Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2021 8:00:00 PM EDT
I ordered a YT Izzo Core 2 in August with an expected delivery date of March 2022. I just got notification that it will ship next week! This is my son’s bike but can’t wait to try it out. His race bike, Canyon Exceed CF SL, isn’t fun for trail riding. I told him if he did his best this race season, I’d get him a trail bike.

Link Posted: 11/16/2021 6:33:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dominion21] [#1]
Cool ride!

What sort of racing does your boy do?

@Offspring
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
He races XC on a middle school/high school MTB team. Georgia used to be part of NICA, but broke off to form their own thing this year.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a beautiful bike.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:38:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dominion21] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Offspring:
He races XC on a middle school/high school MTB team. Georgia used to be part of NICA, but broke off to form their own thing this year.
View Quote

That is awesome!

Next up for my kids is the spring XC mountain biking USA Cycling series here in VA: https://vahs-sports.com/

They started back in August with nica, which is still operating in Virginia.  But I can’t blame Georgia and the other states who quit when nica wanted them to cancel all outdoor races over COVID politics.

Anywho, racing is what matters!

Attachment Attached File

When the spring season starts back up, please come back to this sub forum and let us know how your boy is doing!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 10:03:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By OneMoreAR:
That's a beautiful bike.
View Quote

I love designs where the top tube and seat stay are inline.
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 2:30:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Offspring] [#6]
Originally Posted By Dominion21:

That is awesome!

Next up for my kids is the spring XC mountain biking USA Cycling series here in VA: https://vahs-sports.com/

They started back in August with nica, which is still operating in Virginia.  But I can’t blame Georgia and the other states who quit when nica wanted them to cancel all outdoor races over COVID politics.

Anywho, racing is what matters!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/417478/4C34A1C3-F263-4BC4-A032-BF711C27464D_jpe-2180296.JPG

When the spring season starts back up, please come back to this sub forum and let us know how your boy is doing!
View Quote

This was our first year as a new team. I’m the head coach and it was a ton of fun. He raced the past 2 years on another team. Next year is ninth grade and multiple lap races.

Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#7]
World Record of the longest Urban Downhill Track | Race Run | Medellin, Colombia

Here is you next ride.
Nope.
Link Posted: 12/2/2021 10:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Offspring:

This was our first year as a new team. I’m the head coach and it was a ton of fun. He raced the past 2 years on another team. Next year is ninth grade and multiple lap races.

https://i.postimg.cc/fyZDGnrM/FC314-ACD-D107-4-E3-D-9-B10-2224-B69-CB6-B8.jpg
View Quote

That’s a great looking team!

And I think it is awesome you are coaching.  

It takes a lot of hard work and dedication I am sure.  But it’s the way to raise kids right. Study after study shows that kids who do sports have, on average, better life outcomes.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top