User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:29:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:31:58 AM EDT
[#2]
So, a staffer who works for the guy who wants it Investigated?

Im callin it-

Col Mustard in the Linrary sith the pipe wrench
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:32:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, a staffer who works for the guy who ants it inbestigated?

Im callin it-

View Quote
You can’t drink all day if you don’t start early in the morning!

Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:34:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So, a staffer who works for the guy who wants it Investigated?

Im callin it-

View Quote
You aren’t as think as you drunk I am.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:36:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm guessing there is a huge bundle of cash somewhere that originated with the Clinton crime syndicate and massage parlor.

The assassin that kills you has a face you know and a voice you trust.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#6]
New details revealed in shooting of lobbyist investigating murder of DNC staffer

New details revealed in shooting of lobbyist investigating murder of DNC staffer

by Tim Barber/ABC7

New details revealed in shooting of lobbyist investigating murder of DNC staffer. (ABC7)

VIEW PHOTO GALLERY
5 photos
AA
ARLINGTON, Va. (ABC7) —
Conspiracy theories, a high-profile DC lobbyist and a shooting at a Rosslyn hotel. It sounds like a Hollywood plot.

Only on ABC7, new details in this bizarre case are uncovered.

WATCH: Tim Barber talks with Burkman about the bizarre story in the video above.

After Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in 2016, conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman baffled some people when he paid for a private investigation to find the killer.

Then in March, Burkman himself became the victim of a mysterious shooting and was hit by an SUV in a parking garage when he was picking up documents from someone he thought was an FBI whistleblower.

Using fingerprints, detectives tracked down the suspect and it turned out to be Kevin Doherty, a man who had worked for Burkman on the Seth Rich case.

ABC7 obtained a new search warrant which shows Doherty bought a rifle, then rented a black Lincoln Navigator on the morning of the shooting, and returned it in Boston the next day.

Investigators searched a house, two storage units, and a couple of vehicles, but found no rifle.

But the new records also show the SUV had GPS, which put the Lincoln at the Marriott in Rosslyn during the shooting and at a Leesburg field later.

Detectives wouldn’t say what they found in that field, if anything at all.

Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:36:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, a staffer who works for the guy who ants it inbestigated?

Im callin it-

Fucking gifs....
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:37:52 AM EDT
[#8]
What am I missing? I don't see anything in that report that wasn't covered in March?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:38:19 AM EDT
[#9]
When it is all said and done, 87% of the the conspiracy theories will hold true.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:40:05 AM EDT
[#10]
That seems odd.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Dayammmm.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:41:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Next step.  They will find the suspect suicided with his feet concreted, three bullet holes opposite hand and in the river.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:43:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That seems odd.
View Quote
Almost as odd as a young guy getting robbed and murdered (but not actually getting robbed )and having reports he was alert and in stable condition before reaching the hospital.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Next step.  They will find the suspect suicided with his feet concreted, three bullet holes opposite hand and in the river.
View Quote
Suicide?  Well of course.  What murderer would go to all that trouble just to kill someone?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:16:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Almost as odd as a young guy getting robbed and murdered (but not actually getting robbed )and having reports he was alert and in stable condition before reaching the hospital.
View Quote
Like that US Attorney in Florida who killed himself and then threw his own body in the ocean.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article166516317.html
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:41:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Never heard any of this before.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Never heard any of this before.
View Quote
Seth Rich was the one who gave DNC emails to Wikileaks (His father admitted it)

Seth Rich was murdered in a safe area of DC in a "robbery gone bad" but he wasn't robbed.

Emails show Podesta threatening anyone who was leaking information with murdering them.

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and the DC police are complicit in covering it up.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Blame DWS
Blame Skippy
Blame Hitlery.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Seth Rich was murdered in a safe area of DC in a "robbery gone bad" but he wasn't robbed.

Emails show Podesta threatening anyone who was leaking information with murdering them.

https://i.redd.it/n455yv3v1aj01.jpg

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and the DC police are complicit in covering it up.
View Quote
Yeah I heard all that, I just didn't hear about the guy investigating Seth getting shot.   Something is fucky with this part of the story too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yeah I heard all that, I just didn't hear about the guy investigating Seth getting shot.   Something is fucky with this part of the story too.
View Quote
You weren't going to hear about it from the Media.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:15:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Damn.

I've said it 100 times. If we only knew 1% of the truth from stuff like this we wouldn't be so complacent.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:19:33 AM EDT
[#22]
lol
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Blame DWS
Blame Skippy
Blame Hitlery.
View Quote
Oh I'm sure they know nothing about it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#24]
I think I woke up transported into a Robert Ludlum novel.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Holy shit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#26]
I guess i knew about some sketchy stuff surrounding the seth rich murder, but nothing really rose above my threshold of skeptisism..but wow...how much weird shit can you pack into one situation before it becomes too much to ignore?

If this involved random people in small town america..i think an honest DA would bring charges and a jury would at least hear a case.  But because it surrounds DC and clintons this will just be one more stack of bodies that no one is responsible for.

Wonder what the history docu-dramas will be like in 30 years?  Will the Arkanicide get buried with the bodies or will the truth trickle out?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You weren't going to hear about it from the Media.
View Quote
But they got a warrant?!!!

"ABC7 obtained a new search warrant"

Where can I get one of those?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Thank you.  this is yet another bizzare piece of the puzzle.  How a lobbiest investigating and his "staffer" trying to wack lobbiest/investigator ties in I'm not sure.
I am curious what the police found in the feild, as well as a full investigation of the guy's money shows.
I kinda hope Webb picks up on it.   If any of you have George Webb following you on twitter send this article to him.   I have a few good followers, but sadly webb isn't one.

google George Webb Seth Rich
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#29]
But Faux News and Hannity back down on the Seth Rich murder because it was nothing more than a mugging.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:02:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Nothing surprises me anymore.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
>Snip<

Wonder what the history docu-dramas will be like in 30 years?  Will the Arkanicide get buried with the bodies or will the truth trickle out?
View Quote
Does your average American know about Mac Wallace and Billy Sol Estes? That goes back at least to the '50s and there is hard evidence of the crimes they covered up for LBJ. Them "good ole boys" of that era would crack jokes about the shit they pulled, yet no one ever made a serious attempt to shed light on it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Does your average American know about Mac Wallace and Billy Sol Estes? That goes back at least to the '50s and there is hard evidence of the crimes they covered up for LBJ. Them "good ole boys" of that era would crack jokes about the shit they pulled, yet no one ever made a serious attempt to shed light on it.
View Quote
Are things different enough now, with much wider access to information, to get past the media gate keepers? Thats the question.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#33]
So... he has disappeared?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:38:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Nothing surprises me anymore.
View Quote
Got anymore room in that boat?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:45:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:46:59 PM EDT
[#36]
wow, man
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:51:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

https://i.redd.it/n455yv3v1aj01.jpg

View Quote
You sure about that?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Holy shit.
View Quote
This! How are they gonna cover up the fact that their hit man was caught in the act of an obvious murder cover-up? Why isn’t this front page news? Who is they? Enquiring minds really want to know!
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#39]
WTF?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You sure about that?
View Quote
Fair point.

Here is the year old source that I found with a quick google.  But I thought I remembered his father admitting the same.

I would love to see the finances flying around because that was a fairly concrete assertion that suddenly went away.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holy shit.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fair point.

Here is the year old source that I found with a quick google.  But I thought I remembered his father admitting the same.

I would love to see the finances flying around because that was a fairly concrete assertion that suddenly went away.
View Quote
My memory could certainly be faulty but I recall the father denying that there was evidence of contact with wikileaks.

It is interesting how the family lawyer changed his story though isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:52:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

My memory could certainly be faulty but I recall the father denying that there was evidence of contact with wikileaks.

It is interesting how the family lawyer changed his story though isn't it?
View Quote
Julian Assange all but said Seth Rich was his source.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:55:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Holy shit.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Democrats. They sure do stand up for the little guy.

Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:07:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Not a doubt in my mind that Seth was murdered and the Clinton cabal within the DNC ordered it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:11:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Julian Assange all but said Seth Rich was his source.
View Quote
Yep.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Not a doubt in my mind that Seth was murdered and the Clinton cabal within the DNC ordered it.
View Quote
Well she did say she was a capitalist.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#49]
His name was Seth rich.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Democrats. They sure do stand up for the little guy.

View Quote
You're damn right they do, regardless of who and how many they have to kill.

And don't you forget it!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top