Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 26
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Also, our average the last couple contracts has been 3-5% each year.  It's the Other Things that have us pissed: rising medical costs.  lack of sick time.  Punishment for taking unpaid days off, especially for the train crews.  Then that pesky 9-10% inflation.  We're going to bring home LESS money on this deal.
View Quote

Weren't sick days given up many years ago in leu of personal days? Honest Q

Everyone is losing out to inflation....everyone.  Don't feel singled out.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm a no vote. This is all a shit sandwich.

BTW, hello everyone. Doubt anybody missed me, but I needed a break from the interwebs. Technology is really not our friend............
View Quote

Welcome back Brother. Yes I missed you, at this point it doesn’t matter what we do.   That’s all I should say.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That is NOT the atmosphere at the higher levels. Honestly, most high level leaders are glad this is over and just want to get back to running the RR. Many I’ve talked to understand the divide that exists between craft and carrier.

Many would say it’s never been this bad, and they’re dead serious.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And man the 'we won' attitude coming from mgmt & expemts today...fuck.

That is NOT the atmosphere at the higher levels. Honestly, most high level leaders are glad this is over and just want to get back to running the RR. Many I’ve talked to understand the divide that exists between craft and carrier.

The impression on the ground level is entirely different. Back to what we've talked about before, something has to change. I don't think he's making up what he saw. Privately I'm sure some do feel the way you say but it doesn't mean shit when everything the workers see is the opposite.

It may be over or it may not be over after the cooling off period. A lot of the members really don't seem to be buying the dog and pony show we feel upper union leadership is feeding us. While we haven't seen the actual tentative agreement it doesn't really sound much different than the PEB with a few unpaid sick days with Dr. notes now. We're basically getting back a tiny portion of what some railroads had before the availability policies along with wage increases that aren't keeping up with inflation or the BS that keeps piling up.

The Carriers are going to have to start bargaining in good faith or they're going to end up with a nationwide wildcat strike. It came close on BNSF this spring and this is doing nothing but pouring gasoline on the fire from what I've seen. True it's the most vocal, but at this point all it really would take is something to ignite it IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Welcome back Brother. Yes I missed you, at this point it doesn’t matter what we do.   That’s all I should say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm a no vote. This is all a shit sandwich.

BTW, hello everyone. Doubt anybody missed me, but I needed a break from the interwebs. Technology is really not our friend............

Thank you! Yes, it don't matter. I am bound to do my best on the job, not for the company, but for the public and the crews who must utilize the equipment in my care. It would be a lot better if the company saw us as an asset, rather than a liability.......
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Weren't sick days given up many years ago in leu of personal days? Honest Q

Everyone is losing out to inflation....everyone.  Don't feel singled out.
View Quote

Don't know on that, before my time.  But I have almost always had some form of paid sick time in previous jobs.  usually 3-5 days a year, or a system where you accrue a couple hours per pay period.  Considering that we have a list of medications we can't take (or literally we get pee tested and pulled from service?!?), like uh DayQuil, it promotes coming to work sick, which is going to get other employees sick.  And, ironically, they don't want us on various medicines cause we work with heavy machinery and circuitry, yet...it's okay for me to be standing in a house at 2am in the rain or snow, with the flu?  Huh.  Safety First!  And, what the train crews got, if I understood it, it's still unpaid time off, which will count against hours worked for retirement.  So, now there's another 'incentive' to work when sick.  I'm not 100% on that, there was a lot of stuff flying around in emails and texts today.

And yeah, inflation is bad all around, so at least we are getting a decent raise.  I know lots of people aren't getting shit.  But, that is also part of why I left my previous career for this one: I actually wanted a Union job with 'guaranteed' raises, benefits, all that collective bargaining stuff.  Oh, and I also heard that Union leadership voted themselves a raise as well.  Nice.  I'm sure our dues will go up next year to help cover that...so more money lost.

(I'm also very snarky today, and I apologize for that.  But much like everyone here, this has been on my mind constantly the last few weeks, and I just keep getting more and more angry with it all!)
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thank you! Yes, it don't matter. I am bound to do my best on the job, not for the company, but for the public and the crews who must utilize the equipment in my care. It would be a lot better if the company saw us as an asset, rather than a liability.......
View Quote

You are correct.  My family crosses my crossings everyday that’s what matters.  Every crossing has someone’s family go across, every crossing has an engineer and a conductor go across.  Without knowing they all risk their lives on me doing my job correctly.  Unfortunately the world doesn’t understand the stress we take on to keep them safe.  But according to the companies we are not worth another $5.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 11:38:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't know on that, before my time.  But I have almost always had some form of paid sick time in previous jobs.  usually 3-5 days a year, or a system where you accrue a couple hours per pay period.  Considering that we have a list of medications we can't take (or literally we get pee tested and pulled from service?!?), like uh DayQuil, it promotes coming to work sick, which is going to get other employees sick.  And, ironically, they don't want us on various medicines cause we work with heavy machinery and circuitry, yet...it's okay for me to be standing in a house at 2am in the rain or snow, with the flu?  Huh.  Safety First!  And, what the train crews got, if I understood it, it's still unpaid time off, which will count against hours worked for retirement.  So, now there's another 'incentive' to work when sick.  I'm not 100% on that, there was a lot of stuff flying around in emails and texts today.

And yeah, inflation is bad all around, so at least we are getting a decent raise.  I know lots of people aren't getting shit.  But, that is also part of why I left my previous career for this one: I actually wanted a Union job with 'guaranteed' raises, benefits, all that collective bargaining stuff.  Oh, and I also heard that Union leadership voted themselves a raise as well.  Nice.  I'm sure our dues will go up next year to help cover that...so more money lost.

(I'm also very snarky today, and I apologize for that.  But much like everyone here, this has been on my mind constantly the last few weeks, and I just keep getting more and more angry with it all!)
View Quote

It shouldn't count against retirement in any way I can think of. As long as you have some earnings that month it counts as a month of service.

The hypocritical actions by management over issues like that are one of the many complaints I think everyone has. Work safer and be rested when you come in. Well lineups get worse and worse and we're forced to use a new phone app that is down repeatedly and lacked the same functions the old green emulator screen does. But it doesn't cost money every time you use it so it's gone.  Same with the "projected" lineups that are completely useless in many terminals. Making stupid assumptions like "well no crew rested for that train so it won't run and the first out crew will take the train thats planned 2 hours later".  Do that a few times and your projection shows 2100 when you're rested at 0900 and going to get called on your rest. This stuff isn't rocket science but no one seems to give two shits about giving everyone the tools to do their job safely. It's in every part of the job now. It's what you get when management doesn't actually know how to do your job but still tells you how to do your job.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I just tuned in, did they reach an agreement or naw?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:07:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You are correct.  My family crosses my crossings everyday that’s what matters.  Every crossing has someone’s family go across, every crossing has an engineer and a conductor go across.  Without knowing they all risk their lives on me doing my job correctly.  Unfortunately the world doesn’t understand the stress we take on to keep them safe.  But according to the companies we are not worth another $5.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear you. I had a crossing gate come down on a school bus a month or so ago. The driver said she stopped to look and listen and the the gates came down and landed just on the hood, past the fish eye mirror. She did the smart thing and just stopped where she was. I just happened to hear the radio chatter from the train crew and was only about 1/2 mle away. It was a 14,000' train going about 15 mph, so I was able to get there and help her out. Turns out a tree had fallen in the ROW and blocked the view down the track, she said she did not see the headlight until after the crossing had activated.

At any rate, just hearing that radio chatter about a school bus made me physically ill. She was a very nice lady and very professional. She remained calm and didn't try to run it or back out, she just stopped. I had maintenance of way down there within the hour with a backhoe to remove the fallen tree. It's the stuff like that that keeps me going. You couldn't be more serious about what you said. The public, the train crews and our very own loved one's safety depends on us doing it right every time...........
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 4:05:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I believe this would still need to be ratified by members.

ETA:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/Screenshot_20220915_065518_jpg-2526801.JPG

Very nice pay increase.

Hopefully the new contract terms has language that addresses the pathetic schedule.
View Quote

So what is this saying about backpay? Is it at 14% or the 24%. It’s vague at best and possibly misleading concerning that point.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 6:15:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So what is this saying about backpay? Is it at 14% or the 24%. It's vague at best and possibly misleading concerning that point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe this would still need to be ratified by members.

ETA:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/Screenshot_20220915_065518_jpg-2526801.JPG

Very nice pay increase.

Hopefully the new contract terms has language that addresses the pathetic schedule.

So what is this saying about backpay? Is it at 14% or the 24%. It's vague at best and possibly misleading concerning that point.

Honestly I don't believe that that's true at all..24% over 5.
They're not going to offer a contract like that unless the government paid for it because in 5 years you're going to ask for the same thing or more and they don't want to give it to you.

Link Posted: 9/16/2022 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And, most of us are basically fine with that raise.  (Myself, I went years with no raise, or a 2-3% one in IT).  Also, our average the last couple contracts has been 3-5% each year.  It's the Other Things that have us pissed: rising medical costs.  lack of sick time.  Punishment for taking unpaid days off, especially for the train crews.  Then that pesky 9-10% inflation.  We're going to bring home LESS money on this deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
One thing I've noticed
is that in EVERY mass-media release,
the RR boots on the ground are demanding a 24% increase-
of which they fail to mention is NOT an instant increase , but incrementalized over
a 5 year period, as per a contract term ..

Which figures out to a standard, less than a 5% per annum increase in pay.

More than fair compromise in today's arena.

And, most of us are basically fine with that raise.  (Myself, I went years with no raise, or a 2-3% one in IT).  Also, our average the last couple contracts has been 3-5% each year.  It's the Other Things that have us pissed: rising medical costs.  lack of sick time.  Punishment for taking unpaid days off, especially for the train crews.  Then that pesky 9-10% inflation.  We're going to bring home LESS money on this deal.

That's on the gov't

Everything else is on the companies and unions leaders.  It looked like the workers had a HUGE advantage here heading into November with the leverage of the current economy and political atmosphere.  

No way the xiden admin could let the strike happen and cause more chaos to the economy before November and no way the dems would force the strikers back to work and kill their "working man" image.  I assumed they would threaten the RRs with more regulations and environmental crap to get them to acquiesce, but it seems like they primarily just greased the union leadership???    
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#13]
It's over!
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm wondering what the Dems slid in on this. Can't have their precious unions causing problems, I see....
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#15]
The Game Plan. Create crises, wait for then to hurt people, then resolve them just before eclections. SIMPLE.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So what is this saying about backpay? Is it at 14% or the 24%. It’s vague at best and possibly misleading concerning that point.
View Quote

It’s not really vague. It’s just a bit complicated.

The agreement runs for 5 years, from 1/1/2020 until 12/31/2024.

The raises included in it are:

7/1/2020 - 3%

7/1/2021 - 3.5%

7/1/2022 - 7%

7/1/2023 - 4%

7/1/2024 - 4.5%

These raises successively compound. IE if we were being paid $100/day in 2019

2020 - $100 x 3% raise = $103. 3% total raise from 2019.

2021 - $103 x 3.5% = $106.61. 6.61% total raise from 2019.

2022 - $106.61 x 7% = $114.07. 14.07% total raise from 2019. This is where we are right now and the raise we receive immediately.

2023 - $114.07 x 4% = $118.63. 18.63% total raise from 2019.

2024 - $118.63 x 4.5% = $123.97. 23.97% total raise from 2019.

So rounding off, a total 24% increase over 2019 pay when the agreement ends.

Backpay is calculated by adjusting our previous years’ earnings by the compounded wage increases that I illustrated above. So if a guy made 100k in 2020, his earnings would be adjusted by 3% and he would be due $3,000 in backpay. If he made another $100k in 2021, his earnings would be adjusted by the 6.61% compounded raise and he would be due another $6,610 in backpay. For a total of $9,610 in backpay.

Then add in the $1,000 bonuses from 2020 and 2021 and we get to a total of $11,610 that would be received after ratification of the agreement.

Make sense?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:20:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm with ya on that, brother. I want to see backpay and a reasonable sick policy before i even think about voting for it.

I was sent this chart earlier in the week, and was told it was PEB recomended.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It’s not really vague. It’s just a bit complicated.

The agreement runs for 5 years, from 1/1/2020 until 12/31/2024.

The raises included in it are:

7/1/2020 - 3%

7/1/2021 - 3.5%

7/1/2022 - 7%

7/1/2023 - 4%

7/1/2024 - 4.5%

These raises successively compound. IE if we were being paid $100/day in 2019

2020 - $100 x 3% raise = $103. 3% total raise from 2019.

2021 - $103 x 3.5% = $106.61. 6.61% total raise from 2019.

2022 - $106.61 x 7% = $114.07. 14.07% total raise from 2019. This is where we are right now and the raise we receive immediately.

2023 - $114.07 x 4% = $118.63. 18.63% total raise from 2019.

2024 - $118.63 x 4.5% = $123.97. 23.97% total raise from 2019.

So rounding off, a total 24% increase over 2019 pay when the agreement ends.

Backpay is calculated by adjusting our previous years’ earnings by the compounded wage increases that I illustrated above. So if a guy made 100k in 2020, his earnings would be adjusted by 3% and he would be due $3,000 in backpay. If he made another $100k in 2021, his earnings would be adjusted by the 6.61% compounded raise and he would be due another $6,610 in backpay. For a total of $9,610 in backpay.

Then add in the $1,000 bonuses from 2020 and 2021 and we get to a total of $11,610 that would be received after ratification of the agreement.

Make sense?
View Quote

Ah, gotcha.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:31:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#20]
They were supposed to be ready for this. Thought they established an escrow account just for bargained agreements.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Has the contract been voted on yet?

Is there still a chance of a strike today?
View Quote

Voted on? We haven’t even seen it yet.

Zero chance of strike today.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 12:57:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Probably be monday earliest before we see deets
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then strike. Or quit. Free market and or course your union does not have to agree to the proposal. You are not a slave in whole, just a slave to the labor agreement.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Think they are slow rolling this on purpose?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Then strike. Or quit. Free market and or course your union does not have to agree to the proposal. You are not a slave in whole, just a slave to the labor agreement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We should also be free to associate together and leverage a unique and difficult to replace skillset.

But some “conservatives” sure love them some big government when it suits their interests
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I dunno, they're certainly not crowing about it as fast and as loud as I'd expect if it were as good as they allude to.

But...supposedly the various General Chariman need to see and discuss it first before rolling it out or something like that...

FWIW based on the clear as mud synopsis I ain't found  a "yes" vote yet.  But that ship may have sailed timing wise
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Insider source says the railroad will not strike. They have come to an agreement and the threat of strike is over. Thank God because that is what helped to tank the stock market the other day. The economy is nothing without the railroad.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It does seem like something is up. Whatever. i expected a strike. Time to shit or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 7:35:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We should also be free to associate together and leverage a unique and difficult to replace skillset.

But some "conservatives" sure love them some big government when it suits their interests
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are correct.  My family crosses my crossings everyday that's what matters.  Every crossing has someone's family go across, every crossing has an engineer and a conductor go across.  Without knowing they all risk their lives on me doing my job correctly.  Unfortunately the world doesn't understand the stress we take on to keep them safe.  But according to the companies we are not worth another $5.

But some "conservatives" sure love them some big government when it suits their interests

The truth here is the C1 corps will get the tip, the union workers will get it balls deep and the union leadership and xiden admin will toast with champagne and roll in the sheets.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's more like they're slaves to their golden handcuffs.  It's a lot easier to flip a crappy employer the bird and go elsewhere when your 401k plan rolls to an IRA.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Insider source says the railroad will not strike. They have come to an agreement and the threat of strike is over. Thank God because that is what helped to tank the stock market the other day. The economy is nothing without the railroad.
View Quote

Interesting first post
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:05:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Interesting first post
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting first post

No shit, right?  This shit has got to be right off a Shareblue memo.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:06:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Interesting first post
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting first post

I know, right?
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've got a close friend who is an EVP at a railroad that a rich guy in Omaha owns.  

The guys and girls on the rails have a lot more friends in that echelon than they might think, the problem is the ones that aren't your friends have far more power.  This person literally told me weeks ago, if it was up to them, this shit would have been solved months ago.  The problem is there is a specific female that doesnt care for the heat she has taken this year, and is gonna show the little guys who is boss.  And it aint necessarily CEO either....  There are some male EVPs on that specific female's side.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I've got a close friend who is an EVP at a railroad that a rich guy in Omaha owns.  

The guys and girls on the rails have a lot more friends in that echelon than they might think, the problem is the ones that aren't your friends have far more power.  This person literally told me weeks ago, if it was up to them, this shit would have been solved months ago.  The problem is there is a specific female that doesnt care for the heat she has taken this year, and is gonna show the little guys who is boss.  And it aint necessarily CEO either....  There are some male EVPs on that specific female's side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmmm… Off to look at the corporate chart.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:38:25 PM EDT
[#37]

Judy Carter, Sr VP HRO, BNSF

Creator of Hi-Vis
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Are you sure? I thought Hi-Viz came with some dude from the CSX.
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You really think that the extraordinarily regulated railroad industry in this country represents a "free market?"
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 9:32:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Are you sure? I thought Hi-Viz came with some dude from the CSX.
View Quote

I was told she developed it and her staff pushed it through.  This coming from some other ladies whom I work with from time to time that cannot stand her.  Apparently she is not well thought of by people at the NOC.  I gotta talk to those ladies Monday so I’ll see if I can dig up more info.

If you go back through those two days in front of Primus and Overman (sp?) she doesn’t come off very well
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#41]

The only people that are guaranteed a paycheck on the union side, is the union leadership. So they have no vested interest to see the contract signed or struck. They will say of course they are with the men. And it is the will of those men that will decide.

Then the feds will say of course we are with the industry in getting an agreement decided. But the only interest the feds have is in public image, which does not look good right now.

Now the company will want to settle on an agreement. They delayed way to long hoping to get their agreement. They gambled wrong. Before signing any agreement make an eleventh hour demand for a termination clause. With any reason for termination come with being paid for the balance of the contract at half pay. And at a no hiring freeze at the rate currently being met.

The working union membership has all the cards to win. So they sign now. And the next contract comes up in just 2-3 years then begins the process again.

Strike while the iron is hot, force the federals to to side with the R.R. and send you back to work. Go back and slow walk everything, everything. The RR has been slow walking the membership, now is the time to slow walk back.

Funny thing what scrappers will take to get crack money.

I hear diesel fuel is in demand also.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 1:20:40 AM EDT
[#42]
does that come in one of tose nice tanks?
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 4:51:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Interesting first post
View Quote

I give you a lot of shit and we don't always agree.  But I feel like you've been honest from your viewpoint and I do respect your opinion more often than it would appear.  Even when I have disagreed with you to the point of being downright hostile you've always ignored any criticism I've given you personally. You have come back here later with your continued introspection and opinions and responded to anything I have asked with much more tact than I deserve.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I give you a lot of shit and we don't always agree.  But I feel like you've been honest from your viewpoint and I do respect your opinion more often than it would appear.  Even when I have disagreed with you to the point of being downright hostile you've always ignored any criticism I've given you personally. You have come back here later with your continued introspection and opinions and responded to anything I have asked with much more tact than I deserve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting first post

GD foreplay at its finest.

Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Two more weeks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#47]
I thought the sky was falling, oh well.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Pardon my ignorance but is it off or on or still possible? I know Brandon and his ilk are stroking themselves about averting a strike but it's all been tentative and nothing set in stone.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:07:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting first post

He’s not wrong. It’s a great resource and perspective to have in an objective discussion environment.
Link Posted: 9/17/2022 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Pardon my ignorance but is it off or on or still possible? I know Brandon and his ilk are stroking themselves about averting a strike but it's all been tentative and nothing set in stone.
View Quote

Tentative. Could still be rejected by the memberships. If that happens, could still go a few different directions.
Page / 26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top