Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 1/26/2021 11:19:06 PM EDT
With the help of a niece, I picked up a new pug puppy. Wasnt sure fi I was going to be able to with no one, at the time, able to come over a few times a day to take him out and socialize with him. My one niece said she'll help until he's old enough to stay by himself.

Named him Barrett.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Aw!  Pugs are cute little pups.  I've never seen a black one, just the tan and black ones.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:32:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Vicious animal!!!

Nah,just a cute lil puppy.!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:29:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Adorable op
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Great little fur buddy, for sure!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aw!  Pugs are cute little pups.  I've never seen a black one, just the tan and black ones.
View Quote
Black ones used to be hard to find. Fawns (the tan and black ones) are the common and most known color. One in my avatar is our last one we had. That was the day I brought him home. Put him between the 2 stuffed toy pugs that were bought after our 1st 2 pugs died. I've had pugs since 1980. When we got Ryan, most people in the area didnt know what a pug was. Nowadays theres people breeding "rare color" pugs. Nothing more than idiots cross breeding pug mixes with pugs trying to get some non standard color. I know that pisses some people off, but when you have loved these little clowns since the 80's, you get pissed when people try to destroy the breeds standard all for money.

Right now Barrett is snuggled up against my calf on the footrest of the chair. Right now he'll rest for 30-45 min then off to the crazy races again. He's also started teething. He loves biting my beard now.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Cute pup.  Miss my pug.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:46:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Pugs are fun. Enjoy your new little buddy!
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#9]
He looks like a real stinker!
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Congrats Op.  Handsome lil feller.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 10:07:08 PM EDT
[#11]
[
Pugs are the best. We have two. A silver boy named Stanley, he'll be one in may. We have a 9 year old fawn girl as well.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Took him for a ride to Madison yesterday. Little fucker let a fart loose that stunk the whole van.

Link Posted: 3/7/2021 11:59:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Took him for a ride to Madison yesterday. Little fucker let a fart loose that stunk the whole van.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get used to it, those thing use farts as weapons.  We had a little black one just like yours and he didn't care for my stepdad so he would go lay down next to his recliner and pass the nastiest farts.  Once he'd emptied himself he would stealthily move across the room to watch the results.  My stepdad would throw a fit each time, it was hilarious.

Then the nasty little creature started eating the cat ?? out of the litter box! He'd come trotting through the house with a big litter covered turd hanging out of his mouth like he'd just won a prize and gobble it down like Kobayashi on a hotdog.  His farts were WAY worse after that!  

Cute dog but it's hard to cuddle a ?? eating dog with a toxic gas factory for an ass
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Cute pup OP!
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top