Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2018 5:51:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ClanDireWolf]
I can't remember the name.

A Marine and (I think) a Machinist Mate survive their ship running aground in San Diego and are hold up in a house.

The zombies in this one mutate into a kinda spider ones that can talk. Cover had a Marine on a dock.

The other was some military guys running around in a Hummer and saving some asian girl on a motorcycle.

Got KU and would like to read this one.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/27/2018 10:11:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dace] [#1]
I read this one I believe.  Don't remember the spider zombies but do remember the two main characters.

.   A Navy engineer and a tough as nails Marine must learn how to survive the zombie apocalypse without first killing each other.

When the USS McClusky (FFG-41) was overrun by the dead, Machinist Mate First Class Jackson Creed, and Marine Sergeant Joel "Cruze" Kelly, were forced to abandon the ship, and take their chances in San Diego.

Now they are stuck in a city that has been completely overrun with the dead and as the days go by they must range farther and farther away from 'fortress' in their search for supplies. Even though both were trained by the military neither one of them could have anticipated the horrors from a nightmare world that is intent on killing them at every step.    
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/27/2018 10:47:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!

I read it a few years back and just couldn't remember the name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top