Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2022 12:00:27 AM EDT
I have been looking for a road bike for a while now, looking at the Specialized, Trek and Giants....with the current stocking issues, bikes in my area are hard to find.

Called my local Trek dealer a few weeks ago to see what was in stock, I need a 52 cm frame, he said he had a 2017 Giant all carbon he took on trade in with full 105 components.  It had 60 miles on the computer and still had the high spots on the tires....$1000 out the door was my price, I jumped on it.   One very nice bike and I am pleased.  

My first road bike was a 1985 CIOCC with full Campy Victory, i really miss that bike

Link Posted: 6/16/2022 12:06:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I paid $1100 for a brand new Orbea Orca with Ultegra DI2. It was two model years old. They forgot it was in the back and never brought it out to put on clearance. I thought it was marked wrong when they finally listed it. Nope.

Had a $4,800 price tag.

Carbon bikes are fun. They ride smooth. Even smoother if they can accept fat tires that you run tubeless.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 10:36:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a couple of trek CF road bikes, and my wife has a nice Giant CF road bike.
If I ever have to buy another bike, it will be Giant.

Jay
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top