap, similar to Mitchells
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the soap, similar to Mitchells
View Quote
Yes, it's a really good soap.  I like the newer artisan soaps, but I still enjoy using some of the old school classic soaps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top