Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2021 12:13:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I listened to it and I think that it's way off the mark. Blaming the Chi-Coms for the shortcomings of the rvp is just looking to deflect root cause.

The rvp could have done the same but pretty much sat on their hands in the population centers. Red county turn-out in Virginia was historic this go-round but simply put, land don't vote.

Take my small red county as a example, we actually gained ground on the dems by a couple of percentage points this go-round and that had shit-all to do with the rvp, they were, for all practical purposes, non-existent in my county.

Hell, I had to go to another county (Shenandoah) just to get Trump yard signs. Seems they spent all their money paying for lawyers to defend one of their guilty as fuck cronies from a maleficence while in office lawsuit.  

The bottom line is that the dems stole a registration march on the rvp in the population centers like NOtVA and then got them to the polls on top of it. No matter where their backing came from they put in the work and got the end result they worked for.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Couple million new legals voting, 2 more dem states, 2 more dem SCOTUS justices and we are a one party system.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
No way. Only Russia can meddle in our politics!

China owns the DNC and half of the GOP. I'm waiting to see Chinese "peacekeepers" helping with the war on domestic terror.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 12:59:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Chy- na ain't who got Doug Wilder elected Gov there HOW many years ago?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#5]
"Targeting minority groups to vote democrat"
Soviet backed communists have been doing that here for a century.

Everyone is looking for a quick and easy answer because they can pretend there's going to be a quick and easy solution. It took a century to get here, it's going to take longer to get out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Link

Right under our noses China-backed American communists did mass voter registration drives in Virginia. The goal? To manipulate minority populations to vote Democrat to turn the state blue...next stop North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida and Texas -ending in a one party state America.

https://www.keywiki.org/Steve_McClure

View Quote

They don't do mass voter registration drives anymore.  That is old school from 40 years ago.  They harvest ballots now, preferably unfilled ones. That's the new school.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No way. Only Russia can meddle in our politics!

China owns the DNC and half of the GOP. I'm waiting to see Chinese "peacekeepers" helping with the war on domestic terror.
View Quote

I speculate that you will likely see that sometime before the next POTUS election...and by the time that happens, many "Americans" will be begging for it to happen.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Boots on the ground and time invested. Democrats were fucking all in motivated due to 4 years of Orange4 Man Bad. There was cheating and fraud no doubt, but they were out bveing active and getting people registered.

Republicans sat on their ass and dunce capped their way into a loss.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I listened to it and I think that it's way off the mark. Blaming the Chi-Coms for the shortcomings of the rvp is just looking to deflect root cause.

The rvp could have done the same but pretty much sat on their hands in the population centers. Red county turn-out in Virginia was historic this go-round but simply put, land don't vote.

Take my small red county as a example, we actually gained ground on the dems by a couple of percentage points this go-round and that had shit-all to do with the rvp, they were, for all practical purposes, non-existent in my county.

Hell, I had to go to another county (Shenandoah) just to get Trump yard signs. Seems they spent all their money paying for lawyers to defend one of their guilty as fuck cronies from a maleficence while in office lawsuit.  

The bottom line is that the dems stole a registration march on the rvp in the population centers like NOtVA and then got them to the polls on top of it. No matter where their backing came from they put in the work and got the end result they worked for.
View Quote

Mostly this. In nova there’s a lot of Red but the blue is far more vocal and organized.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#11]
The first time I read the thread title I honestly didn’t read it as “Virginia”.

I was thinking this I gotta see!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Couple million new legals voting, 2 more dem states, 2 more dem SCOTUS justices and we are a one party system.
View Quote

It's coming.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:02:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:47:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  VA's heavily populated urban/suburban areas were gonna vote DEM regardless.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#15]
The irony is a lot of you guys are no better than the democrats who blamed Russia for getting Trump elected.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:52:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't think you watched the whole thing.

View Quote

I did but when he held-up his fingers when he said "gun rights" in a condescending manner I really took the rest with a grain of salt.....or maybe it was just the accent.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:54:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Nah.  It's fraud.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 8:02:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Republican laziness gets Dems elected.

Republican voter turnout in Roanoke is usually pretty low. That's pathetic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top