Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2018 2:38:03 AM EDT
I have a buddy who is on the edge of homelessness. He has a job but doesn't have the money for an apartment saved up yet. Are there any resources out there that can help him get a place of his own?
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 2:50:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact the VA, DAV, American Legion, and VFW in his area. AMVETS are awesome too if there's a post nearby.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 3:54:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Second 1st post.

If things get fucking dire, IM me and I'll take lead on hooking him up.  Period.

I mean it.  I care, and am a resourceful bastard.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Second 1st post.

If things get fucking dire, IM me and I'll take lead on hooking him up.  Period.

I mean it.  I care, and am a resourceful bastard.
View Quote
That’s pretty damn cool man.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
FPNI. Also research your state as they may have something to help out. Also private organizations.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Find someone who will rent him a room on a month-to-month basis until he can get an apartment of his own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top