Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:01:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Ubc no private sale will be law by june. Bank on it, kids.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:03:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Rand Paul FFS.

Rand Paul.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:13:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Breaking, Pelosi states the democrats will vote and pass the largest black market enterprise in America since the Passage of Prohibition!
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:18:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Dupe but it’s for the best to get the word out. Tell your Senators no way on a regular basis since the gun control crowd will be piling on after the next publicized shooting
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:23:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck the Dem's, and fuck every American that put those shitheels back in power in the House.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:30:49 AM EDT
[#6]
As long as there is a 4473 any kind of federal background check is defacto registration.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:30:52 AM EDT
[#7]
The very left coast of California is done anway. Pay those officers to cruise along the beach communities and pull over people around L.A.
In the mean time. Its the third biggest state in all the United States.
I have confidence in our 2 Amendent brothers and sisters.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:34:23 AM EDT
[#8]
lol...
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:35:27 AM EDT
[#9]
So much for moving to a free state, huh?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:36:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Pelosi will criminalize thousands of law abiding citizens as she lives off of the millions of dollars she made illegally.

Politicians need to fear the people. I suspect they will be made to someday. When that day comes, who knows.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:43:31 AM EDT
[#11]
CoC
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:17:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks to Bloomberg Oregon already has this law.  Not many people pay attention to it though.

By the way, FFL's are under no obligation to do transfers and those that do can charge anything they want to.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:21:18 AM EDT
[#13]
That cunt needs to just go away.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:26:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:27:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Her logic is literally painful to listen to.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:29:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As long as there is a 4473 any kind of federal background check is defacto registration.
View Quote
Yep.

Ubc = registration, that is why the left has wanted it so badly for so long.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:30:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Finally!

It will now be safe for me to walk the streets of Chicago, Memphis, East St. Louis, Houston and New Orleans at night!
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:31:29 AM EDT
[#18]
They can't enforce a law on private sales without registration first.

Registration defeats the purpose of the 2nd amendment;
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:38:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Just think, finally, those dastardly gang bangers won't be able to get their hands on a single gun! Think of the all the lives that will be spared! We may finally get our cure for cancer as well as a tidal wave of rap music artists.  Utopia, indeed!  

Yeah, that's right.  Convicted felons just got a time cut today.  While they make the rest of us into felons who would do every single day the judge gives and then some, consecutive sentences across the board for letting 3 of your friends shoot your gun at the range.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:38:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Finally!

It will now be safe for me to walk the streets of Chicago, Memphis, East St. Louis, Houston and New Orleans at night!
View Quote
These laws aren’t made with gangbangers in mind.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:39:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
So does the SAFE Act.

Yet here I am.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:41:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

These laws aren’t made with gangbangers in mind.
View Quote
Won't somebody PLEASE think of those children?!?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:45:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yep.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.

I'm starting to think the only guns you really own are the one that were purchased (legally at the time in your jurisdiction) with no paper period.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:55:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm starting to think the only guns you really own are the one that were purchased (legally at the time in your jurisdiction) with no paper period.
View Quote
That's why they'll go after 80 percent lowers next.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 5:58:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These laws aren't made with gangbangers in mind.
They do think of the children. The hard-working father of three, who'd never vote Democrat and encourage their children not to in the first place, gotta trap these people with felonies and send them to prison for 20 years to make an example out of, and send his family into hardship. Gotta nip that shit in the bud. Meanwhile, the gangbanger shoots a rival gang member with a stolen gun, gets a slap on the wrist, out in time to vote Democrat.

(Also sarcasm)
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:18:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably. I should have bought more than 2 of the P80 pistol frames when they were $60 at Midway for Black Friday.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:22:48 AM EDT
[#27]
FNP, try to prove when I sold it.  You can't prove it was before or after a certain date.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:24:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Without ubc, all a 4473 means is that you, at some point in time, bought it. It doesn’t mean that you currently still possess it, since you can sell it face to face without documentation of doing so.

With a ubc, a 4473 means that you bought it and either a)still have it or b)it was stolen or sold, and the government now knows who owns it because it was called in and documented. That is where it becomes de facto registration. (I suppose you could say it was stolen, but then you would be filing a false report, etc., and setting yourself up for pretty big problems.)

Just them knowing you bought something 5 or 10 years ago doesn’t mean shit, when every owner if it is tracked, well it is a different story.

Ubc would be the biggest blow to gun rights outside out bans on things like semi autos, imo.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:27:48 AM EDT
[#29]
It will never happen, you sewing circle ninnies.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:29:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Without ubc, all a 4473 means is that you, at some point in time, bought it. It doesn’t mean that you currently still possess it, since you can sell it face to face without documentation of doing so.

With a ubc, a 4473 means that you bought it and either a)still have it or b)it was stolen or sold, and the government now knows who owns it because it was called in and documented. That is where it becomes de facto registration. (I suppose you could say it was stolen, but then you would be filing a false report, etc., and setting yourself up for pretty big problems.)

Just them knowing you bought something 5 or 10 years ago doesn’t mean shit, when every owner if it is tracked, well it is a different story.

Ubc would be the biggest blow to gun rights outside out bans on things like semi autos, imo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent point.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
I wouldn't say never, but this Senate won't be passing that shit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:31:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fuck the Dem's, and fuck every American that put those shitheels back in power in the House.
View Quote
lol..... look at some of the bumbstocks threads in GD. Half the posters here would prefer Hillary had won.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:36:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
lol..... look at some of the bumbstocks threads in GD. Half the posters here would prefer Hillary had won.
View Quote
Temper tantrums. I hope they grow up before 2020.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Just think, finally, those dastardly gang bangers won't be able to get their hands on a single gun! Think of the all the lives that will be spared! We may finally get our cure for cancer as well as a tidal wave of rap music artists.  Utopia, indeed!  https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_abused.gif

Yeah, that's right.  Convicted felons just got a time cut today.  While they make the rest of us into felons who would do every single day the judge gives and then some, consecutive sentences across the board for letting 3 of your friends shoot your gun at the range.
View Quote
Control, power, and destruction of the constitution.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#35]
A gun that is registered is a gun not worth having. Unless, of course, it's just a hobby for you...
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
Didn't take long for Slick Willie to sign an AWB. Not gonna be any sunset clause in the next one after Trump's one and only term.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Absolutely!

Our current crop of Republicans, from the bottom to the very top, have time and time again proven to be staunch bastions of the Second Amendment!!!

Nothing to be concerned about. Nothing at all.

Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kind of what we said in Florida. Only it was "The House is overwhelmingly Republican. There's no way they are getting 7026 with a ban on "any device that increases the rate of fire", ERPOs and raising the age to 21 but here we are.

They were right about one thing. The vote wasn't even close......
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:07:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Anyone who doesn’t support PDJT is putting the Democrats in power.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:11:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Where is her 60 in the senate?

DOA.
View Quote
One mass shooting and she gets it and we are screwed.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
If it ever comes down to it, poison the pot.  Register nonexistent guns to your neighbors,  Mickey mouse, etc.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:13:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

DOA.
View Quote
Since when do you need Congress for more gun control now? One more Las Vegas-tier incident with an AR15 and bam, instant AWB from Trump with the sign of an executive order.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:13:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Politicians need to learn that they represent the people not rule over them.

Also good luck in the Senate, and if the President wants to be reelected he will veto this bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#44]
I wonder if Trump will support that one also?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
FNP, try to prove when I sold it.  You can't prove it was before or after a certain date.
View Quote
If the serial was issued or 4473'd after...
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:19:49 AM EDT
[#46]
ANDY: Red, if you ever get out of here, do me a favor. There's this big hayfield up near Buxton. You know where Buxton is?

RED: Lots of hayfields there.

ANDY: One in particular. Got a long rock wall with a big oak at the north end. Like something out of a Robert Frost poem. It's where I asked my wife to marry me. We'd gone for a picnic. We made love under that tree. I asked and she said yes.

Promise me, Red. If you ever get out, find that spot. In the base of that wall you'll find a rock that has no earthly business in a Maine hayfield. A piece of black volcanic glass. You'll find something buried under it I want you to have.

Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:21:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Meanwhile, gangbangers and cartel douches use stolen guns on the black market to kill each other.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Politicians need to learn that they represent the people not rule over them.

Also good luck in the Senate, and if the President wants to be reelected he will veto this bullshit.
View Quote
Some folks need to realize that by far the most vocal people in this society support what the politicians are doing, and in fact vote for it.
Politicians are acting in a manner that represents the very real perception of the wants (of the majority) of the people.

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:29:58 AM EDT
[#49]
No one will follow this if passed. I suspect it’ll be like the NC requirement for pistol purchase permits.
“Hey don’t you want to see my permit?”
“Nah fuck that dude this is America. You got the cash?”
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:30:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DOA.
I'm sure it's already been carefully scripted by the Left and is in the queue.
Plenty of those all too convenient coincidences to date, that seemingly align with the latest push by the Dems.

A.W.D.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top